Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Check out latest blog post about the origin of Vanig. Prem Sekaran (Co-founder, Vanig) has been passionate about Retail and Technology, specifically on Process efficiency, automation and Machine Learning. He has been working in the space for well over a decade.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/the-origin-of-vanig-f7da7d6fb59e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

PRE-SALE will start in 40 days, 8 hours. But they are offering upto 80% bonus? And what is the minimum bonus on their investment? I guess I missed something here.
I agree i just saw that but if you scroll to token sale you can see that they are also giving 50% discount and now they are saying its 80% bonus which one will it be or both?

Everything I found is the 50% discount at Presale start. Maybe you will get 80% bonus in the private presale, but the minimum purchase is 20,000 USD, to much for me.
Exactly, that was I asked previously. Do you think investors will ready to invest that much amount in Private Sale? 20K USD is really too much amount.

20k usd minimum investment is really outrageous, i think vanig are asking for too much here. Who will want to risk such a high amount.

Outrageous? ITS A PRIVATE SALE, it's meant for large investors to get in early, they literally take the biggest risk of any investor because its a large amount and very early in ICO so they get rewarded with large bonus...

This is always the case, the difference here is Vanig is being public about the private sale, in most ICO's theirs a private sale similar with 20-200k minimum buyin but they don't announce the values/amounts publically, theirs nothing outrageous about 20k as minimum for a private sale, normally theirs only only a few private sales from VC funds or something like that that will get in that early.

The main ICO won't have a minimum i think or will probably have a much smaller (i would guess either 1$ or 100$ or something digestible by the average joe.

This is so true, private sales are for the larger investors to get in so Vanig can secure softcap or minimum funding levels. There will still be plenty of opportunity for smaller investors to buy in during the main sale.

Hmmm... I know its a private sale and small investors will get their chance in future sale. If vanig believes they can get investors to invest that big in the project, it is really a big boost especially if plenty investors do invesr during the private sale.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

According to the white-paper you will get 50 tokens on your first purchase but on subsequent purchase you will get 2% of the price in token equivalent.

the 50 tokens are granted despite the contribution amount? Basically the 50 is given regardless of the contribution amount? I think that is for the min contributed.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

According to the white-paper you will get 50 tokens on your first purchase but on subsequent purchase you will get 2% of the price in token equivalent.

the 50 tokens are granted despite the contribution amount? Basically the 50 is given regardless of the contribution amount? I think that is for the min contributed.

I also think that there will be a minimum amount. otherwise, people open many accounts and buy only a pack of gum. The opportunity would be too tempting
The 2% cashback in tokens are probably not dependent on the purchase amount
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

I also think that there will be a minimum amount. otherwise, people open many accounts and buy only a pack of gum. The opportunity would be too tempting
The 2% cashback in tokens are probably not dependent on the purchase amount

That is a good shout, only looks to be a minimum of 0.1ETH which I  guess means people could exploit the free 50 coins.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

Vanig is a e-commerce platform which aims to use blockchain to address the key issues of the industry.

Features:   
Blockchain-powered ecosystem allows every stakeholder in the supply chain to gain access to direct peer-to-peer communication.
All data is distributed symmetrically, which allows for a shorter recall process.
Smart contracts ensure the security of transactions between supply chain participants.
Vanig offers access to external feeds from sensors, data oracles and other trackers via their APIs, which allows for real time tracking
The platform stores accessible information on defective and fraudulent products
Vanig operates one-click product listings from various e-commerce stores, enabling a CSV file bulk upload, API connection and automatic retrievel/upload of products.

One of the key feature that i like about this project is the ability of their platform to store accessible information on defective and fraudulent products, with this, i don't think there will be room for error from any brand because once such is done, the brand will be a dead one for sure, no one will like to associate with them
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

PRE-SALE will start in 40 days, 8 hours. But they are offering upto 80% bonus? And what is the minimum bonus on their investment? I guess I missed something here.
I agree i just saw that but if you scroll to token sale you can see that they are also giving 50% discount and now they are saying its 80% bonus which one will it be or both?

Everything I found is the 50% discount at Presale start. Maybe you will get 80% bonus in the private presale, but the minimum purchase is 20,000 USD, to much for me.
Exactly, that was I asked previously. Do you think investors will ready to invest that much amount in Private Sale? 20K USD is really too much amount.

20k usd minimum investment is really outrageous, i think vanig are asking for too much here. Who will want to risk such a high amount.

Outrageous? ITS A PRIVATE SALE, it's meant for large investors to get in early, they literally take the biggest risk of any investor because its a large amount and very early in ICO so they get rewarded with large bonus...

This is always the case, the difference here is Vanig is being public about the private sale, in most ICO's theirs a private sale similar with 20-200k minimum buyin but they don't announce the values/amounts publically, theirs nothing outrageous about 20k as minimum for a private sale, normally theirs only only a few private sales from VC funds or something like that that will get in that early.

The main ICO won't have a minimum i think or will probably have a much smaller (i would guess either 1$ or 100$ or something digestible by the average joe.

This is so true, private sales are for the larger investors to get in so Vanig can secure softcap or minimum funding levels. There will still be plenty of opportunity for smaller investors to buy in during the main sale.

Hmmm... I know its a private sale and small investors will get their chance in future sale. If vanig believes they can get investors to invest that big in the project, it is really a big boost especially if plenty investors do invesr during the private sale.

80% bonus for people who participated in private sale? Where I can check this information? And this private sale is for specific people or I can also Investe?
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

80% bonus for people who participated in private sale? Where I can check this information? And this private sale is for specific people or I can also Investe?

I guess, private sale is for big investors only. Not confirmed but need to check at site to get clear idea about who can Investe. 80% bonus is good deal.
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

The vanig platform has the list of the products and also the information about the revies of the customers that are registered on the blockchain and allows a more trusted trading environment for the users.Good strategy
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

The vanig platform has the list of the products and also the information about the revies of the customers that are registered on the blockchain and allows a more trusted trading environment for the users.Good strategy

That's just the basis of the whole thing, creating a trust worthy environment and eliminating any fraudulent activities and that's the major reason why we all should embrace the blockchain industry, is a lovely industry that can create a whole new world of opportunities, using cutting edge technologies
Anilg

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

Is there any way we can check private sale progress? I don't see such information at site. Or may be I am missing something?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

That's just the basis of the whole thing, creating a trust worthy environment and eliminating any fraudulent activities and that's the major reason why we all should embrace the blockchain industry, is a lovely industry that can create a whole new world of opportunities, using cutting edge technologies

You are right mate. The objective target of the Vaniq project is ensuring transparency, more efficient supply chain, reduction of counterfeit products and  the number of intermediaries.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

You are right mate. The objective target of the Vaniq project is ensuring transparency, more efficient supply chain, reduction of counterfeit products and  the number of intermediaries.

So this means, Vanig will directly purchase products from manufacturers and not form any mediator? Also can other people list it's product at Vanig platform?
girib1684

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Guys, For contributing in sale they offered crypto currency option including USD. That's mean there is FIAT option also available?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

Guys, For contributing in sale they offered crypto currency option including USD. That's mean there is FIAT option also available?

I believe so, from what i read FIAT is an option though i tend to just always use crypto, don't like using fiat online anymore ever since i started really getting into crypto (i'm starting to stop using paypal even they said their starting some stupid 4.99 fee per international transfer on top of their regular fees..... meanwhile people are sending millions on crypto networks for less than a dollar total LOL.

The market needs to start adopting crypto more, something like vanig that can bring the real world marketplace to crypto would really be nice
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

I believe so, from what i read FIAT is an option though i tend to just always use crypto, don't like using fiat online anymore ever since i started really getting into crypto (i'm starting to stop using paypal even they said their starting some stupid 4.99 fee per international transfer on top of their regular fees..... meanwhile people are sending millions on crypto networks for less than a dollar total LOL.

The market needs to start adopting crypto more, something like vanig that can bring the real world marketplace to crypto would really be nice

Will it be via bank transfer or will they also allow credit card payments? I know other projects who did accept credit cards, only sent the tokens purchased via this method after a long waiting time.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

What do you mean exactly? Is this bonus or referral? 50 tokens and 2% are completely irrelevant in my opinion. But would like to hear the details for sure. I don't think its discount in price or something which I know for sure.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:51:34 PM

As far as I know FIAT option was still not mentioned. May be they updated now? It would be nice if that is the case. FIAT option is one of the best to include it if it is not already included to get many investors on board.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

Will it be via bank transfer or will they also allow credit card payments? I know other projects who did accept credit cards, only sent the tokens purchased via this method after a long waiting time.

The extra paypal fee is iditoical, no wonder that more and more people refuse FIAT payments and use crypto payments.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

As far as I know FIAT option was still not mentioned. May be they updated now? It would be nice if that is the case. FIAT option is one of the best to include it if it is not already included to get many investors on board.

The possibility to invest USD is clearly stated on their website, alongside Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin. It's directly under the counter for the pre-sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: