Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:06:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 30000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
destress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

This is really engaging, definitely something that would turn heads just from the promise of the title alone. If this really works in a huge scale I think this would blow the roofs, everyone would want in on this project. I can't wait for your product to be available to the masses so we could hear more about it, I'll be waiting for the reviews from everyone. Good luck!
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:39 PM

I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.

ICO reached softcap long back and they have raised good amount of money till now. And as per my info Stingminer launch is in July.

I think and hope that the Bitfence team prolong the ICO, because of the break during the implementation of the KYC process. When they release the sting miner during the ICO, they will sell more HNY token.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.

wow, this is awesome can't wait to test it. am a developer i know the feeling of wanting to check a new gadget. this is definitely a plus one for me

It’s gonna be some interesting code I really want to get a copy and run it I have enough hardware so should be able to use my own but might pick up a preloaded version just to see what the difference is

I will like to try the pre loaded version first then maybe later on get a raspberry pi and download the software from the bitfence store and see if there's any changes. But i don't think there would be any changes since its just the software we are running.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

ICO reached softcap long back and they have raised good amount of money till now. And as per my info Stingminer launch is in July.

I think and hope that the Bitfence team prolong the ICO, because of the break during the implementation of the KYC process. When they release the sting miner during the ICO, they will sell more HNY token.
KYC process is really needed. But till what time we will expect extention of ICO? Exactly how many applications they received yet from investors?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

This is really engaging, definitely something that would turn heads just from the promise of the title alone. If this really works in a huge scale I think this would blow the roofs, everyone would want in on this project. I can't wait for your product to be available to the masses so we could hear more about it, I'll be waiting for the reviews from everyone. Good luck!

I'm happy to see an investor like me who share same excitement as I do about BitFence, once fully implemented and StingMiner has been lunched successfully lots of interest will emerge from people.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:47:33 PM

I'm happy to see an investor like me who share same excitement as I do about BitFence, once fully implemented and StingMiner has been lunched successfully lots of interest will emerge from people.

Most projects like this see a substantial uptick once their software and especially hardware is actually released I think mostly because people like to have tangible things to invest in as they see it as a better longterm risk than projects without a real “product”
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

I'm not really a fan of ICO extensions. but it will probably be here, too, that the ICO will be extended. The market is just too difficult and maybe there will be more investors if the MVP and the Stingminer are published in a few days
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

The project is really interesting. In conditions of an active search for new security mechanisms against the constantly evolving cybercrime, such a system will be in demand.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

I'm not really a fan of ICO extensions. but it will probably be here, too, that the ICO will be extended. The market is just too difficult and maybe there will be more investors if the MVP and the Stingminer are published in a few days

I fully believe that they will succeed. If they think that a extension is needed, then they must do it for the sake of the project.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

I fully believe that they will succeed. If they think that a extension is needed, then they must do it for the sake of the project.

I dont see them extending it, they've said a few times now that it'll end on the same date, I hate to see it go down the same route as a few other projects that have been constantly extended since January.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

I dont see them extending it, they've said a few times now that it'll end on the same date, I hate to see it go down the same route as a few other projects that have been constantly extended since January.
I agree i don't think the investors will be pleased either if they hear that Bitfence is extending the ICO, but i also don't think Bitfence is a project that will do that.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

Yea, same here but if its all about fixing up a problem to get something much better, then i will gladly wait, it won't make much sense for the team to rush in order to meet the need of the community and end up dishing something unpleasant, i also understand that unforeseen circumstances may also pop up and affect the plans of the team but we all hope for the best
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

Yea, same here but if its all about fixing up a problem to get something much better, then i will gladly wait, it won't make much sense for the team to rush in order to meet the need of the community and end up dishing something unpleasant, i also understand that unforeseen circumstances may also pop up and affect the plans of the team but we all hope for the best

I wouldn't worry about an extension, they haven't mentioned anything about it, and said multiple times that it would end in July 1st still (That's still when their MVP and the stingminer goes live..)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:48:32 PM

I'm glad to hear, wouldn't see being a great deal - seen many other projects delay and extend further and further which doesn't look good for the project at all.

I don't think Bitfence will anyway
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

Why doesn't Bitfence have any Facebook? they could attract a lot of investors there too, social media's can help a project a lot and they should benefit from them.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

Why doesn't Bitfence have any Facebook? they could attract a lot of investors there too, social media's can help a project a lot and they should benefit from them.

Is this not the link for the group? https://www.facebook.com/BitFenceOfficial/
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

Nesh1 you can visit the Bitfence site, and click the logo of Facebook. I don't see a reason why they would not have a Facebook account. It is a wonderful way to attract investors, and gather your supporters.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

The project is really interesting. In conditions of an active search for new security mechanisms against the constantly evolving cybercrime, such a system will be in demand.

You're absolutely correct, once they successfully show they can offer what they actually propose they'll be in high demand.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:22:12 AM

Nesh1 you can visit the Bitfence site, and click the logo of Facebook. I don't see a reason why they would not have a Facebook account. It is a wonderful way to attract investors, and gather your supporters.
Thanks jamzzz123 for the link. I also found same but I don't understand why that link is not available on their homepage. Even I am not sure that this Facebook profile is Bitfence official pages.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

You're absolutely correct, once they successfully show they can offer what they actually propose they'll be in high demand.

Yep this always the case we see software and hardware then suddenly we see shifts ind means which translates to price changes even if only speculatively
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: