Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29998 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bulman-Cred

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

Good morning all. It's a crypto trade is rather interesting. Advisable plan, a rather interesting design.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.
ICO is still going on? What is the last date of ICO? I guess after end of ICO team will update exact data of sold tokens and received funds.

The ICO ends on the 1st of July, which is when the MVP basic functions and the sting miner are also launching! So around a week left to go!
I think we can expect a lot of good news for Bitfence after the ico ends, you can still invest now as they have 10% bonus going on and be part of a hacker-clean future.

Sure, but it will be even better if they list it to a big exchange. This will also increase the popularity of the coin. The bonus is not that bad, but it was better to invest in the pre-sale.

Not everyone was opportune to invest in the Presale, investing now is still pretty okay they're still in their infant stage. I hope they get listed in big exchange as well.

I agree with you. Once stingminer is launched then I don't think we will get tokens at current rate. It's still good time to invest if you believe in project success.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.
ICO is still going on? What is the last date of ICO? I guess after end of ICO team will update exact data of sold tokens and received funds.

The ICO ends on the 1st of July, which is when the MVP basic functions and the sting miner are also launching! So around a week left to go!
I think we can expect a lot of good news for Bitfence after the ico ends, you can still invest now as they have 10% bonus going on and be part of a hacker-clean future.

Sure, but it will be even better if they list it to a big exchange. This will also increase the popularity of the coin. The bonus is not that bad, but it was better to invest in the pre-sale.

Not everyone was opportune to invest in the Presale, investing now is still pretty okay they're still in their infant stage. I hope they get listed in big exchange as well.

I agree with you. Once stingminer is launched then I don't think we will get tokens at current rate. It's still good time to invest if you believe in project success.

You would imagine many installing it given it is light and can run on commodity hardware like a Res-Pi. I think however on the other end where you have consumers of the algorithm creating the demand on the token it would definitely increase the price.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

Yeah, the iCO is still ongoing. The last day of the ICO is 1st of July, but it can be that they prolong the ICO, because of the KYC break.
That do you mean to say, there is possibility of extending ICO? I know that KYC is mandatory but people will not satisfy with this and this can be make huge impact on their growth/progress.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

Yeah, the iCO is still ongoing. The last day of the ICO is 1st of July, but it can be that they prolong the ICO, because of the KYC break.
That do you mean to say, there is possibility of extending ICO? I know that KYC is mandatory but people will not satisfy with this and this can be make huge impact on their growth/progress.

I don't think they have extension of the ico in mind not even because of kyc,  the kyc did not take long to implement so i don't see why they might have to extend it.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:17:49 AM

Hello, fellows! I expect your idea runs successfully!
Discerning project, absorbing website!

I always tought that the site was something else. When i enter the Bitfence site i always look to the eye. xD. I don't know why, but it is attractive.

Yeah, even me it really attractive well that is one way of getting users to visit back. Bitfence is an awesome project I really want to see them in action

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Lannin Joe

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

I'm review in website on your idea, It's actually good! Outstanding results, engaging website, in right mind website!
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

I always tought that the site was something else. When i enter the Bitfence site i always look to the eye. xD. I don't know why, but it is attractive.

Yeah, even me it really attractive well that is one way of getting users to visit back. Bitfence is an awesome project I really want to see them in action

They knew they will need a good looking website to match a kind of idea their project is looking to sell, they actually need everything around the project to be at its best. It's a good one though.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

After the telegram channel was mentioned here, I once again looked in. Really very pleasant there, no more spammers. And I found this video about ICS - Security of Industrial Control Systems, really interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgxv4MnKs5Q&feature=youtu.be

yeah, the telegram channel is really cool, they are active and are answering questions as well. I really enjoyed the video about ICS - Security of Industrial Control Systems

Many projects use airdrops path to increase their telegram user base, and that attract many spammers to channel. But BitFence team using this telegram channel for good discussion.

Yeah that’s the reason they seem to have actual questions and answers and general interest and not so much 800 million people screaming about the moon and saying nothing but hello many times each day lol

Good to see real usage and team communications and effort to grow their user knowledge

Funny but true and i have come to notice that is no longer a question of numbers but a question of people that affects a project and i have seen projects with far lesser numbers doing amazingly well as oppose to huge numbers that comes with airdrops, so it all bores down to the project, the team and the concept that they tend to implement
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:16:56 AM

I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:20:01 AM

Now I had to go to the homepage to see which eye you mean. I have been to Bitfence.io many times but I never really realized the eye :-)
I always only see the countdown to the start of the MVP and then I scroll down
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

You mean to say that showing total supply of tokens which is sold out till the date? But how much amount they received yet and exactly how much tokens they need to be sold?

BitFence team is  not mining tokens in advance. They are mining tokens based on token subscription. So the total supply of token will keep changing till ICO is going on.
However I also don't know how much ETH they have raised till now.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

Now I had to go to the homepage to see which eye you mean. I have been to Bitfence.io many times but I never really realized the eye :-)
I always only see the countdown to the start of the MVP and then I scroll down

I also focus on token sale progress bar or try to search information regarding total number of ETH raised by BitFence team. I think I missed many good feature, update, information which is there at the site.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:54:43 AM

I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.

Not much days left now for the MVP to be released. Either case when it is out you will be able to just download and start mining. You can use a Res Pi to mine you really don't need massive machinery.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

wow, this is awesome can't wait to test it. am a developer i know the feeling of wanting to check a new gadget. this is definitely a plus one for me

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

wow, this is awesome can't wait to test it. am a developer i know the feeling of wanting to check a new gadget. this is definitely a plus one for me

It’s gonna be some interesting code I really want to get a copy and run it I have enough hardware so should be able to use my own but might pick up a preloaded version just to see what the difference is
rogaimo

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

I expect you success! Sentient idea, riveting project, outstanding activity.
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bahtitfence. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

ICO reached softcap long back and they have raised good amount of money till now. And as per my info Stingminer launch is in July.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: