Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

Just found a quick statement by Brett on Twitter from Consensus: https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/996825834630664193

A lot of great things are happing. Great minds, great people, great relationships are being formed. We are excited to show you whats next with Vanig. Stay tuned!

Now I am really getting excited.

Awesome, Can't wait to see what comes from it.  I think with the patent pending and the if the MVP goes well, they'll be well set to put themselves in a very good position.

Yea, the expectation of the community is pretty high, everyone is trying to test or perhaps get a review of what the MVP is all about, the patent process tend to take sometime because it involves a lot of paperwork and i believe that they will soon round up the process and get things up and running

Brett look very excited. I hope Vanig project will crack some partnership deals at this blockchain meet. Vanig project is good and others project would love to join Vanig.

Exciting times ahead for sure, Vanig will do great at the event I'm sure, the statistics speak for themselves. Cutting fee's down to around 8% in comparison to amazons 18-20% !!!!

I did not know that Amazon's fees are that high. Of course, the 8% of Vanig are already a good offer. Another incentive to sell at Vanig :-)
This will be an interesting fight in the e-commerce business in the future

I like this sort of competition, it's healthy for growth, it gives we the end users a lot choices and it's great for the industry as a whole, I'm looking forward to more retail project on the blockchain with good plans such as Vanig

Competition is only good for the consumer not for business.  Vanig need to monopolize the blockchain/e-commerce sector. Competition will only make it harder for them.

I don't agree with you, competition is actually good for business, it keeps businesses on the edge, imagine where there's no competition, businesses will do as they please because no other brand is available to give them a run for their money, innovations won't come up, as they will be pretty comfortable with where they are but with competition, the story is different

Well like I said competition is only beneficial to the customers not the business owner. In case you are not aware most business are striving to dominate and that domination monopoly. The thing is if a business wants to excel they should struggle to monopolize the market google and  Microsoft did it and Amazon is doing it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

you are absolutely right. Imagine if there had been no competition in the first few years of the internet, then we would all still surf with Internet Explorer 5 :-)
I hope Vanig is the new Netscape / firefox and takes online shopping to a new level

Oh dear god don't even joke about that, IE5/6 omg the horror, don't bring back memories! From someone whos done web development your gonna give me nightmares! As for vanig though, your definitely right, industries like retail tend to get into their groove until something shakes them up, the last time that happened was the internet bringing us amazon, it shook up brick and mortars like no ones business, it will be interesting to see if blockchain based distributed networks can shake up the market of the online retailers like amazon did to the brick and mortar.

sorry bro, I did not want to open old wounds Smiley
As far as your last sentence is concerned, I'm even 100% sure that blockchain technology will completely change the online market. In a few years we will not know it any different. And then hopefully Vanig is really one of the big players, as I expect
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

It's less about various companies wanting to be the best, and more consumers want to think one or the other is the "Best", in something like vanig i'd imagine competition will lead to unique features and more diverse supply chain being available to the general consumers.

Exactly. Competition is also always a driving force for progress. So in the end customers will benefit from it. And companies like Vanig have to try to be innovative and up to date.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

It's less about various companies wanting to be the best, and more consumers want to think one or the other is the "Best", in something like vanig i'd imagine competition will lead to unique features and more diverse supply chain being available to the general consumers.

Exactly. Competition is also always a driving force for progress. So in the end customers will benefit from it. And companies like Vanig have to try to be innovative and up to date.

Yep moving towards innovation in blockchain is a great first step toward really creating not just a new company but a whole new industry, i'm hoping that companies like vanig can grow and compete in a new free market free from the manipulative crap that goes on in the traditional markets that only a few select people get rich off of.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

It's always good because as Vanig steps the game up of future shopping, so will other competitors but they will do well to beat vanigs 8-10% overall fees, so always good to see a project like this change the game of shopping
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:44:16 PM

Competition should be there and it should be beneficial for end customers. If there is no competition, the world wont be challenging and nice.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

you are absolutely right. Imagine if there had been no competition in the first few years of the internet, then we would all still surf with Internet Explorer 5 :-)
I hope Vanig is the new Netscape / firefox and takes online shopping to a new level

Oh dear god don't even joke about that, IE5/6 omg the horror, don't bring back memories! From someone whos done web development your gonna give me nightmares! As for vanig though, your definitely right, industries like retail tend to get into their groove until something shakes them up, the last time that happened was the internet bringing us amazon, it shook up brick and mortars like no ones business, it will be interesting to see if blockchain based distributed networks can shake up the market of the online retailers like amazon did to the brick and mortar.

Oh man, I know this feel. In fact, IE7/8/9 still were big pain for any web developer (they still are if project requires backward compatibility). Internet Explorer is always the last browser who starts to support any new js functions or css properties. God bless they made great job towards the good for the last IE versions.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Competition should be there and it should be beneficial for end customers. If there is no competition, the world wont be challenging and nice.

Exactly. Competition is an important factor in moving one business. If there is no competition then the motivation won't be high and the business might remain stagnant.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

Baниг will interest many as the project seeks to solve very important problems in the field of a chain of deliveries and electronic commerce!

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

As far as your last sentence is concerned, I'm even 100% sure that blockchain technology will completely change the online market. In a few years we will not know it any different. And then hopefully Vanig is really one of the big players, as I expect

I am not even using IE now. I use google chrome. Hope Vanig creates such platform where people love to go shopping all the time Smiley
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

Is there any further announcement from Vanig team. I am really hoping that Vanig team have managed to find some good partnership options.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

I've just read this article in Vanig blog: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/hacken-smart-audit-for-vanig-successfully-completed-eb8d1009c7c9
They have opted for an audit by the expert team at Hacken.io and passed that analysis successfully. The audit consists of smart contract code analysis and looking for vulnerabilities such as malicious libraries and ERC20 API violations.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

I am not even using IE now. I use google chrome. Hope Vanig creates such platform where people love to go shopping all the time Smiley

Why we are talking about IE5/6 here? Now we are in completely different world. The number of people using IE are very limited these days. Vanig's platform would be definitely user friendly.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Why we are talking about IE5/6 here? Now we are in completely different world. The number of people using IE are very limited these days. Vanig's platform would be definitely user friendly.

The MVP should be going live for testing in the next couple of weeks, so we'll be able to see what's it like, but if it's half as nice as their website, there's nothing to worry about.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Guy's, Vanig is on CCN now. Visit below link and read short intro. They doing good marketing/promotion about Vanig.
https://www.ccn.com/vanig-international-launches-worlds-first-integrated-e-commerce-and-supply-chain-ecosystem-powered-by-blockchain/amp/#

Thanks for the link. I read out that article and found some interesting info. "Vanig is forming exciting partnerships in the South East Asia region.
Here are alreay some of their partners: iFashion Group, MegaxStore, iCommerce Asia.

I just did a quick research on the partners you mentioned Ctrades31 they all have prominent prospects Vanig sure knows how secure good partnership.

They couldn't have just gone into partnership with anybody just for the purpose of it. So one should expect that every partnership agreement should come with it huge benefits to the projects.

I agree, some ICO's are too concerned with publishing partnership announcements and sometimes forget how important the relevance is

Such networking is just for the paper/records if it actually brings nothing to the table. It really makes no sense for a project to do such, I personally see it as deceit though. But I want to believe this partnership is bringing brilliance to the table.

Acquiring new clients is a major reward of networking, running an ICO will require the expertise of other companies, as there are many different branches/specializations about blockchain and running a company about an application of the blockchain

You're right, the benefit is enormous, even taking a picture with a known brand speaks a thousand word but i believe that's not the case here, the vanig team are doing all they can to get this done, been part of their telegram group has given me some pretty strong reasons to believe in the project, just my personal opinion
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

that's life, sometimes discussions slide off in another direction. but we bring it back on course :-)
Let's talk about this medium article, have you read that already?
https://medium.com/vanigplatform/hacken-smart-audit-for-vanig-successfully-completed-eb8d1009c7c9
there are good news in it
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:53:37 PM

Is there any further announcement from Vanig team. I am really hoping that Vanig team have managed to find some good partnership options.

The major announcement everyone is waiting for is that the community test of the mvp was successfully and it is going to be released to the public immediately.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

The major announcement everyone is waiting for is that the community test of the mvp was successfully and it is going to be released to the public immediately.

i think we're still awaiting to see if there was anything after the conference! I might have missed it though as i've not been able to go on Telegram for a few days!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

i think we're still awaiting to see if there was anything after the conference! I might have missed it though as i've not been able to go on Telegram for a few days!

I am not sure if they sealed the deal on that conference but they just announced a partnership with bGroup an hour ago on Twitter.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/new-partners-on-board-vanig-a52eef87343a
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

If I may rephrase the post that says competition is good for consumers, I will say competition between companies/services providers are all the the benefits of the consumers. Because just like some one rightly said, it puts the companies on the edge of pimp up their services to serve the consumers better.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: