Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

Does anyone know when a video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum will be made available? This would be useful for other investors to see as it will help explain the project a bit more thoroughly.

I am interested in the same. I hope the team can make something happen. They have their medium page here https://blog.usejournal.com/bitfence-world-blockchain-forum-new-york-2018-7fa64b7f5186 it has some photos of the event.

Thanks for sharing, I haven't actually seen this article before. The only problem is that it doesn't really cover the full details, it's more of a quick re-cap. They announced the video on Twitter the other day but they are still yet to release it, hopefully we will see it soon.
I asked in their Telegram and i got answered "They are currently editing/processing video content" and they said they expect it to be ready Mon-Tue, i would say we just need to have patience now it should be out soon.

Cool would be interesting to know the kind of announcement they made and the progress they made too. Any talks about partnership yet or is it too early for that?

Nice.. Been waiting for a video if their speech from the conference. Hopes it comes on as said.

Is there any news if they made any new potential partners there?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.

Haha. Funny you. I don't think he meant it literally though, but it won't be something to miss cause at the lunch the energy and emotion will be so high. It's an experience you might never get back later on.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.

Haha. Funny you. I don't think he meant it literally though, but it won't be something to miss cause at the lunch the energy and emotion will be so high. It's an experience you might never get back later on.

Of course, that was not meant to be serious, my wife would kill me if I sat at the computer all weekend :-)
But I'll be testing for a few hours
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:58:35 AM

Of course, that was not meant to be serious, my wife would kill me if I sat at the computer all weekend :-)

Haha, It doesn't finish till Sunday anyway, so might only get the chance to test for a few hours over the weekend anyway! Are any of you guys planning on testing in a cloud VPS, or just in your home networks?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

Haha, It doesn't finish till Sunday anyway, so might only get the chance to test for a few hours over the weekend anyway! Are any of you guys planning on testing in a cloud VPS, or just in your home networks?

I'm planning on spinning up a VM with the software on and have a little test, if i'm happy with the product - I will use a dedicated VPS to host it 24/7 Cheesy
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

haha funny, it gonna be awesome to be part of it, well for me I don't know how the weekend is going to be but hopefully I will squeeze few hours like you said I really need to be there when the hunt on the hackers begin  Wink Cheesy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

I think i am going to test in on a cloud VPS because it is accessible everywhere and you have full control of it as you have root access and can download everything your way.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

Does anyone know when a video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum will be made available? This would be useful for other investors to see as it will help explain the project a bit more thoroughly.

I am interested in the same. I hope the team can make something happen. They have their medium page here https://blog.usejournal.com/bitfence-world-blockchain-forum-new-york-2018-7fa64b7f5186 it has some photos of the event.

Thanks for sharing, I haven't actually seen this article before. The only problem is that it doesn't really cover the full details, it's more of a quick re-cap. They announced the video on Twitter the other day but they are still yet to release it, hopefully we will see it soon.
I asked in their Telegram and i got answered "They are currently editing/processing video content" and they said they expect it to be ready Mon-Tue, i would say we just need to have patience now it should be out soon.

Thanks Nesh, that sounds encouraging. I’m looking forward to seeing it. I want to see if we can gauge the crowds reaction and whether they bought into Bitfence’s idea.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

I think i am going to test in on a cloud VPS because it is accessible everywhere and you have full control of it as you have root access and can download everything your way.

i highly recommend someone like digital ocean, you only pay for your usage rather than a straight up monthly fee, so if you only use the $20/month droplet for a couple hours you only pay like $0.20 Smiley
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

After the ICO ends on the same day, I do not think there will join many new investors. but it can be that the ICO will be extended. That's what many are doing right now

Most projects are fund of extending their token sale period and that's what i perceive might happen with Bitfence. Once they are able to release the mvp and sting miner they might assume that with 2 working products they will get more participants.

Well, we can't say for sure if the project ICO will be extended or not, so it shouldn't be stated until the information comes out of the team, they may decide to launch, so we shouldn't conclude on that till after the MVP/stingminer hits the community, the result of the outcome will determine a lot and obviously that's what some investors that are sitting on the fence tends to see before coming into the project
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

It's actually crazy that there is only 5 days of the token sale left, I have been following the Bitfence project for a long time and I'm really looking forward to seeing how much they have raised.

I think after the World Blockchain Forum speech they will have raised the majority of their funding.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

After the ICO ends on the same day, I do not think there will join many new investors. but it can be that the ICO will be extended. That's what many are doing right now

Most projects are fund of extending their token sale period and that's what i perceive might happen with Bitfence. Once they are able to release the mvp and sting miner they might assume that with 2 working products they will get more participants.

Well, we can't say for sure if the project ICO will be extended or not, so it shouldn't be stated until the information comes out of the team, they may decide to launch, so we shouldn't conclude on that till after the MVP/stingminer hits the community, the result of the outcome will determine a lot and obviously that's what some investors that are sitting on the fence tends to see before coming into the project

Couldn't agree more; I think things would clear after the release of the stingminer. Since it is the core we would see the impact on the community I for one am looking forwards to it. Plus only 5 days left till the end of the token sale.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

It's not crazy it's adventurous  Grin Grin I am really looking forward to that StingMiner launch also, let's put some fear and sanity in the system Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

News from the Telegram-Channel:

We are one week away from StingMiner launch in BitFence store. The testnet would be made public. SD card free downloads would be available as well for DIY people together with guide. You can multiple stingminers to maximize your earnings from mining

so we can start immediately after the ICO with downloading the software. yeah!
and mutliple stingminers? i thought only one per IP? have to ask in the channel
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

That's mean we can expect from the Bitfence team, ICO last date will be not extend. Let's see what happens after the four days.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

That's mean we can expect from the Bitfence team, ICO last date will be not extend. Let's see what happens after the four days.

Fingers crossed it remains the same and the StingMiner does the project well with the release - hopefully will be an impressive system , cant wait to download the software
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

News from the Telegram-Channel:

We are one week away from StingMiner launch in BitFence store. The testnet would be made public. SD card free downloads would be available as well for DIY people together with guide. You can multiple stingminers to maximize your earnings from mining

so we can start immediately after the ICO with downloading the software. yeah!
and mutliple stingminers? i thought only one per IP? have to ask in the channel

As far as I understand, you can separate multiple stingminers by port ranges they listen. It does not matter if you use them for on IP address.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

Fingers crossed it remains the same and the StingMiner does the project well with the release - hopefully will be an impressive system , cant wait to download the software

Token sale ending this week. Is there any news about exchange listing? I know its bit early to ask, but at least BitFence team can give us some idea.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Thanks for the link but it will be more better if they make a video and upload on their official social channels/medias.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Wish you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck all!

I hope they do too, they've already surpass soft cap that's one milestone down, I look forward to the team securing good partnership.

They haven't announced a new partnership after the conference, one week ago? This is the last week of the ICO and now is the time for some news.

There could something cooking. Hoping it may be soon. If I am not mistaken last I have checked they were working on the MVP (stingminer); they have demonstrated how it the hardware may look like. However I think their best shot is to release the stingminer since the hardware could mean anything.

You're right, is not necessary that something like a partnership may come out from every conference they attend or something, some partnership tend to be unofficial and investors may have increased in numbers, the bitfence team not publishing anything till date doesn't mean they are stagnant or something and yea, i hope to see good reviews from the MVP/ stingminer demonstration

Stingminer launch is near and I think they are happy with the ICO progress and that's why instead of focusing on marketing for token sake, they are focusing on products launch.

I think it's a nice strategy people always respond more when they see a project with a working project, they're a hardworking I give them that I hope everything pan out well.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: