Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
anna.cayne

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:09:47 PM

Guys, just keep on developing the idea of the project! I have not yet seen a single worthwhile project in this field. All the best. I will follow the news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:29:37 PM

Guys, just keep on developing the idea of the project! I have not yet seen a single worthwhile project in this field. All the best. I will follow the news

Are you referring to blockchain. If you are I would like you to know that this technology is recent and still going through transformation.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:55:02 PM

Here we have all May news in one article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/what-may-we-had-7f32089d5bc5

Vanig said that MVP already contains the feature of payment transaction using the blockchain and VANIG tokens. This is what I would like to see the most.

The MVP sneak peak they put in looks really good, the UI is very clean.

Yea, looks good. Seems to be user-friendly and elegant website, easy and understandable for every person.

This really looks good indeed. Love the theme color blue. And judging from the items seen in this photo, one can assume that they will be dealing on all products. This is to make clear a question that was asked few weeks ago about their product nich

Yeah I think Vanig are aiming at selling products that are trending with customers worldwide, they are going to be picked by Vanig's expert buyers and they are also going to run an exclusive algorithm to find the most popular products and promote them to maximise profitability.

I really like this first look into their MVP. Can't wait now until they release it completely to the public and we can test it for ourselves.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

Here we have all May news in one article: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/what-may-we-had-7f32089d5bc5

Vanig said that MVP already contains the feature of payment transaction using the blockchain and VANIG tokens. This is what I would like to see the most.

Yea, looks good. Seems to be user-friendly and elegant website, easy and understandable for every person.

This really looks good indeed. Love the theme color blue. And judging from the items seen in this photo, one can assume that they will be dealing on all products. This is to make clear a question that was asked few weeks ago about their product nich

Yeah I think Vanig are aiming at selling products that are trending with customers worldwide, they are going to be picked by Vanig's expert buyers and they are also going to run an exclusive algorithm to find the most popular products and promote them to maximise profitability.

I really like this first look into their MVP. Can't wait now until they release it completely to the public and we can test it for ourselves.

I am sure it won't be disappointing. I believe lots of effort have been put to make the launch 100% successful.
em777

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Yeah. This is really cool, its great and sure after the whole thing it will be more clean

[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

The only other kind of supply chain project I have seen that is worth mentioning is IBM's research and work on a blockchain based supply chain, it's similar to Vanig in a few ways but obviously IBM is a multi-billion pound company and what they're working on is on a massive scale.

See the link: https://www.ibm.com/blockchain/supply-chain/

This is by the way not me looking down on Vanig, I think Vanig is a brilliant idea and IBM is a good case study for companies to look at and see how they have branched into blockchain.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:08:27 AM

It really is a nice clean design I was fearful that we’d get a thrown together tech concept but it seems they have a good handle on retail design and it fits really well with what they are trying to accomplish
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:33:26 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/720/1*9l-9jBl-1LU223_9x_umBw.png

It really is a nice clean design I was fearful that we’d get a thrown together tech concept but it seems they have a good handle on retail design and it fits really well with what they are trying to accomplish

I like the color Vanig used and the design is superb, it has a nice mobile and web interface and looks simply such that one can easily search for items.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

yeah, nice. a first picture of the MVP.
ok, there is not much to see yet, but it is a start. So they have been working on the platform for 1 year and a release of the MVP is coming soon. I am very excited

I am also excited about the MVP. Waiting for public version, hope we can see it in coming days. Is there any target date when it will be available?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

yeah, nice. a first picture of the MVP.
ok, there is not much to see yet, but it is a start. So they have been working on the platform for 1 year and a release of the MVP is coming soon. I am very excited

I am also excited about the MVP. Waiting for public version, hope we can see it in coming days. Is there any target date when it will be available?

I don't think none has been released as of now since it was not released last week but i an sure a new release date will be out soon.
em777

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

The only other kind of supply chain project I have seen that is worth mentioning is IBM's research and work on a blockchain based supply chain, it's similar to Vanig in a few ways but obviously IBM is a multi-billion pound company and what they're working on is on a massive scale.

This is by the way not me looking down on Vanig, I think Vanig is a brilliant idea and IBM is a good case study for companies to look at and see how they have branched into blockchain.

Like you said and I confirmed IBM is a good case study for companies looking into blockchain technology. But I still think vanig has more to offer in this area.

[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Like you said and I confirmed IBM is a good case study for companies looking into blockchain technology. But I still think vanig has more to offer in this area.

I have lots of hope from Vanig project. If it's successfully implemented then many people start believing in ICOs/startups.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Yea, since it has to do with the ecommerce industry where everyone from all ages will be constantly using, is best to keep it clean and simple, blue is also a good color or choice as it reflects the brand and appealing to users, so i must commend the graphic design team for creating such lovely UI and user experience
hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new! I wish that he would develop further!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new! I wish that he would develop further!

It is a very exciting project with some innovative ideas, check out this link for more info on the project https://medium.com/vanigplatform
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

yeah, from their ICO website I figured it was going to be a nice looking platform, im excited for the MVP to actually see it now.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:22:20 AM

That we are know already Vanig has made partnership with B-Group as business partner. Short intro about B-GROUP : BGroup will support Vanig as a logistics partner and also support Vanig’s “Know your Brands/ Products" process by validating raw materials, finished goods and certification to increase consumer confidence.
em777

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

I have lots of hope from Vanig project. If it's successfully implemented then many people start believing in ICOs/startups.

Yeah.  That's why I really want vanig to be a success because it will enable people to believe in blockchain solution and how it going to better our society.

[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:22:27 AM

Yeah.  That's why I really want vanig to be a success because it will enable people to believe in blockchain solution and how it going to better our society.

I have no doubt about that. More and more projects on blockchain basis have a direct benefit for the user. Of course, an online shop like Vanig is especially helpful in promoting blockchain technology. Because we all do shopping:-)
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

With the patent I think they are in a better position; plus eventually someone would think of the idea the major advantage would be the execution. If Vanig is able to execute this properly there is nothing to worry about; I am looking forwards to checking out the mvp and see how it is going to be.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: