Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dr. Van Nostrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

What is needed to join the private sale,what are the requirements?

I think 1000ETH is minimum to buy... read whitepaper

1000 ETH is the requirement to join the private sale? Holy, that's a huge amount of money hardly anyone has at hand except for the whales.

Nah,1000 ETH is not minimum,that was misinformation that spread here.It was confirmed as false info by team member here on the forum.

Ok that makes sense because 1,000 ETH would have been completely exaggerated. Anyone knows what the minimum is now?

Well, as has been said few time now, there is no minimum...

Thats a good idea,so everyone can join,and thats the idea of ICO,to get as many as possible.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

Yeah i have no doubts thas this project will overcome these obstacles and succeed in the end.

True, they already have a beta. They should use the time and make a tour, promote the platform on medical conferences.

Maybe they might need to boost a promotion at a university or medical conference, it will certainly attract new investors.

That's not a bad idea and it could work. But don't you have to pay to present ar something like that?

It depends, promotion through the conferences is likely payed, but again cooperation with several universities could bring much for the promotion of the project through their publications...

That's a really good idea. Some private companies selling radiology equipment might also be valuable.

Not a bad idea. However in the crypto world you have to go that extra mile to persuade companies to back you up. Don't know why tho

They are still not aware of the benefits of crypto and they still don't know how the handle the ever changing restrictions.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

All those that invested at the start will get same amount of GRAY as those new ones?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

Yeah i have no doubts thas this project will overcome these obstacles and succeed in the end.

True, they already have a beta. They should use the time and make a tour, promote the platform on medical conferences.

Maybe they might need to boost a promotion at a university or medical conference, it will certainly attract new investors.

That's not a bad idea and it could work. But don't you have to pay to present ar something like that?

It depends, promotion through the conferences is likely payed, but again cooperation with several universities could bring much for the promotion of the project through their publications...

That's a really good idea. Some private companies selling radiology equipment might also be valuable.

Not a bad idea. However in the crypto world you have to go that extra mile to persuade companies to back you up. Don't know why tho

They are still not aware of the benefits of crypto and they still don't know how the handle the ever changing restrictions.

It's harder with, companies and with individuals investing. Companies have a smaller margin of error when it comes to regulations and are generally more observed by the government, and the depend on it in certain cases. That's why unclear regulations are something they stand away from.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

All those that invested at the start will get same amount of GRAY as those new ones?

I think somebody from the team has already answered this question, all those who have invested so far will get additional tokens identical to those who will buy in the next month during the pre-sale.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:47:18 PM

It's harder with, companies and with individuals investing. Companies have a smaller margin of error when it comes to regulations and are generally more observed by the government, and the depend on it in certain cases. That's why unclear regulations are something they stand away from.

I agree, at this stage of development, it is more understandable to expect that some individuals will invest much more than companies, once the regulations are resolved and crypto slightly expanded, I believe that large companies will also embark on significant investments.
UncleT

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

I agree, at this stage of development, it is more understandable to expect that some individuals will invest much more than companies, once the regulations are resolved and crypto slightly expanded, I believe that large companies will also embark on significant investments.

Individual investments are still a major part of ICO funding, actually the biggest part. I wouldn't bet companies will get in on the action anytime soon.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

Individuals also find it easier to invest since it is their money, companies often have shared interest.
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Individual investments are still a major part of ICO funding, actually the biggest part. I wouldn't bet companies will get in on the action anytime soon.

Unfortunately these things will not change for some time, first of all, crypto has to reach many more people, and the knowledge of the subject need to be improve.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

Individuals also find it easier to invest since it is their money, companies often have shared interest.

Yes, it is currently like that, but big players or companies should be involved soon, so the things could much faster develop...

This could be a huge year for crypto, and it might be for government regulations for crypto, and with that, for companies geting into crypto. We will see...
EDVED

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

Absolutely, contract with some of the medical equipment manufacturers would greatly help in promoting this platform.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

Yes, it is currently like that, but big players or companies should be involved soon, so the things could much faster develop...

This could be a huge year for crypto, and it might be for government regulations for crypto, and with that, for companies geting into crypto. We will see...

I believe that governments and their regulations make it difficult for the normal functioning of crypto projects in many countries. Things will go better as soon as that change.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:22:13 AM

I believe that governments and their regulations make it difficult for the normal functioning of crypto projects in many countries. Things will go better as soon as that change.
We can not wait, it will be a long story. When it comes to ubiquitous and widespread use. But this concept, from the beginning, should well manifest itself locally. The correct work of this project will win trust, which will contribute to the expansion of the project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

We can not wait, it will be a long story. When it comes to ubiquitous and widespread use. But this concept, from the beginning, should well manifest itself locally. The correct work of this project will win trust, which will contribute to the expansion of the project.

I agree, but we can not influence on a many things, especially when it comes to government regulations...
descuri

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

It will definitely change in the future. I just hope it doesn't cause big changes in the crypto world.
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

It will definitely change in the future. I just hope it doesn't cause big changes in the crypto world.

The changes will surely come, we can only hope that it will be changes that will make some things easier Smiley
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:40:52 PM

Can i join sale if i pay with BTC?
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

Thye actually have platform ready for testing.Not many ICOs can say that.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

Any plans for lowering soft cap?And how close are you reaching that?
cmdr1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

The team is very passionate about the project. They had one period where you could try out the platform, too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: