Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

I just visited vanig website and noticed that its not only bonus % going to reduce after each phase, but token price will also go up.

Just to clarify: the price goes up in every stage because of decreasing discount percentage.

For example for Pre-Sale we are offering a discount of 50% which makes cost of 1 VANIG Token 0.125 USD half the price at final stage of token sale.
Yes that is basically what it means, which is usually normal in most projects. The bonus and token price are inversely proportional to one another. If the token price goes down, it means a high bonus, and when the price begins to go high, the bonus decreases. This is usually done to motivate investors to invest early so that the success of the project will be sure.

That's right! I was just clarifying for other readers, if you have any questions about Vanig Platform or our token sale please feel free to ask me or join our telegram group @vanigplatform

Thanks for clarification guys. So due to less bonus ee will  get less number of tokens, so effective per token price will be high.
That may possible. That may possible. For more clarification people can contact their telegram channel. Or click on here to touch with team....

https://t.me/vanigplatform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

PRE-SALE will start in 40 days, 8 hours. But they are offering upto 80% bonus? And what is the minimum bonus on their investment? I guess I missed something here.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

PRE-SALE will start in 40 days, 8 hours. But they are offering upto 80% bonus? And what is the minimum bonus on their investment? I guess I missed something here.
I agree i just saw that but if you scroll to token sale you can see that they are also giving 50% discount and now they are saying its 80% bonus which one will it be or both?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

I agree i just saw that but if you scroll to token sale you can see that they are also giving 50% discount and now they are saying its 80% bonus which one will it be or both?

Everything I found is the 50% discount at Presale start. Maybe you will get 80% bonus in the private presale, but the minimum purchase is 20,000 USD, to much for me.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Haha, very funny friend. You sure both know that they can't give both 80% and 50% to investors cause that would sum up to 130% which in obviously equivalent to selling the tokens for free with an additional 30% extra free tokens. I believe with time, the more we get closer to the sales period, the more some info will become clearer
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

Haha, very funny friend. You sure both know that they can't give both 80% and 50% to investors cause that would sum up to 130% which in obviously equivalent to selling the tokens for free with an additional 30% extra free tokens. I believe with time, the more we get closer to the sales period, the more some info will become clearer

You guys aren't reading correctly, PRESALE <> PRIVATESALE.

Private sale is for those that can spend >20,000 USD to invest, they get up to 80% bonus, after that the presale with smaller minimum is lower but the bonus starts at 50%, gotta remember theirs a big difference between private sales and presales, though from the look of the way they are scheduling it the presale is basically just stage 0 of the ico no special minimums or anything.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

Everything I found is the 50% discount at Presale start. Maybe you will get 80% bonus in the private presale, but the minimum purchase is 20,000 USD, to much for me.
Exactly, that was I asked previously. Do you think investors will ready to invest that much amount in Private Sale? 20K USD is really too much amount.
Sonofspada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

On Vanig platform users can check all the products that are listed on the page where users can easily pick the type of product to buy. This is a competitive strategy
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:43:17 PM

You guys aren't reading correctly, PRESALE <> PRIVATESALE.

Private sale is for those that can spend >20,000 USD to invest, they get up to 80% bonus, after that the presale with smaller minimum is lower but the bonus starts at 50%, gotta remember theirs a big difference between private sales and presales, though from the look of the way they are scheduling it the presale is basically just stage 0 of the ico no special minimums or anything.

Are you sure about the 20.000 USD minimum from the private sale? Not that I have soo much money to invest, lol, but someone wrote in the Telegram channel that the minimum purchase is 50k USD.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

I think you mean private sale not Presale... Private sale is 80% bonus according to the website https://vanig.io/

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

Exactly, that was I asked previously. Do you think investors will ready to invest that much amount in Private Sale? 20K USD is really too much amount.
It is a lot indeed but if you get 80% bonus with it it can give you a lot of profit the minimum amount is big but the bonus you get with that amount is also very big.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

From the Whitepaper:
Sellers and buyers will also be able to earn VANIG tokens for listing, buying, performing various activities on the platform.

I understand that correctly, if I buy on your platform and pay with VANIG, I get as a reward VANIG from you? That's a nice move :-)
Can I understand this as a kind of cashback system?

That's right! Buyers get VANIG tokens as a cashback and sellers get rewarded for listing their products on our platform as an onboarding incentive.

that's a really interesting concept. While other online stores are pushing sellers to lower and lower prices, there is a reward here when they sell on your platform. I think that's a really good idea.
And cashback for buyers is a good idea anyway, this is becoming more and more prevalent

Blockchain technology coupled with great marketing strategies. I think vanig are changing what e-commerce really means. We all need such innovation and am hoping great innovative ideas like this will ensue.

Yes, what they need is the needed marketing strategy, the concept is cool, individuals are giving the power to actually dictate what the manufacturers offer, i think that's enough winning concept that will get the interest of a lot of people, so vanig just need to use every available means they can to get the news out
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:18:16 PM

If you invest more you will get more bonus. Thats obvious. 20K USD is bit high for small investors. So we need to wait for their pre-sales to start. Thats the best moment for us to get in to it.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:27 PM

For sure. Some investors might have apetite for such high investments. I have seen it in some other projects earlier. Also team might have studied the market earlier. Otherwise they might not have fixed this price.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

For sure. Some investors might have apetite for such high investments. I have seen it in some other projects earlier. Also team might have studied the market earlier. Otherwise they might not have fixed this price.

Well, there are definitely investors who are willing to put so much money into a project they believe in. And because they are 'risking' such a huge amount of money, it's just understandable that they will get a big bonus.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

Well, there are definitely investors who are willing to put so much money into a project they believe in. And because they are 'risking' such a huge amount of money, it's just understandable that they will get a big bonus.

Certainly there are investors who will invest over 20,000 USD, but for "normal" or small investors it is too risky. So I have to wait until the Presale start, 50% is a great bonus anyway.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

Certainly there are investors who will invest over 20,000 USD, but for "normal" or small investors it is too risky. So I have to wait until the Presale start, 50% is a great bonus anyway.

Yep 20k is nothing to some people, to me too its a crapload of money that i couldn't afford to risk even on projects that are sure fire things. Hell i find it difficult enough to trust things like mutual funds because i'm so risk averse. Either way, 20k is a decent target for a private sale given their intended targets at that stage, but i think a lot of us will be waiting for presale period, which also has a solid bonus level
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

20k usd minimum investment is really outrageous, i think vanig are asking for too much here. Who will want to risk such a high amount.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:03:59 PM

That is an amazing discount, I like that you can use ETH, BTC, LTC and USD to purchase Vanig tokens. I really hope that this encourages a lot of investors to buy Vanig.

You are right. It's always beneficial when investors can choose out of a list of as much accepted currencies as possible.

I agree! It would be great if they could make an even bigger list of accepted payment methods. Another project I looked into actually started accepting over 50+ of the most popular cryptos and they raised a lot of funds.

Lots of ICOs learned lesson and missed their timelines. Now team can already learn from others mistakes which would be highly beneficial for them. Especially now they have time to implement such things.

FIAT currency is not allowed for Vanig token sales? Team should implement that for sure. This would make many investors look into the project. Even if they are not implementing other cryptos.

Yes they do accept fiat... you can use USD to buy tokens, check out the website if you haven't looked at it before: https://vanig.io/

We were referring to Vanig accepting smaller cryptocurrencies.

Well crap I totally missed that I thought they didn’t accept fiat well that’s good for people coming from fiat world.

As for accepting lesser cryptos the best bet for that would be if they accepted coinpayments as a processor but not everyone likes that processor cause of fees

Yes this is what I was trying to remember! Vanig could potentially use coinpayments to accept smaller cryptos as a payment method. However you are correct the fees are very high to use this service, but if you think about it, it saves you time having to sell your cryptos down to ETH/BTC/LTC and pay transaction fees, hence why the fees are relatively high for using their instant conversion service.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

Yep 20k is nothing to some people, to me too its a crapload of money that i couldn't afford to risk even on projects that are sure fire things. Hell i find it difficult enough to trust things like mutual funds because i'm so risk averse. Either way, 20k is a decent target for a private sale given their intended targets at that stage, but i think a lot of us will be waiting for presale period, which also has a solid bonus level

80% bonus is like giving out x2 of the token bought, either way, whether the price gets below ICO price or above upon listing the investor is certainly in gain, the bonus mitigate the possibility of a loss in the near future so I think

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: