Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

Let's get protected!!!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yeah man I wanna feel safe, I hope BitFence comes through man, I believe they will, all the research I've conducted on them tells me this will be a successful project.
I agree and i would suggest to invest as fast as possible because the bonus goes down and down the longer you wait it is now at 31% and will end in 2 days.
BitFence removes hackers from your network. It detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems

The distributed honeypot hacker detection network sounds like an effective way to generate a global attack vector identification system.

Yep, it would be interesting to see as they build it out how they can perhaps integrate machine learning to try to get a better actual understanding behind the attacks. I mean it's a lot of data i'd imagine, so technically their should be a way to use it and at that monitize it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:05:01 PM

Yeah man I wanna feel safe, I hope BitFence comes through man, I believe they will, all the research I've conducted on them tells me this will be a successful project.
I agree and i would suggest to invest as fast as possible because the bonus goes down and down the longer you wait it is now at 31% and will end in 2 days.
BitFence removes hackers from your network. It detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems
Bitfence is here to prevent us from malicious attacks from hackers, I'm glad this project came to stay and we all want to be safe.
rpip

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

What a great protection token for added security, I'm in :-)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

Bitfence is here to prevent us from malicious attacks from hackers, I'm glad this project came to stay and we all want to be safe.

I hope someday we will be all safe, but I think that companies who store a lot of userdata need this project much more.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

I hope someday we will be all safe, but I think that companies who store a lot of userdata need this project much more.
I agree that means big companies need bitfence so it will get a lot of investors and will grow i see potential in this project from every corner i see it amazing!
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

I agree that means big companies need bitfence so it will get a lot of investors and will grow i see potential in this project from every corner i see it amazing!

It stands a good chance depending on how they handle integration, if it will be their own hardware, and also if they will ever allow third party integrations into the platform, the opportunity i believe exists in both the closed and open environments for integration.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.

Yeah exactly and even though I know cybersecurity isn't the most interesting of topics, this project actually makes me want to learn more about it and see how i can use their services.

Think you can either use custom Pi's on linux or a software miner, cant wait to try one out.

I want to get one of the Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi it seems like it would be the easiest option, I hope they provide lots of instructions on how to mine the HNY tokens, I'ma bit of a noob.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.

Yeah exactly and even though I know cybersecurity isn't the most interesting of topics, this project actually makes me want to learn more about it and see how i can use their services.

Think you can either use custom Pi's on linux or a software miner, cant wait to try one out.

I want to get one of the Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi it seems like it would be the easiest option, I hope they provide lots of instructions on how to mine the HNY tokens, I'ma bit of a noob.

oh yes, I know what you mean. I am also a total noob as far as the minings are concerned and I wish there were simpler descriptions. it is really hard for me

and i also like the solution with the raspberry Pi, looks good and noobfriendly:-)
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

oh yes, I know what you mean. I am also a total noob as far as the minings are concerned and I wish there were simpler descriptions. it is really hard for me

and i also like the solution with the raspberry Pi, looks good and noobfriendly:-)

Yeah definitely, I've always wanted to look into mining but I worry when people say it's becoming not very profitable, but I think if you mine bitfence from day 1 it will make you a lot of money due to the tokens potential increase in value.

Cnote328

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Bitfence will collect data from miners, analyze it on BitFence server and distribute the results immediately. Projects like this should be supported because at the end of the day no one like to be a victim of a hack.
MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:56:41 AM

exactly and there simply isnt any competition as far as i know

Yeah definitely, I've always wanted to look into mining but I worry when people say it's becoming not very profitable, but I think if you mine bitfence from day 1 it will make you a lot of money due to the tokens potential increase in value.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:31:14 AM

Under the FAQ section Bitfence explained use of HNY tokens -

HNY Token is a utility token designed to be a proof-of-threat, a token that a person running our hacker-miner (StingMiner) will receive in exchange of hacker's digital fingerprint. We collect, analyze and correlate these fingerprints and provide 0-day thread feeds / blocking lists for our subscribers. Subscription packages and routers priced in HNY tokens beat in quality, speed and price all global threat competition
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:32:06 AM

Bitfence will collect data from miners, analyze it on BitFence server and distribute the results immediately. Projects like this should be supported because at the end of the day no one like to be a victim of a hack.

After collecting and analysing data from miners how is it going to be distributed, to the public or to every miners.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:58:11 AM

Hacker targeting organisation/ companies mostly. Only they can pay money to hackers. So if companies wants to protect themselves from hackers they need to buy BITFENCE.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:23:36 AM

What a great protection token for added security, I'm in :-)

Welcome in friend. Nice decision that is. Do endeavor to tell your friends and family about this too. Explain to them the concept of project and let them decide on their investment plan.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

This is a very good thing to do to prevent getting hacked or anything like it. I think that distributing the results immediately will help prevent some of the hacking so it is going the right way.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

Still lots people are didn't understand about What’s zero-day attack? Nice description I found in white paper.

Zero-day attack happens once that flaw, or software/hardware vulnerability, is exploited and attackers release malware before a developer has an opportunity to create a software patch to fix the vulnerability—hence “zero-day.” Once a patch is written, issued and deployed, the exploit is no longer called a zero-day exploit. These attacks are rarely discovered right away. In fact, it often takes months and sometimes years before a developer learns of the vulnerability that led to an attack.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

They have nearly reached half of there presale-goal. any idea what they will do, if they don't reach their goal?
Normally there is a softcap that you can also reach in public sale, maybe they mean with their presale goal the softcap?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

Under the FAQ section Bitfence explained use of HNY tokens -

HNY Token is a utility token designed to be a proof-of-threat, a token that a person running our hacker-miner (StingMiner) will receive in exchange of hacker's digital fingerprint. We collect, analyze and correlate these fingerprints and provide 0-day thread feeds / blocking lists for our subscribers. Subscription packages and routers priced in HNY tokens beat in quality, speed and price all global threat competition

Yeah, if you travel alot, or spend alot of times in hotels and coffee shops, carrying one of their Pi devices with the software might be a great way of mining coins. Set it up on an external power bank while you are there and connect it to the network, open public WIFI is usually targeted alot, so your bound to have someone attempt to breach your device.  Could end up paying for your subscriptions for free this way.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

After collecting and analysing data from miners how is it going to be distributed, to the public or to every miners.

I think the analysed data will be distributed among members in BITFENCE community as a protective measure after identifying hackers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: