Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29994 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:16:24 PM

The sooner you get in, the better for you as the bonuses for early birds are great.

The early birds bonuses are form of compensation and appreciation to them for the trust they have in the project. Some investors love seeing people investing in a project first before developing confidence sort of

Users will get rewarded for backing the project from the start when they isn't any 'product' as such; however - bitfence look one step ahead of the game and already implemented an iOS app

Yeah being an early investor could therefore lead to making bigger profits especially if a project is successful because the discounts would be higher and this means a higher return.
Yes you also forgot the high bonuses earl bird receive it is an amazing way to treat early birds with a lot of profit in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

The sooner you get in, the better for you as the bonuses for early birds are great.

The early birds bonuses are form of compensation and appreciation to them for the trust they have in the project. Some investors love seeing people investing in a project first before developing confidence sort of

Users will get rewarded for backing the project from the start when they isn't any 'product' as such; however - bitfence look one step ahead of the game and already implemented an iOS app

Yeah being an early investor could therefore lead to making bigger profits especially if a project is successful because the discounts would be higher and this means a higher return.
Yes you also forgot the high bonuses earl bird receive it is an amazing way to treat early birds with a lot of profit in the future.

Yeah it puts the early investors in a fantastic position because they can sell their tokens early to make a quick profit or HODL and make even more money as the token gains traction and increases in value.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

"The ERC20 HNY Tokens would be distributed automatically through smart contracts during TGE to the Ethereum address provided by participants." That's mean they are distributing tokens same time of the purchase?

Yes, the smart contract sends you the tokens equivalent to the amount you invested as soon as you've sent the ETH it's standard for most ERC-20 tokens.

This practice I believe is a good one but then the idea of holding until the end of ico seem to work better. Many investors (especially early ones)  tend to become impatient if they see a token lying dormant for a while in their wallet.

The idea of holding until after ICO is to guide against dumping on dex most times as some desperate peeps can create trade book and starts selling way below ICO price, i am in supporting of locking till after ICO

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

Links to several ANN translations and Whitepapers added to first post! More are in progress. Still have translation positions open!
Thank you Dev for the update. I'm pleased that the Team is still updating this thread continuously, this is not done in every project.

It's good to see BitFence team continuously providing information here about all the developments. Normally Deva are active more on telegram only Smiley.

The white papers are a really nice addition, it's good to have this information available and also in as many languages as possible as it will reduce the amount of confusion about what the project  is actually targetting as its short and longterm goals and how it differs from the normal companies we all know.

I agree. Sometimes it's difficult to understand for people what's written in whitepaper, if it's not available in local languages. At least whitepaper should be available in 5-6 different languages.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

Guys one question from an network security noob. Can the Bitfence Security Soft- and/or hardware prevent a DNS attack like yesterdays MEW hack?

No, it was a public DNS attack, a honeypot or security router is not going to stop that.  You need a hardware wallet or metamask, and to ALWAYS ensure you check the SSL cert on sites like that.

Honeypot will be placed in our network and it will be effective if someone tries to enter our network. But DNS attack on MEW hack was different.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

Links to several ANN translations and Whitepapers added to first post! More are in progress. Still have translation positions open!
Thank you Dev for the update. I'm pleased that the Team is still updating this thread continuously, this is not done in every project.

It's good to see BitFence team continuously providing information here about all the developments. Normally Deva are active more on telegram only Smiley.

The white papers are a really nice addition, it's good to have this information available and also in as many languages as possible as it will reduce the amount of confusion about what the project  is actually targetting as its short and longterm goals and how it differs from the normal companies we all know.

I agree. Sometimes it's difficult to understand for people what's written in whitepaper, if it's not available in local languages. At least whitepaper should be available in 5-6 different languages.

I support this proposal. Especially with technical projects like this one, with many specific terms, a good translation into different languages is desirable.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

Guys one question from an network security noob. Can the Bitfence Security Soft- and/or hardware prevent a DNS attack like yesterdays MEW hack?

No, it was a public DNS attack, a honeypot or security router is not going to stop that.  You need a hardware wallet or metamask, and to ALWAYS ensure you check the SSL cert on sites like that.

Honeypot will be placed in our network and it will be effective if someone tries to enter our network. But DNS attack on MEW hack was different.

I believe the DNS hack was due to amazon vulernbility whereby the DNS is hosted externally so was nothing to do with the MEW, some clever man redirected his spoofed phishing page to myetherwallet.com
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

I just stumbled upon the MEW breach situation! This is why we need more ways to protect ourselves! Bitfence will assist the crypto community on that matter.  Cool Cool Cool

The MEW breach was of the Public DNS's, not their websites servers being hacked. Amazon/Google's DNS were poisoned for around two hours.

True.  BitFence may not be the perfect answer to this specific problem, but it does aim to close an existing gap in perimeter security defenses. Perhap they can find ways to identify and alert their routers to direct people away from affected dns servers?

A solution for all is unlikely to succeed. But I think the advantage Bitfence has over the others is that they are able to constantly improve the system through the AI algorithms they have in place the bait system they have to attract hackers. I hope the system evolves on its own just like PoW.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

I still think they should offer sometype of cybersecurity education as well, for example the MEW DNS hack was so successful because most people don't bother to check the SSL certs etc.  if they can provide a solution and education, I think they'll stand to do well.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

The last 12 hours with 29% Bonus. Pre-Sale until 1.5.2018 12:00 AM UTC
On Tuesday the Publis-Sale starts, the bonus rate continues linear drop to 0% at the end.
Do you think that these bonuses they give are actually working or just a little bit because as i have seen there hasn't been that huge a difference before and after they did this bonus.
I think it is amazing that they gave the bonuses this way because early birds can get a lot of profit from it and they deserve that too don't you think so too?
Yes i do but they might try some other things to get their investors. I think those bonuses are good but if you are not an early bird then you might think that it is not worth it.
Anilg

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:12:10 AM

I believe the DNS hack was due to amazon vulernbility whereby the DNS is hosted externally so was nothing to do with the MEW, some clever man redirected his spoofed phishing page to myetherwallet.com

Agree. That's why I think for complete security of network we need
BitFence devices
Antivirus, IPS/IDS &
Security awareness.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

I still think they should offer sometype of cybersecurity education as well, for example the MEW DNS hack was so successful because most people don't bother to check the SSL certs etc.  if they can provide a solution and education, I think they'll stand to do well.

This is a good shout, some sort of education would really help the project and also the community / business'.

They should maybe provide a "Welcome Summary Pack" with lots of other vital information although they are so many resources out there, I'm not sure this would be enough.

It's a good shout abotu checking SSL certs. Maybe BitFence can implement some sort of SSL certificate checker to ensure websites are not being "spoofed"
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

This is a good shout, some sort of education would really help the project and also the community / business'.

They should maybe provide a "Welcome Summary Pack" with lots of other vital information although they are so many resources out there, I'm not sure this would be enough.

It's a good shout abotu checking SSL certs. Maybe BitFence can implement some sort of SSL certificate checker to ensure websites are not being "spoofed"

A welcome idea i must say @Darkoth89 having an education system set out will not educate people but will also make people see reasons why it's important to be a part of BITFENCE community.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

Guys, anyone have idea, why bitfence is not require KYC from investors? I saw lots ICO and they are not allowing to invest in ICO without KYC. But Botfence not require KYC.
girib1684

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

PRE-SALE will ends on 1st May and  they sold yet more than 55% tokens means raised 286.53 ETH. But if they will not reach their PRE-SALE target (500 ETH) then what next steps they will be taken?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

PRE-SALE will ends on 1st May and  they sold yet more than 55% tokens means raised 286.53 ETH. But if they will not reach their PRE-SALE target (500 ETH) then what next steps they will be taken?

I think It would still proceed given this is not a private sale. The pre-sale proceeds the public sale. The team can confirm. few days left let us see what turns.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

I think as long as they will make it to their softcap we do not have to worry and they can already start working on the project.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

I just noticed your thread and whitepaper is translated into CHINESE, ITALIAN, HINDI, INDONESIAN, FRENCH, GREEK. A sure way to reach more investors i must say.
Yes I ust noticed that too. I like the I dear because I know a lot of people in these countries will join, especially those from China
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

Yea, communication matters a lot and what they are doing is taking the right step in the right direction, you can't build a project when there's lack of communication and spreading it to different languages is a potential booster, the issue of language barrier will be fixed, leading to a more vibrant community
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Yea, communication matters a lot and what they are doing is taking the right step in the right direction, you can't build a project when there's lack of communication and spreading it to different languages is a potential booster, the issue of language barrier will be fixed, leading to a more vibrant community

Ya a lot of ICO's drop off the radar after they announce, things, its good to see them maintain the communication channel even after launching and show that their actively working to improve communications with the investors and potential investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: