Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

When you expect to have  fully functional product out?
As stated in our roadmap a  in the first quarter of 2019

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

Seeing that it's the first half of 2018, is it to early to predict if there will be any delays?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

I see that your sale recently started,I wish you good luck,even though it wont be needed,as this is great project!

What impresses me the most is the fact that you actually developed your platform to beta stage,before going into ICO,i really respect that,i wish more crypto projects do the same!
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Seeing that it's the first half of 2018, is it to early to predict if there will be any delays?
Everything is dependable on the current stage. It ICO succeeded then everything will be exactly as planed

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

Everything is dependable on the current stage. It ICO succeeded then everything will be exactly as planed

Changes in planing are normal thing and depend on a number of factors. We shouldn't be worried about deadlines as it can all be shifted backwards or forward depending on the situation. 
UncleT

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

I see that your sale recently started,I wish you good luck,even though it wont be needed,as this is great project!

What impresses me the most is the fact that you actually developed your platform to beta stage,before going into ICO,i really respect that,i wish more crypto projects do the same!

Projects want money first without producing any material it's like they don't believe in their product. It's really refreshing to see a project that does the opposite.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

Projects want money first without producing any material it's like they don't believe in their product. It's really refreshing to see a project that does the opposite.

Thanks  for the positive feedback

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

Changes in planing are normal thing and depend on a number of factors. We shouldn't be worried about deadlines as it can all be shifted backwards or forward depending on the situation. 

Definitely. Many projects settle on less because they did not have time to reach their cap. It is better to postpone if it brings more stability and a better outcome.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

Definitely. Many projects settle on less because they did not have time to reach their cap. It is better to postpone if it brings more stability and a better outcome.
Thanks for the advice

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

Thanks for the advice

I agree, regardless of possible postponement of the product on the market, as I am convinced that it will not be in this case, it is important that the product is really satisfactory for both users and developers.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

I agree this is one of the few projects that at this stage of development offers something tangible.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

I agree this is one of the few projects that at this stage of development offers something tangible.

I'm sure that project have future, and I reserve few ETH...  Wink

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

what if ICO not succeed? is there some backup plan?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

So far which company using your product, because i see from the title that VoxelX already released BETA Platform
Then, Good Luck with your presale. Hope your development can give much benefit for people and have long term project.
Thanks for the positive feedback
Yes we already on the long term way since 2013. And yes we have released the beta product but we still don't contracts with other companies but our product is available now for medical learners to profit from it

Did you start as crypto based project back in 2013?Or later on you decided to adopt blockhain technology?
We decided later to integrate the  blockchain

Good call,to benefit from all the possiblities and advantages that blockchain technology brings!

Which was the reason for switching to blockchain technology for you?
actually everything, the blockchain technology has inspired us with many big improvements and new ideas as we were in the middle of the development of our platform. The whole idea of building a community based DICOM platform was missing something before the integration of the blockchain which has completely changed our Expectations of the project

i think blockchain is future for every technology...
EDVED

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

If it happens, the team will continue to work on the project, with additional changes and improvements.
Tyrannah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:10:28 PM

Exactly,i saw some projects that ddint have successfull sale,but they didnt give up,they regrouped,came up with better strategy,and later on reached cap.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

Exactly,i saw some projects that ddint have successfull sale,but they didnt give up,they regrouped,came up with better strategy,and later on reached cap.

Absolutely, a quality project will surely achieve it's goal, whether it is with a new strategy or team regrouping...
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

If it happens, the team will continue to work on the project, with additional changes and improvements.

Lets rather think positive,lets rather talk if VoxelX reaches hard  cap Smiley

I think there is serious chance for that,especially if they attract some big private investors.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

I think there is serious chance for that,especially if they attract some big private investors.
Exactly this is what we need at this stage, think positive

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Bacara

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:43:04 AM

Big investors from the medical industry will certainly recognize this project so reaching hard cap is unquestionable Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: