Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:30:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:42:31 AM

What will be the token price during pre-sale? Is it fixed in USD or ETH? Can we use Fiat currencies to buy Vanig token? Or we can use only ETH?

The token price during the pre-sale is 0.125 USD. Its 50% lesser than the last phase of the main sales. Its a very good buy at that price. If somebody would like to reap the full benefit, then pre-sales is the exact time to buy Vanig.

I agree, pre-sale offer more bonus in all phases. Also Vanig accepting crypto & FIAT currencies. And good thing is minimum investment is just 0.1 ETH, so small investors can also participate.
Yes but you know how it works if you invest a lot you can make more profit but it is indeed great the new investors can also give this project a try because of the small minimum amount.

I agree with you, but I am small investors and so this will help me to participate. Most of the project keep 1 ETH for minimum investment.

I just visited vanig website and noticed that its not only bonus % going to reduce after each phase, but token price will also go up.

That should be normal giving early investors the advantage of getting the tokens cheaper with a lot of bonus which means more tokens for less.. So it will be wiser to get the token at the start than at the end.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

What will be the token price during pre-sale? Is it fixed in USD or ETH? Can we use Fiat currencies to buy Vanig token? Or we can use only ETH?

The token price during the pre-sale is 0.125 USD. Its 50% lesser than the last phase of the main sales. Its a very good buy at that price. If somebody would like to reap the full benefit, then pre-sales is the exact time to buy Vanig.

I agree, pre-sale offer more bonus in all phases. Also Vanig accepting crypto & FIAT currencies. And good thing is minimum investment is just 0.1 ETH, so small investors can also participate.

Any condition to using FIAT? will there be a lock period for those that use FIAT? or even extra fees given the credit card network fees?

wonly (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Vanig.io - The Future of Shopping

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

Any condition to using FIAT? will there be a lock period for those that use FIAT? or even extra fees given the credit card network fees?

For FIAT we accept wire-transfers in USD, there are no extra fees other than what your bank might charge you.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

From the Whitepaper:
Sellers and buyers will also be able to earn VANIG tokens for listing, buying, performing various activities on the platform.

I understand that correctly, if I buy on your platform and pay with VANIG, I get as a reward VANIG from you? That's a nice move :-)
Can I understand this as a kind of cashback system?
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

From the Whitepaper:
Sellers and buyers will also be able to earn VANIG tokens for listing, buying, performing various activities on the platform.

I understand that correctly, if I buy on your platform and pay with VANIG, I get as a reward VANIG from you? That's a nice move :-)

That's right! Buyers get VANIG tokens as a cashback and sellers get rewarded for listing their products on our platform as an onboarding incentive.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

From the Whitepaper:

That's right! Buyers get VANIG tokens as a cashback and sellers get rewarded for listing their products on our platform as an onboarding incentive.

Oh nice, so essentially getting a discount for paying with the tokens? That could be great for introducing new people to crypto.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

I just visited vanig website and noticed that its not only bonus % going to reduce after each phase, but token price will also go up.

Just to clarify: the price goes up in every stage because of decreasing discount percentage.

For example for Pre-Sale we are offering a discount of 50% which makes cost of 1 VANIG Token 0.125 USD half the price at final stage of token sale.
Yes that is basically what it means, which is usually normal in most projects. The bonus and token price are inversely proportional to one another. If the token price goes down, it means a high bonus, and when the price begins to go high, the bonus decreases. This is usually done to motivate investors to invest early so that the success of the project will be sure.
wonly (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

Just to clarify: the price goes up in every stage because of decreasing discount percentage.

For example for Pre-Sale we are offering a discount of 50% which makes cost of 1 VANIG Token 0.125 USD half the price at final stage of token sale.
Yes that is basically what it means, which is usually normal in most projects. The bonus and token price are inversely proportional to one another. If the token price goes down, it means a high bonus, and when the price begins to go high, the bonus decreases. This is usually done to motivate investors to invest early so that the success of the project will be sure.

That's right! I was just clarifying for other readers, if you have any questions about Vanig Platform or our token sale please feel free to ask me or join our telegram group @vanigplatform

Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

Its clear that Vanig almost wants to halve the platform fees to amazon and other vendors. This is a good strategy.  Investors would key in.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

From the Whitepaper:

Oh nice, so essentially getting a discount for paying with the tokens? That could be great for introducing new people to crypto.

Funny am just imagining people reaction towards this. A lot of people will start using crypto just to get the discount. This is a wonderful strategy of getting a lot of users.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

Is the Airdrop campaign still ongoing, Are there possibilities of future can in this project.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

That's right! I was just clarifying for other readers, if you have any questions about Vanig Platform or our token sale please feel free to ask me or join our telegram group @vanigplatform
Yeah mate, I knew you were clarifying for other readers who might not understand. I just wanted to elaborate more on your point so that it would be clearer. If I ever have a challenge, I will ask Cool
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

Ever had a harrowing experience thinking about the manufacturing of products that you have purchased? Say no more.
Visit Vanig - ecommerce on the blockchain!

Cool. Nice write up friend.  Grin think they should employ you as one of their content writer  Grin Well just like he has said, Vanig got your ecommerce back.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

From the Whitepaper:

Funny am just imagining people reaction towards this. A lot of people will start using crypto just to get the discount. This is a wonderful strategy of getting a lot of users.

Okay, so this way Vanig Tokens will be used on regular basis. Also to get good discount/cashback people will buy Vanig token. This way token value will also go up.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

From the Whitepaper:

You are essentially increasing demand that way. You get rewarded in tokens and of course this also means you are keeping circulating supply intact.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

From the Whitepaper:

that's a really interesting concept. While other online stores are pushing sellers to lower and lower prices, there is a reward here when they sell on your platform. I think that's a really good idea.
And cashback for buyers is a good idea anyway, this is becoming more and more prevalent
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

What would you guys say, are the main e-commerce competitors that Vanig has in the crypto scene? And what distinguishes them from Vanig?

I have not seen any project competing with vanig on e-commerce with the blockchain. Don't know if there's anyone actually.

i think i have seen but the main issue is to be focused, even if they are ten, it all depends on the team of the respective projects, vanig is doing something awesome in the industry and the fact is, the blockchain industry is still growing and no other people will enjoy it most when it grows order than the initial individuals
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

From the Whitepaper:

that's a really interesting concept. While other online stores are pushing sellers to lower and lower prices, there is a reward here when they sell on your platform. I think that's a really good idea.
And cashback for buyers is a good idea anyway, this is becoming more and more prevalent

Blockchain technology coupled with great marketing strategies. I think vanig are changing what e-commerce really means. We all need such innovation and am hoping great innovative ideas like this will ensue.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Thanks for clarification guys. So due to less bonus ee will  get less number of tokens, so effective per token price will be high.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

This project has a better  authentication service for users and i must say that this is the first e-commerce project based on blockchain that i have seen. The roadmap suggests that this project is going to make money for investors.

Vanig wil support cryptocurrency this means that as a user I don't have to worry about the type of currency am possessing and also vanig will be  direct competition to fiat based e-commerce site which is going to be good for vanig as it would  draw public attention.

Well i think they will also offer an avenue to involve those using fiat, as the cooperation of both currencies will lead to the attraction of a much more bigger community which invariably leads to faster growth in the value of the token, as well as the involvement of those that never wanted to use cryptocurrency in the first place

As blockchain leads to global adoption so also is the potentiality of real use case project such as this, I think the real deal is the exposure Vanig will give to newbies in the crypto world as shopping affects all almost unavoidable

Yes, that's what a lot of people want to see, a real life application of blockchain on industries and this is like one of those avenues where individuals will appreciate the effect of cryptocurrency on our daily lives, every successful application of cryptocurrency on a physical product/services will definitely lead to a boost in the blockchain industry

Yes I agree, to most people vanig is more of  experimentation that a real business. They are all waiting to see how they are going to pull it off. I think the success of vanig will create a new interest among cryptocurrency skeptics and it going to give people enough reason to trust cryptocurrency.

For me the Vanig project is more than an expermentation. They try to solve problems in e-commerce and the supply chain e.g. ensuring transparency at every step on the platform or reducing counterfeit items on online platforms.

To me this is a real life use case and problem, I for one do not like the hassle of going to get stuffs for myself and even haggling price to get real quality products which may not be up to what I am projecting as per standards but here is Vanig ensuring only quality products are on the line and making buying on the e-commerce come with a lot more ease

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: