Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:28:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

What i have to do to  join the sale,is there any guide available?

Instructions how to join the sale and buy GRAY tokens  https://voxelx.io/buy-gray/

Thanks for the link , but these are instructions on how to purchase, not how to use.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

I found this part quite interesting from WP: "Publishers will access all properties of VoxelX, The DICOM Platform and GRAY Tokens. They will use the Platform to upload the DICOM
images, store it and categorize it. The next step is to annotate and link the structures on the images with all possible knowledge resources on the web. They can also append their own referenced
prevalidated knowledge to the uploaded case in the recall section. After reviewing the publishers can publish now their cases in different circles (Private, Friends , Public). For public circle the published material need be validated from the validators team."

so it means there will be a team of validators to make sure everything is OK with the uploads and reference links.

It is great that they will provide a validation team to make sure the content is really proofed.
EDVED

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:29:51 PM

Do you plan to attend this Consensus Conference?Seems like a good place to find some investors and promote the project.

Where is this conference held?

Its in New York,today and tomorrow.Its a huge conference,one of the biggest crypto ones,and its a good place to be.
no it is in chicago

Thanks for the information. Will you then attend the conference?

Hope those conferences attract some additional investments to this great project. Is this a crypto conference or maybe a medical one? I wonder what the reception would be on a strictly medical one.

I suspect that this is a crypto conference, as is written above that it is the biggest one in crypto so I do not believe is medical.

In this case I think they might have more success and more options to reach possible investors on the conference. The field of radiology is quite narrow in terms of crypto investability but if it were to broaden a bit then it could be a good starting point for a general learning platform for medical personnel.

A lot of potential investors will surely be at the conference,  it is only important to interest them in a particular project, and this platform has huge potential to do that.

I agree that a strictly medical conference would be a better option, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Of course, but unfortunately I think there will not be specialized conferences for some time...

I am not sure that people that attend specialized medical conferences are ready for crypto, but that's just my view.

Well, unfortunately the situation is like that at this moment, but things will surely change soon.
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

Do you plan to attend this Consensus Conference?Seems like a good place to find some investors and promote the project.

Its in New York,today and tomorrow.Its a huge conference,one of the biggest crypto ones,and its a good place to be.
no it is in chicago

https://www.coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/

Consensus 2018

CoinDesk is proud to present our 4th annual blockchain technology summit, May 14-16, 2018 at the New York Hilton Midtown.

Yes i also think that Consensus is in New York.

But well,plenty of crypto conrerences and im sure voxelx team knwos which ones are best for them to attend to.

Well, why we speculate, it clearly states that in New York (see link) Wink
The data that has been mentioned are impressive, in 4 years the number of participants has increased by 10 times...
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

I found this part quite interesting from WP: "Publishers will access all properties of VoxelX, The DICOM Platform and GRAY Tokens. They will use the Platform to upload the DICOM
images, store it and categorize it. The next step is to annotate and link the structures on the images with all possible knowledge resources on the web. They can also append their own referenced
prevalidated knowledge to the uploaded case in the recall section. After reviewing the publishers can publish now their cases in different circles (Private, Friends , Public). For public circle the published material need be validated from the validators team."

so it means there will be a team of validators to make sure everything is OK with the uploads and reference links.

It is great that they will provide a validation team to make sure the content is really proofed.

Understandably, since it is a platform associated with the medical profession to anticipate that all of the uploaded data will be further checked.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

no it is in chicago

Consensus 2018

CoinDesk is proud to present our 4th annual blockchain technology summit, May 14-16, 2018 at the New York Hilton Midtown.

But well,plenty of crypto conrerences and im sure voxelx team knwos which ones are best for them to attend to.

The data that has been mentioned are impressive, in 4 years the number of participants has increased by 10 times...

It is interesting that the conference will attend 70% of participants from the North American, while on the other hand they just 1% from Australia and 3 from Asia ...
Pipilla

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

Do you have plans for some kind of staking system,to reward those who decide to hold the tokens?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:50:34 PM

Do you have plans for some kind of staking system,to reward those who decide to hold the tokens?

Well if the project suceeds than the proce will go up, so isn't that a good enough rewared?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

Well if the project suceeds than the proce will go up, so isn't that a good enough rewared?

Staking system aint bad sometimes,to prevent people from dumping the tokens after listing
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

no it is in chicago

Consensus 2018

It is interesting that the conference will attend 70% of participants from the North American, while on the other hand they just 1% from Australia and 3 from Asia ...

It is stated that there will be projects from healthcare, unfortunately, I can not find out which projects this is about...
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

How close are you to reaching soft cap?
descuri

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Understandably, since it is a platform associated with the medical profession to anticipate that all of the uploaded data will be further checked.

I hope in the future there will be more projects like this. Hopefully also in medicine and related areas.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

I don't think they will want to disclose that info as it might negatively impact sales.
sebulba

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

I don't think they will want to disclose that info as it might negatively impact sales.

Possible. The community always prefers full disclosure
Bacara

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

I hope in the future there will be more projects like this. Hopefully also in medicine and related areas.

I agree, it is important to change awareness of crypto, once it becomes commonplace, projects like this will be everywhere.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

Possible. The community always prefers full disclosure

I agree, potential buyers certainly want the transparency.
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

I agree, it is important to change awareness of crypto, once it becomes commonplace, projects like this will be everywhere.

I'm sure that the block-chain is an excellent, revolutionary technology. And we all are moving towards what you are saying. And the first projects, such as VoxelX, can take an excellent position, taking advantage of them, in time. But we must understand, that this is a relatively long story yet.
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

VoxelX has a bright future because in the main tread is very crowded let alone who join bountynya also too much I think it's an interesting project
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:46:32 PM

I'm sure that the block-chain is an excellent, revolutionary technology. And we all are moving towards what you are saying. And the first projects, such as VoxelX, can take an excellent position, taking advantage of them, in time. But we must understand, that this is a relatively long story yet.

Of course, I agree with you, and yes, unfortunately, it takes some time to get things done...
bibliobusz

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

Of course, I agree with you, and yes, unfortunately, it takes some time to get things done...

At this point quality projects such as this one are emerging but since blockchain based projects are still not the norm the market is really tough. It's hard to reach your targeted audience in a short time so I agree it is a long journey.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: