Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

Market looking good at the moment,im sure that will help VoxelX to reach thier goals!Keep up with good work!

Yes, the market seems to be recovering slowly, it is the right time to invest  Wink

Yes,VoxelX team chose good time to start with ICO,as bull run is infront of us,so it should be relatively easy to raise funds

I believe they would be able to raise funds even if the prices were low like they were a month ago.

I think not. In the bear market, the fees are mostly not very good. In a positive market, everyone is more active. I think that now is a good time for ICO.

Now its a great time,and i think May will be even better.Good times ahead,for both crypto and VoxelX!

I just wish we wouldn't have so much osculation in the market, it's hurting bussiness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:39:25 PM

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!
Thanks for the feedback

definitely project for long-investment, like you said.  Smiley
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

When you expect to have  fully functional product out?
As stated in our roadmap a  in the first quarter of 2019

Seeing that it's the first half of 2018, is it to early to predict if there will be any delays?
Everything is dependable on the current stage. It ICO succeeded then everything will be exactly as planed

what if ICO not succeed? is there some backup plan?

If it happens, the team will continue to work on the project, with additional changes and improvements.

Lets rather think positive,lets rather talk if VoxelX reaches hard  cap Smiley

I think there is serious chance for that,especially if they attract some big private investors.

you must think on everything... positive and also on negative side
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

Seeing that it's the first half of 2018, is it to early to predict if there will be any delays?
Everything is dependable on the current stage. It ICO succeeded then everything will be exactly as planed

If it happens, the team will continue to work on the project, with additional changes and improvements.

I think there is serious chance for that,especially if they attract some big private investors.

I agree, we can not be too presumptuous. We can not hope for the best option. Let it remain a pleasant surprise.
But I think that a strong team will be able to cope with all the tricky surprises, from this crypto industry. And do not forget that only on the top of the wave, always strong shaking, and boring calm, is of no interest to anyone. Cool
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:20:11 AM

Team member said that they move on with the project even if soft cap is not reached,and thats the most important thing.You will face difficiulties sooner or later,and its good to know that team is dedicated to move on no matter what.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

Team member said that they move on with the project even if soft cap is not reached,and thats the most important thing.You will face difficiulties sooner or later,and its good to know that team is dedicated to move on no matter what.

They will just have to rearrange their priorities and maybe point the funds that were raised so far to the most important parts. Not all is lost if they don't reach it.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

When can we expect exchanges,will it happen soon after ICO ends?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

I agree, we can not be too presumptuous. We can not hope for the best option. Let it remain a pleasant surprise.
But I think that a strong team will be able to cope with all the tricky surprises, from this crypto industry. And do not forget that only on the top of the wave, always strong shaking, and boring calm, is of no interest to anyone. Cool

everybody think positive, but you must be preperd  Shocked

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

everybody think positive, but you must be preperd  Shocked
agree if it's as good as we think positive about this all and believe the team here will definitely do the best to achieve this success, and we pray for it later ICO will run smoothly in accordance with his plan.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

it is too early now to ask about exchanges. But our plan will continue as stated in the roadmap

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

it is too early now to ask about exchanges. But our plan will continue as stated in the roadmap

Regarding exchanges, is there a plan to strike deals with big ones or with more smaller ones?
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

Regarding exchanges, is there a plan to strike deals with big ones or with more smaller ones?
We are not allowed to talk about this now

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

When you expect to have  fully functional product out?
As stated in our roadmap a  in the first quarter of 2019

Lets rather think positive,lets rather talk if VoxelX reaches hard  cap Smiley

everybody think positive, but you must be preperd  Shocked

Exactly,you gotta have plan just in case,as you never know what can happen.But im sure team has plan for every situation,since this platform in development for years.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 02:47:54 PM by VoxelX

When you expect to have  fully functional product out?
As stated in our roadmap a  in the first quarter of 2019

Lets rather think positive,lets rather talk if VoxelX reaches hard  cap Smiley

everybody think positive, but you must be preperd  Shocked

Exactly,you gotta have plan just in case,as you never know what can happen.But im sure team has plan for every situation,since this platform in development for years.
We have a backup plan for sure but we don't want to think about it for now that's why stay positive

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

We have issued a new special bounty for all TWITTER users. Feel free to apply here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3392116

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
EDVED

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Market looking good at the moment,im sure that will help VoxelX to reach thier goals!Keep up with good work!

Yes, the market seems to be recovering slowly, it is the right time to invest  Wink

Yes,VoxelX team chose good time to start with ICO,as bull run is infront of us,so it should be relatively easy to raise funds

I believe they would be able to raise funds even if the prices were low like they were a month ago.

I think not. In the bear market, the fees are mostly not very good. In a positive market, everyone is more active. I think that now is a good time for ICO.

Now its a great time,and i think May will be even better.Good times ahead,for both crypto and VoxelX!

I just wish we wouldn't have so much osculation in the market, it's hurting bussiness.

Now is certainly a good time with regard to the wake of the market, but considering the great potential of the project it would have been realized at any time.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Now is certainly a good time with regard to the wake of the market, but considering the great potential of the project it would have been realized at any time.

True. Since it is something that doesn't really depend on variations but market changes can impact each project even if just in the slightest.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:12:33 PM

They will just have to rearrange their priorities and maybe point the funds that were raised so far to the most important parts. Not all is lost if they don't reach it.

This tells us how serious this team is and well prepared for any future difficulties that may occur in project development.
Bacara

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

True. Since it is something that doesn't really depend on variations but market changes can impact each project even if just in the slightest.

I agree, the market has its own legitimacy that affects all the participants.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

This tells us how serious this team is and well prepared for any future difficulties that may occur in project development.
Thanks for your feedback

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: