Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

Medium also have covered the advisers on Vanigs team and it really shows that there is great depth, counted 8 people with excellent qualities to help propel the platform forward. David Drakes experience with investors, Paddy Tans overall understanding of making a business work and Syed Ali being able to help expansion into Asia are some of the great people on the team👍

You didn't add the CEO too, a great guy in totality can't recall his name though, short memory but Vanig encompasses both dedicated team as well as experienced

I think you are referring to Dan Ramirez.. I have had an encounter with him on their telegram channel. He has a good personality and loves to carry people along about the vanig project.
The team is top notch and also experts in their fields.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:31:55 AM

When looking to invest in a project it is good to do a bit of research to know what you are putting your money into. So this was my approach with Vanig one of the interesting little things to come up was the name. Vanig basically means commerce in Tamil, such a great sign of what to expect from this platform.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:26:26 AM

Morning everyone have just been going over Vanigs roadmap and looking at when they are set to launch in 2019. Choosing Malaysia and the Philippines in my opinion is really a smart move. Two countries with communities that have high blockchain acceptance and a thriving ecommerce space. Launch should be strong and help lead to dynamic momentum leading into the bigger Asia countries, great choice exciting future.

I think that is a smart choice given the fierce competition in Europe and the US. It would be a great place to start generating tracking and moving from there. Once the businesses model is proven profitable I think expansion would not be of a problem

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

Medium also have covered the advisers on Vanigs team and it really shows that there is great depth, counted 8 people with excellent qualities to help propel the platform forward. David Drakes experience with investors, Paddy Tans overall understanding of making a business work and Syed Ali being able to help expansion into Asia are some of the great people on the team👍

You didn't add the CEO too, a great guy in totality can't recall his name though, short memory but Vanig encompasses both dedicated team as well as experienced

I think you are referring to Dan Ramirez.. I have had an encounter with him on their telegram channel. He has a good personality and loves to carry people along about the vanig project.
The team is top notch and also experts in their fields.

Yea I experienced him at the last AMA I agree with you he is calm and focused l believe he is the right CEO for vanig. Kudos to him

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Morning everyone have just been going over Vanigs roadmap and looking at when they are set to launch in 2019. Choosing Malaysia and the Philippines in my opinion is really a smart move. Two countries with communities that have high blockchain acceptance and a thriving ecommerce space. Launch should be strong and help lead to dynamic momentum leading into the bigger Asia countries, great choice exciting future.

I think that is a smart choice given the fierce competition in Europe and the US. It would be a great place to start generating tracking and moving from there. Once the businesses model is proven profitable I think expansion would not be of a problem

This thought never crossed my mind. I mean i had checked roadmap but never thought why they decided to start with Malaysia and the Philippines. Now based on above discussion I think Vanig selected good countries to start it's business.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

This thought never crossed my mind. I mean i had checked roadmap but never thought why they decided to start with Malaysia and the Philippines. Now based on above discussion I think Vanig selected good countries to start it's business.

I agree, Malaysia and the Philippines both good places to start crypto based e-commerce business. In USA there might be issues with approvals and all, and in EU also there is lot of competition.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

I don't know if this has been shared here before but trust me you'd want to see this again

http://bit.do/emVMZ

This should stay up in the top page  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Intiovine

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

I support this plan and hope  it ought be smash. Good luck guys.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Really impressed with the contests that Vanig are conducting at the moment. Best on line experience and now a referral contest with first prize being $1000 worth of Vanig tokens, great incentives for the community. Really think that is is a wonderful space, cheers team.
Yeah i think it is a great way to attract people in to the project and the winner could possibly invest in Vanig too, but they should not do a lot of these as they are giving free tokens away a lot then.

The incentive involved is a form of motivation for individuals to participate in the contest. And at the end of the day, only one winner emerges. Although the price might be huge, but it's still just am individual out of the multitude. I really think this act will do more of helping than negative impact on the project.

Vanig team is giving nice chance to win good amount of Vanig tokens. USD 1000 worth Vanig tokens for referrals contest is good one.

Referral programs have a funny way of creating a huge buzz  hive around a project cause people will go out of their normal routine to get many recruits with their ref links. 

Yeah, it's among the efficient ways to conduct publicity, people don't mind referring their supposed enemies just to get the bonus outlined.

Lol. I remember some Making a similar statement few days ago. This is one time that people actually tend to reach out and contact as many names as they can remember. Although this method has its own down side but it's us still an effective method in the crypto world.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

I agree, Malaysia and the Philippines both good places to start crypto based e-commerce business. In USA there might be issues with approvals and all, and in EU also there is lot of competition.

There's always going to be competition, and that's a good thing.  It makes companies make better platforms, offer cheaper and more competitive prices. Without competition people could charge whatever they wanted and offer rubbish service because they know people will use them regardless.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

Even though I haven't heard much of David Drake before, after looking him up it seems like he has a lot of influence in the crypto scene. Definitely, a bonus to have him in your team with all the connections he has.

Indeed, David Drake is well experienced in the crypto business. He is advisor of over 40 companies. Someone with s o many experience and contacts to financial word is a jackpot for Vanig.

Advisor of over 40 companies? That's a lot, looks like he is a full time advisor:-)
So he has a lot of experience in the field. Which projects did he already advise?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

I think they are good countries to set up in, however the team should really start working on setting up a site and supply chain in the US as soon as possible. In terms of market size the US offers the biggest opportunity for retailers, for example Walmart's revenue in the 2016 fiscal year was $482.1 billion, in comparison with the ten largest companies in The Phillipines, (this includes banks, conglomerates, energy suppliers and department stores), recorded a combined revenue of $187.6 billion in 2016.

I know it's unfair to make a comparison between The Phillipines & the US because of the size of the countries and the power each country has. But it highlights the difference in retail markets. Walmart, which is just one company in America has over 2.5x the combined revenue of the ten biggest companies in The Phillipines. It does make you think they need to put some focus on the US retail market and if I was Vanig I would start preparing the US strategy and branding now.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

I think they are good countries to set up in, however the team should really start working on setting up a site and supply chain in the US as soon as possible. In terms of market size the US offers the biggest opportunity for retailers, for example Walmart's revenue in the 2016 fiscal year was $482.1 billion, in comparison with the ten largest companies in The Phillipines, (this includes banks, conglomerates, energy suppliers and department stores), recorded a combined revenue of $187.6 billion in 2016.

I know it's unfair to make a comparison between The Phillipines & the US because of the size of the countries and the power each country has. But it highlights the difference in retail markets. Walmart, which is just one company in America has over 2.5x the combined revenue of the ten biggest companies in The Phillipines. It does make you think they need to put some focus on the US retail market and if I was Vanig I would start preparing the US strategy and branding now.

Nice analysis cryptossi. I think Vanig team's main focus is US and EU, but they are starting from other countries just to establish themselves. Also in USA, approval procrss could delay project launch.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

I think they are aiming to US and Europe for global expanding. Everyone wants to be here eventually. Malaysia and the Philippines are at the same time great market to start and even to make some mistakes. IO mean when you move your bussiness to US then you have no right for mistakes.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

Nice analysis cryptossi. I think Vanig team's main focus is US and EU, but they are starting from other countries just to establish themselves. Also in USA, approval procrss could delay project launch.

It makes sense especially with the instability currently with the Us and the regulations to deal with in EU focusing on Asia makes sense it’s a huge market to tackle with perhaps a bit more open to crypto based projects currently and excitement
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

VanigPlatform This project includes the number of best things: team, product, idea and great start. So we need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place soon! Offer to be a part of this ICO!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

VanigPlatform This project includes the number of best things: team, product, idea and great start. So we need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place soon! Offer to be a part of this ICO!
Exactly. And because of this all things they will achieve their target and they will join lots of users with them. Really Vanig team is working too hard to achieve their target.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

I just observed that the private sale is already open and will ends on 22nd July? How much they sold in private sale and how much fund they received yet from investors?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

I just observed that the private sale is already open and will ends on 22nd July? How much they sold in private sale and how much fund they received yet from investors?

I never knew their private sales has started thank you for the info, I'll like to get the answers to this questions asked as well.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Would be good to see some more information regarding the sale and how it is going.

Seeing how much was raised in the private sale would also be good, it's important for some investors to see these figures to give them an idea of how many other investors are involved
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: