Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

It's being projected that in the next 20 years the global poverty level will decline from 20% to 15% as their will increase in number of people exposed to the mobile and internet, thereby causing a x3 spending power, what do you guys think of this projection? Is it really feasible?

It is very feasible, that's the major reason why many brands are shifting from the traditional way of doing things to the global world, the possibilities of the internet is endless, that's the main reason why projects like vanig are springing up because that's where the future is heading and not only that, they have inculcated the blockchain industry into their concept

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Guys, have you heard about Vanig loyalty program for those who use their tokens? It is based on amount and frequency of token purchases and they talk there about some customer statuses (Silver, Gold, Platinum). I'd like to know more about this feature.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

Guys, have you heard about Vanig loyalty program for those who use their tokens? It is based on amount and frequency of token purchases and they talk there about some customer statuses (Silver, Gold, Platinum). I'd like to know more about this feature.

No, I have not heard of it yet. that sounds very interesting. I suppose the more you buy and pay with tokens, the higher you can go up in the ranking? is it like that?
Then my wife is already after a month Platimum-Member :-)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

No, I have not heard of it yet. that sounds very interesting. I suppose the more you buy and pay with tokens, the higher you can go up in the ranking? is it like that?
Yeah they are also going to make an App where the users get cashback rewards in Vanig tokens for all purchases made through the App.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

Since it's based on amount and frequency, I think just holding a certain amount of the token  doesn't really do you any good in this, you have to frequently transact with the token. Like you need to meet both requirements. I hope am not misinterpreting though.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

True, i can attest to this. Their social media outlets are always buzzing with activities, whenever i come across a project their social media presence is among the factors i consider before investing. I'm impressed with Vanig team and i feel comfortable investing in this project.

On the subject of Buzzing, I cannot wait to see the MVP, it should be either this week or next from what i've heard.. If it looks as good as the screenshot they posted on Medium, it's going to be a fantastic platform.

Me too after speaking to Brett on the Vanig telegram channel I can't wait to see all the special features that will be released. Development team are working extremely hard to get a public version ready as soon as possible without missing out on quality.

Yeah, id rather that they delayed it a little to get a decent build out for us, but I can't help but be impatient haha

Vanig are going to be releasing some more news about the MVP today on their telegram announcement channel, if you haven't already join here: t.me/vanigplatformnews

Thanks mate I will watch more attentively for the messages flow in this chat today. Can't wait to see the MVP and to try it out. Definitely will be the cooliest experience in my online shopping history.

Yeah I still haven't seen the official announcement yet but I'm sure we will be notified as soon as it has been checked and verified as ready to send out.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

Since it's based on amount and frequency, I think just holding a certain amount of the token  doesn't really do you any good in this, you have to frequently transact with the token. Like you need to meet both requirements. I hope am not misinterpreting though.

If it is like described in the Whitepaper on page 30, you will get a status based on the number of purchases (over $25) you do on their site in the current year. 20 will grant you silver, 50 gold and 100 purchases will give you platinum status.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

Since it's based on amount and frequency, I think just holding a certain amount of the token  doesn't really do you any good in this, you have to frequently transact with the token. Like you need to meet both requirements. I hope am not misinterpreting though.

They also talk about 2% rebate in VANIG tokens for every subsequent purchase. I think this is about purchase of the items through the Vanig platform with Vanig tokens.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

If it is like described in the Whitepaper on page 30, you will get a status based on the number of purchases (over $25) you do on their site in the current year. 20 will grant you silver, 50 gold and 100 purchases will give you platinum status.

Ohh I missed that.. Have they said what benefits each level gives?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

Ohh I missed that.. Have they said what benefits each level gives?

For the silver status you'll get 25 VANIG tokens, for gold and platinum 50 each. On top of that you will earn 3% / 4% in Vanig tokens if you reach gold / platinum.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

We are possibly looking at the potential popularity of the platform through this process as people will want to climb up the radar of their purchase just to get their hands on the various prices of the various categories

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Wow.. That's a lot of purchases.. I can see a lot of people getting to the platinum status but not me, i don't shop too much but i know people who will.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

I'm still wondering if an RFID chip will be built into each package for tracking. How expensive is such a chip, is it really profitable? Or will we pay extra for it?

if it's anything like Amazon, it'll be built into the transport rather than each package. Like the shipping container or delivery truck.

It will come with shipping. If you pay for shipping then you have paid for the sensor. What I don't know is the overhead as it affects vanig

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

I'm still wondering if an RFID chip will be built into each package for tracking. How expensive is such a chip, is it really profitable? Or will we pay extra for it?

if it's anything like Amazon, it'll be built into the transport rather than each package. Like the shipping container or delivery truck.

It will come with shipping. If you pay for shipping then you have paid for the sensor. What I don't know is the overhead as it affects vanig

Based on my understanding there are basically two approaches to this. One is that each milestone during the package's journey would supply the input. The second approach is through a chip in the package that constantly send the data to the server upon connection. Basically syncs with the server.

Darkoth89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

Based on my understanding there are basically two approaches to this. One is that each milestone during the package's journey would supply the input. The second approach is through a chip in the package that constantly send the data to the server upon connection. Basically syncs with the server.

i don't see them putting a tracker in every single package, that would not be cost efficient, It'll be per delivery van I recon.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:16 PM

I have not heard about it till now. Do we get more information about this? Loyalty program sounds very interesting. May be this will be another selling point for Vanig.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

I have not heard about it till now. Do we get more information about this? Loyalty program sounds very interesting. May be this will be another selling point for Vanig.

A loyalty program could really incentivize not only people to try the platform but repeatedly utilize the system more frequently and continuously going forward
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

Yes, i heard about it via their telegram group and i believe more emphasis on that will be coming up through same channel, probably it will have to do with some sort of referral program attached to it, since it has stages, just a guess but it looks like it, they also said something about creating a channel for updates on the MVP testing, hope i'm correct
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:16:48 PM

A loyalty program could really incentivize not only people to try the platform but repeatedly utilize the system more frequently and continuously going forward

These are also the first group of people to obtain feedback from about the platforms usage, a loyalty program is beneficial for both parties

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:24:15 PM

Yes, i heard about it via their telegram group and i believe more emphasis on that will be coming up through same channel, probably it will have to do with some sort of referral program attached to it, since it has stages, just a guess but it looks like it, they also said something about creating a channel for updates on the MVP testing, hope i'm correct

Nice, something like a blockchain version of nectar points haha
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: