Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

Guys, just keep on developing the idea of the project! I have not yet seen a single worthwhile project in this field. All the best. I will follow the news

The only other kind of supply chain project I have seen that is worth mentioning is IBM's research and work on a blockchain based supply chain, it's similar to Vanig in a few ways but obviously IBM is a multi-billion pound company and what they're working on is on a massive scale.

See the link: https://www.ibm.com/blockchain/supply-chain/

This is by the way not me looking down on Vanig, I think Vanig is a brilliant idea and IBM is a good case study for companies to look at and see how they have branched into blockchain.

Like you said and I confirmed IBM is a good case study for companies looking into blockchain technology. But I still think vanig has more to offer in this area.

I have lots of hope from Vanig project. If it's successfully implemented then many people start believing in ICOs/startups.

Yeah.  That's why I really want vanig to be a success because it will enable people to believe in blockchain solution and how it going to better our society.

The projects which improve the world and society are the ones which I think are worth investing in as it's in everyone's best interest to make the world a better place and everyone benefits from it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

Here we have all May news in one article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/what-may-we-had-7f32089d5bc5

Vanig said that MVP already contains the feature of payment transaction using the blockchain and VANIG tokens. This is what I would like to see the most.

The MVP sneak peak they put in looks really good, the UI is very clean.

Yea, looks good. Seems to be user-friendly and elegant website, easy and understandable for every person.

This really looks good indeed. Love the theme color blue. And judging from the items seen in this photo, one can assume that they will be dealing on all products. This is to make clear a question that was asked few weeks ago about their product nich

Yeah I think Vanig are aiming at selling products that are trending with customers worldwide, they are going to be picked by Vanig's expert buyers and they are also going to run an exclusive algorithm to find the most popular products and promote them to maximise profitability.

Cool. That's interesting. So they are not jut going to brainstorm on what to sell but instead using an algorithm to pick products for their store. Intriguing
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

Guys, just keep on developing the idea of the project! I have not yet seen a single worthwhile project in this field. All the best. I will follow the news

The only other kind of supply chain project I have seen that is worth mentioning is IBM's research and work on a blockchain based supply chain, it's similar to Vanig in a few ways but obviously IBM is a multi-billion pound company and what they're working on is on a massive scale.

This is by the way not me looking down on Vanig, I think Vanig is a brilliant idea and IBM is a good case study for companies to look at and see how they have branched into blockchain.

Like you said and I confirmed IBM is a good case study for companies looking into blockchain technology. But I still think vanig has more to offer in this area.

I have lots of hope from Vanig project. If it's successfully implemented then many people start believing in ICOs/startups.

Yeah.  That's why I really want vanig to be a success because it will enable people to believe in blockchain solution and how it going to better our society.

I have no doubt about that. More and more projects on blockchain basis have a direct benefit for the user. Of course, an online shop like Vanig is especially helpful in promoting blockchain technology. Because we all do shopping:-)

Yes, that's the basis of all these, to make people believe in the industry, the conventional way has been our way of life and breaking that conventional barrier is tough, the population needs to believe and the only way to do that is to create credible projects, projects that will make them accept this industry, that's the main reason why Vanig should do all they can to be successful
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

Just to clarify, the 20K USD minimum is for private sale stage. At presale and main sale you can buy as slow as 0.1ETH worth of Vanig Tokens and still get the discounts!

OK this is more clearer cos earlier on I was getting it all mixed up, thanks for this... What is the level currently of their Presale? When is it ending?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

The projects which improve the world and society are the ones which I think are worth investing in as it's in everyone's best interest to make the world a better place and everyone benefits from it

Yeah. That's our shared interest making earth a better place. And I think embracing blockchain technology and the rest of it cousins is a good way to achieve that.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

Here we have all May news in one article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/what-may-we-had-7f32089d5bc5

Vanig said that MVP already contains the feature of payment transaction using the blockchain and VANIG tokens. This is what I would like to see the most.

Yea, looks good. Seems to be user-friendly and elegant website, easy and understandable for every person.

This really looks good indeed. Love the theme color blue. And judging from the items seen in this photo, one can assume that they will be dealing on all products. This is to make clear a question that was asked few weeks ago about their product nich

Yeah I think Vanig are aiming at selling products that are trending with customers worldwide, they are going to be picked by Vanig's expert buyers and they are also going to run an exclusive algorithm to find the most popular products and promote them to maximise profitability.

Cool. That's interesting. So they are not jut going to brainstorm on what to sell but instead using an algorithm to pick products for their store. Intriguing

Is there a criteria to pick up the items for the store? I mean on what basis are items picked up? I am assuming ability to track to source is one of those criterion?

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

Really? An algorithm that can calculate the preferences of customers worldwide? That sounds very interesting. Whether other providers also have such an algorithm?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

Really? An algorithm that can calculate the preferences of customers worldwide? That sounds very interesting. Whether other providers also have such an algorithm?

I think it's the same concept facebook, ebay use. When you see a sponsored advert come up, I think it's related to searches/mentions on social media, it's pretty cool to know Vanig have thought of a solution for this anyway to help designate adverts to the right audience
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

I think they just build the cool big database for this purpose or maybe they analyse the market worldwide and detect the best selling products in different countries. Anyway, you will need a lot, really a lot of data for this goal. I wonder from where they get it now.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:21:23 PM

Just to clarify, the 20K USD minimum is for private sale stage. At presale and main sale you can buy as slow as 0.1ETH worth of Vanig Tokens and still get the discounts!

OK this is more clearer cos earlier on I was getting it all mixed up, thanks for this... What is the level currently of their Presale? When is it ending?

Yeah the explanation made things clear for me too, the pre-sale will end on June 18th, on June 19th Sale Stage 1 will start. During the pre-sale 1 VANIG = 0.125 USD.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:46 PM

Yeah the explanation made things clear for me too, the pre-sale will end on June 18th, on June 19th Sale Stage 1 will start. During the pre-sale 1 VANIG = 0.125 USD.

Thanks for the info, nice to now that the minimum is 0.1, means even small time investors can get involved which is good!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

I have talked about this on telegram; It is mostly likely going to happen through a team a professional or product reviewers. So you will have those hand pick the products. I am not sure how automation would take place since most product reviews is based on sentiments.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

Thanks for the info, nice to now that the minimum is 0.1, means even small time investors can get involved which is good!
Yes a lot ico's usually have a high minimum for their private sale as it is meant for big investors but i am glad that at the pre-sale everyone can participate.
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:51:55 PM

Yes a lot ico's usually have a high minimum for their private sale as it is meant for big investors but i am glad that at the pre-sale everyone can participate.

I love that there's a minimum for the presale at least we know that those that really value the project will buy it and hold it and u can get it for anything less than the minimum.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Wow this happens to be the first time I'm seeing the mvp very neat, I like this, the way it is arranged and the colors is quite attractive they dealt with the way a typical individual perceives store

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

I think they just build the cool big database for this purpose or maybe they analyse the market worldwide and detect the best selling products in different countries. Anyway, you will need a lot, really a lot of data for this goal. I wonder from where they get it now.

Wow that's machine learning at work. They can get dataset From existing platform. I have talked about this before. Vanig will be using machine learning algorithms to analyze the behaviours of customers and they will use the result to better serve the customers. That's really cool from their part.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

I have talked about this on telegram; It is mostly likely going to happen through a team a professional or product reviewers. So you will have those hand pick the products. I am not sure how automation would take place since most product reviews is based on sentiments.

Each products has a specific brand that is good and customers are likely to patronize such product because they've created a name in that niche, streamlining that to Vanig, they can easily go for such product brand because that's what the community want, though such product can be costly because of the value, is best they mix it up a bit, lets say 70% of top brands and 30% of cheap ones, to give the customers preferences  
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

Wow that's machine learning at work. They can get dataset From existing platform. I have talked about this before. Vanig will be using machine learning algorithms to analyze the behaviours of customers and they will use the result to better serve the customers. That's really cool from their part.

What existing platform do you mean? I don't think there are open datasets from working third-party platforms like Amazon or etsy. Maybe there are disclosed statistics of goods consumption in different areas of the world? Some research for science?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

What existing platform do you mean? I don't think there are open datasets from working third-party platforms like Amazon or etsy. Maybe there are disclosed statistics of goods consumption in different areas of the world? Some research for science?

yeah.. I can hardly see Amazon giving their user data or analytics to what is technically a competitor lol
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:34:32 PM

yeah.. I can hardly see Amazon giving their user data or analytics to what is technically a competitor lol

Forget about the transparency factor with Amazon. It will never happy. Thats also the main reason they will avoid blockchain. If they start showing transparency, they have reveal lots of their secrets which will not be acceptable by many. Vanig is a good starting point for eradicating Amazon like companies.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: