Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

From the white paper,  it is ideal to say Vanig helps to solve all the problems that are among the existing supply chain and E-commerce platform.

Yea. But I wouldn't want to say all at this very moment though. But most of the existing problems are aimed at being handled. While improvements will be made to resolve new problems that may arise along the way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

Just reading Vanig whitepaper as part of the solution Vanig plans to target the inefficiencies of modern e-commerce and supply chains and will utilize smart contracts and the reputable ledger of a blockchain. I hope this project becomes a successful one.

yeah i think aside from the fact that vanig wants to use blockchain technology they need to also solve the problems that the existing e-commerce platform are facing, doing so will give them an edge over the existing platform. so i think vanig is in the right direction.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

Just reading Vanig whitepaper as part of the solution Vanig plans to target the inefficiencies of modern e-commerce and supply chains and will utilize smart contracts and the reputable ledger of a blockchain. I hope this project becomes a successful one.

yeah i think aside from the fact that vanig wants to use blockchain technology they need to also solve the problems that the existing e-commerce platform are facing, doing so will give them an edge over the existing platform. so i think vanig is in the right direction.

Well hopefully by streamlining the process from beginning to end we'll not only see better fees but also a more efficient delivery method, tracking and transparency could really have some major implications if they can get some decent sized companies on board to streamline
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

I just saw on their homepage that Vanig has a pending application for a patent for integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution using blockchain. Do you guys know more about this? Would be interesting to learn more about this patent but I guess they can't give us more information before the patent is granted?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:25 PM

I just saw on their homepage that Vanig has a pending application for a patent for integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution using blockchain. Do you guys know more about this? Would be interesting to learn more about this patent but I guess they can't give us more information before the patent is granted?

I saw that information too, but I don't know for what application the Team requested a patent. All I have found out is, that in Germany it is don't allowed to advertise a product with "patent pending".
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:52:14 PM

Guys, For contributing in sale they offered crypto currency option including USD. That's mean there is FIAT option also available?

I believe so, from what i read FIAT is an option though i tend to just always use crypto, don't like using fiat online anymore ever since i started really getting into crypto (i'm starting to stop using paypal even they said their starting some stupid 4.99 fee per international transfer on top of their regular fees..... meanwhile people are sending millions on crypto networks for less than a dollar total LOL.

The market needs to start adopting crypto more, something like vanig that can bring the real world marketplace to crypto would really be nice

You got that right, heard about the fees thing on twitter, is funny how firms charge such ridiculous price in the name of fees, that's why cryptocurrency has to be embrace, issues like this will be thrashed, talking about the fiat option on vanig, i think is good to create options for individuals, as been flexible matters a lot in a project

Yep it's true the ability to self regulate fees is one of the best reasons for crypto to gain footing, and its something that i'm surprised isn't more appreciated, it gets a bad rap when theirs congestion like when BTC had its backlog and fees got pretty high, but at the end of the day other networks fees remained low, and that kind of auto regulation of fees is so great, vs a company like paypal just deciding to raise fees.

I think that sort of customer/manufacture being able to have input on how much their willing to pay for cash transfers is part of what makes things like vanig exciting for businesses.

Yes and is really funny that people can't actually see the picture of what regulated fees can cause, blockchain is more like giving power to the people, like a democratic kind of rule, as oppose to the monopolize society that regulation has created, regulation is good if properly monitored but in a situation where no one is doing such, the community will be left cheated 

The only problem with BTC, ETH and all over cryptocurrencies is the amount of scams and hacks that have occurred recently, I'm very pro crypto but I just wish there was a way to make HODLing and transferring tokens more secure.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

Guys, For contributing in sale they offered crypto currency option including USD. That's mean there is FIAT option also available?

I believe so, from what i read FIAT is an option though i tend to just always use crypto, don't like using fiat online anymore ever since i started really getting into crypto (i'm starting to stop using paypal even they said their starting some stupid 4.99 fee per international transfer on top of their regular fees..... meanwhile people are sending millions on crypto networks for less than a dollar total LOL.

The market needs to start adopting crypto more, something like vanig that can bring the real world marketplace to crypto would really be nice

You got that right, heard about the fees thing on twitter, is funny how firms charge such ridiculous price in the name of fees, that's why cryptocurrency has to be embrace, issues like this will be thrashed, talking about the fiat option on vanig, i think is good to create options for individuals, as been flexible matters a lot in a project

Yep it's true the ability to self regulate fees is one of the best reasons for crypto to gain footing, and its something that i'm surprised isn't more appreciated, it gets a bad rap when theirs congestion like when BTC had its backlog and fees got pretty high, but at the end of the day other networks fees remained low, and that kind of auto regulation of fees is so great, vs a company like paypal just deciding to raise fees.

I think that sort of customer/manufacture being able to have input on how much their willing to pay for cash transfers is part of what makes things like vanig exciting for businesses.

Yes and is really funny that people can't actually see the picture of what regulated fees can cause, blockchain is more like giving power to the people, like a democratic kind of rule, as oppose to the monopolize society that regulation has created, regulation is good if properly monitored but in a situation where no one is doing such, the community will be left cheated 

Blockchain has its own advantages for sure. Thats why it is getting implemented everywhere. On the other hand, lame man cannot directly use it and reap the full benefits yet. It will need time for sure. Do we already know the timelines of Vanig project?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

I saw that information too, but I don't know for what application the Team requested a patent. All I have found out is, that in Germany it is don't allowed to advertise a product with "patent pending".

I think you can advertise it without disclosing any further information. I have seen such things earlier. They should not disclose that secret until patent is granted. I am sure Vanig knows those things.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

Im interested in the cashback feature, with the savings from cutting out the middleman in general, it could pay to use the platform, cheaper, more transparent products.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

All transactions get recorded and are linked as blocks in the Vanig ecosystem. This creates a traceable chain of blocks that shortens the track and trace process in terms of recall from weeks to just a few hours.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

I think you can advertise it without disclosing any further information. I have seen such things earlier. They should not disclose that secret until patent is granted. I am sure Vanig knows those things.

It's brilliant news that Vanig are already sorting out the patents for their integrated e-commerce and supply chain idea, this project is working efficiently to make sure they are in the best place after the ICO to further their development.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

From the white paper,  it is ideal to say Vanig helps to solve all the problems that are among the existing supply chain and E-commerce platform.
Vanig are offering an integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution. we are providing track and trace, effective recalls, eliminating middlemans with supply chain and with e-commerce we are having lower fees, instant financial transaction, crypto payments and an AI powered easy to use website.

I can't say it will solve all the problems. But definitely with blockchain technology it will be able to provide lot better options and all's better discounts.

I think if they say they can solve all the issues with all the modern e-commerce site they can implement it... But it will take hard work and commitment from the team to do that.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

Vanig are offering an integrated e-commerce and supply chain solution. we are providing track and trace, effective recalls, eliminating middlemans with supply chain and with e-commerce we are having lower fees, instant financial transaction, crypto payments and an AI powered easy to use website.

I can't say it will solve all the problems. But definitely with blockchain technology it will be able to provide lot better options and all's better discounts.

I think if they say they can solve all the issues with all the modern e-commerce site they can implement it... But it will take hard work and commitment from the team to do that.

True Gee777 in order for them to solve all problems Vanig team has to be focused and determined, so far I can see this attribute in Vanig team so it's safe to say they will solve all issues
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Well hopefully by streamlining the process from beginning to end we'll not only see better fees but also a more efficient delivery method, tracking and transparency could really have some major implications if they can get some decent sized companies on board to streamline

I agree phantam. There are lot of issues in todays e-commerce platform. I expect Vanig project will take care of such issues (like  efficient delivery method, tracking and transparency )
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

Will it be via bank transfer or will they also allow credit card payments? I know other projects who did accept credit cards, only sent the tokens purchased via this method after a long waiting time.

The extra paypal fee is iditoical, no wonder that more and more people refuse FIAT payments and use crypto payments.

Not sure about the credit vs bank, but i'm pretty sure credit cards have started blocking most crypto purchases (credit used to by anonymous assets is a nono as its too easy to defraud the credit companies i guess)

As for paypal, ya they seriously are making some odd moves, but i also heard they are patenting some new blockchain tech or are trying to, so seems that their fighting crypto on the front (in a dumb way and shooting themselves in the foot with extra fees) but on the back end are keeping their options open with crypto

I asked that question in telegram channel and admin replied me. "For FIAT contributions in the token sale wire transfers will be the only mode of payment. No payment gateways for credit or debit cards."

I already thought that they won't accept credit or debit cards because of the possibility to do a chargeback and get the money back. It's good though to have this confirmed from an official site by a Telegram admin.

Actually this quite expensive for investors also, and some countries government is not allowing to invest in ICO by using credit/debit card. 

And some credit card companies block the payment. I have heard about up to 180 days to receive the Token after the payment.
Yes by paying with credit card you actually let the company pay for you and you do not know for sure when they will pay it it id a lot more secure and fast if you buy it with other crypto currencies.

I agree with you nesh1. Fast and secure way it to use ETH/BTC to buy tokens. Fee will be also less compare to credit card charges.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

For Germany the patent pending acts different it is not permitted to publicize it as mentioned. Unless maybe the team has registrations where it is permitted.

Abah007

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

The Vanig ecosystem will also accommodate sensor tracking using IoT devices which will provide regulatory compliance information, and temperature and product location during transport between end points in the supply chain
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

I totally agree with you, I wish there is a way this truth can be made known to the common man. Currently with fiat currency they don't have power over their finance but cryptocurrency Will give them such power. Well let us believe with time they will understand.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:41:46 AM

The Vanig ecosystem will also accommodate sensor tracking using IoT devices which will provide regulatory compliance information, and temperature and product location during transport between end points in the supply chain

How is this going to work? .. This means you can constantly check for the temperature of your product, the exact location of the product at that particular instance and how long it will get delivered to you which is going to get updated in real time...
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

How is this going to work? .. This means you can constantly check for the temperature of your product, the exact location of the product at that particular instance and how long it will get delivered to you which is going to get updated in real time...

This will be more for supply chain partners, sellers and manufactures to make sure their shipment moves through the supply chain free of any damages from external factors. If a problem is detected action can be taken to review and recall the shipment.

As a buyer you will be able to track the package in realtime with more details.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: