Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

Really impressed with the contests that Vanig are conducting at the moment. Best on line experience and now a referral contest with first prize being $1000 worth of Vanig tokens, great incentives for the community. Really think that is is a wonderful space, cheers team.
Yeah i think it is a great way to attract people in to the project and the winner could possibly invest in Vanig too, but they should not do a lot of these as they are giving free tokens away a lot then.

But that's not a problem, if they decide to shear the token it doesn't affect anything I encourage them to continue. It a wonderful way of engaging people

It's a cheap way of marketing and shouldn't affect the token price since there is a fixed circulating supply

Yeah the tokens are coming from unused bounty rewards so I don’t really think it will affect the value of Vanig.

I agree with Jamzzz it’s a unique yet cheap way of driving traffic to the telegram channel, it’s also actually quite fun to compete with other people in the Vanig community.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

Really impressed with the contests that Vanig are conducting at the moment. Best on line experience and now a referral contest with first prize being $1000 worth of Vanig tokens, great incentives for the community. Really think that is is a wonderful space, cheers team.
Yeah i think it is a great way to attract people in to the project and the winner could possibly invest in Vanig too, but they should not do a lot of these as they are giving free tokens away a lot then.

But that's not a problem, if they decide to shear the token it doesn't affect anything I encourage them to continue. It a wonderful way of engaging people

It's a cheap way of marketing and shouldn't affect the token price since there is a fixed circulating supply

Yeah the tokens are coming from unused bounty rewards so I don’t really think it will affect the value of Vanig.

I agree with Jamzzz it’s a unique yet cheap way of driving traffic to the telegram channel, it’s also actually quite fun to compete with other people in the Vanig community.

These kind of contest will help people to read, research about project and it will give nice information to user and that will help Vanig in marketing also.
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

Agree about the contests, not only do they help build a well informed community that is active and involved in the functionality of Vanig, it also helps create hype to see how rewarding the platform is. Getting tokens out to people is key having Vanig available to a wide target and with it opening future ares to establish the platform. Awesome
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

I think it is a great marketing move utilizing the unused bounty for something useful. Especially that they questions or quizzes are about the project and to participate you should have some info.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

The incentive involved is a form of motivation for individuals to participate in the contest. And at the end of the day, only one winner emerges. Although the price might be huge, but it's still just am individual out of the multitude. I really think this act will do more of helping than negative impact on the project.

Vanig team is giving nice chance to win good amount of Vanig tokens. USD 1000 worth Vanig tokens for referrals contest is good one.

Referral programs have a funny way of creating a huge buzz  hive around a project cause people will go out of their normal routine to get many recruits with their ref links. 
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

Thanks for the link but why rating showing NA. I mean everything is proper and updated with all details in their whitepaper, still after that everything is NA. What does mean that? Icochamp is rating/review site?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

they do that with the user loyalty to Vanig really good. From time to time a quiz and the weekly AMA with people from the leadership.
In the meantime, I often see the same users, they are also very committed to the project. Better advertising than happy users does not exist :-)
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:33:19 PM

The incentive involved is a form of motivation for individuals to participate in the contest. And at the end of the day, only one winner emerges. Although the price might be huge, but it's still just am individual out of the multitude. I really think this act will do more of helping than negative impact on the project.

Vanig team is giving nice chance to win good amount of Vanig tokens. USD 1000 worth Vanig tokens for referrals contest is good one.

Referral programs have a funny way of creating a huge buzz  hive around a project cause people will go out of their normal routine to get many recruits with their ref links. 

Yeah, it's among the efficient ways to conduct publicity, people don't mind referring their supposed enemies just to get the bonus outlined.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

they do that with the user loyalty to Vanig really good. From time to time a quiz and the weekly AMA with people from the leadership.
In the meantime, I often see the same users, they are also very committed to the project. Better advertising than happy users does not exist :-)
Hmm if you say it that way yes it is very good advertising also doing it weekly gives change to new investors/supporters to earn some Tokens.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

Hmm if you say it that way yes it is very good advertising also doing it weekly gives change to new investors/supporters to earn some Tokens.

it also encourages people to actually read up on the project, checkout the whitepapers etc, which means people who may not have previously invested might think it's a great idea and do so.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

it also encourages people to actually read up on the project, checkout the whitepapers etc, which means people who may not have previously invested might think it's a great idea and do so.

Exactly this!!! Anything that gets more people to take the time and actually read and understand the whitepaper is beyond worth it from a financial standpoint as educating people is the most important thing they can do a side from development and marketing
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

Thanks for the link but why rating showing NA. I mean everything is proper and updated with all details in their whitepaper, still after that everything is NA. What does mean that? Icochamp is rating/review site?

There are too much ICO reviewing websites that are actually empty. They give us such kind of strange content where something is good and informative and somehting just lacks more exploration. It's too bad that someone will visit such website and see this "N/A" rates.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

They are not actually free... It is a contest and people are actually working their butt off to win it... Referral contest are one of the hardest contest i know that's why i don't take part in it...

True. But still its not investment. So I would call it as free tokens even though people show their talent in answering the questions and win the tokens.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

I guess they dont spend too much on these things. They might have already alloted some number of tokens for such marketing purposes. We should not worry too much about it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:14:39 PM

Medium also have covered the advisers on Vanigs team and it really shows that there is great depth, counted 8 people with excellent qualities to help propel the platform forward. David Drakes experience with investors, Paddy Tans overall understanding of making a business work and Syed Ali being able to help expansion into Asia are some of the great people on the team👍

You didn't add the CEO too, a great guy in totality can't recall his name though, short memory but Vanig encompasses both dedicated team as well as experienced

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:19:32 PM

The contest are really a good way of making investors get interested in the project. Everyday we see new participants join the telegram chat and it has also become a little bit active.

Seeing real active participation and not just a bunch of random people sitting in the room looking for a handout for now, it  really is good it’s nice to see people getting excited and active and participating  lately

You're right, the community is indeed vibrant and everyday, its like a new thing springs up with new entrants joining the community constantly and i must commend the team for been creative in making the whole place busy and delivering inputs that is giving them a good name and spreading the news about vanig like wild fire, i really hope they deliver, it will be nice
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

Medium also have covered the advisers on Vanigs team and it really shows that there is great depth, counted 8 people with excellent qualities to help propel the platform forward. David Drakes experience with investors, Paddy Tans overall understanding of making a business work and Syed Ali being able to help expansion into Asia are some of the great people on the team👍

Even though I haven't heard much of David Drake before, after looking him up it seems like he has a lot of influence in the crypto scene. Definitely, a bonus to have him in your team with all the connections he has.
HaywhyJ

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

Great
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

Even though I haven't heard much of David Drake before, after looking him up it seems like he has a lot of influence in the crypto scene. Definitely, a bonus to have him in your team with all the connections he has.

Indeed, David Drake is well experienced in the crypto business. He is advisor of over 40 companies. Someone with s o many experience and contacts to financial word is a jackpot for Vanig.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Morning everyone have just been going over Vanigs roadmap and looking at when they are set to launch in 2019. Choosing Malaysia and the Philippines in my opinion is really a smart move. Two countries with communities that have high blockchain acceptance and a thriving ecommerce space. Launch should be strong and help lead to dynamic momentum leading into the bigger Asia countries, great choice exciting future.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: