Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

I am happy with the performance of Vanig and their tour of Asia, informing the communities of the benefits of the Vanig platform. Extending the sale is fine by me if it means a successful ico.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention to the market today and the long green candle, I hope this would mean well for Vanig crowdfunding as market corrects.

I think so, the ICO market have long wait this period in fact most ICO that came out in the bear didn't pull through as many investors withheld their funds, i think the green candle will inspire a lot of confidence to invest

There have been many scam ICOs that have caused this. Many of the investors are no longer interested in ICOs. Also, the bear market has caused investors don't invest even in promising projects.

Which i think is the reason behind Vanig tireless work to make sure they get a lot of things right from the beginning, look at the recent move of partnering Alibaba, i think they would need more of such moves if they will get the interest of investors heightened up

I think the partnership thing was with an affiliate of alibaba or so but the fact still remains that they are really working to get the attention of community and turn things positively around for the good of the entire project, the community itself is appreciative of the fact that they been diligent in there quest to create a profitable brand and also a name for itself

I heard that rumor about the partnership with that alibaba affiliate too, but if the team not announced it officially, the deal is not agreed.

I wouldn't go around spreading rumors, that's how the project can get in trouble if people hear that they have a partnership and invest then nothing comes of it.. id wait for the official announcement.
I agree some people don't read the whole sentence and only see the part where it says 'partnership with..', it is better if the team themselves gives us a nice view of what the actual situation is between them an Alibaba so we can clear things up here.

It's literally in their update blog, they say they met with an affiliate of Alibaba to discuss a partnership. They havent said they've made a partnership so you take that, as of right now, as there is no partnership. Of course they will announce it like they have with others if a deal is agreed.

You're right and the community needs to get clarified on that, as most individuals believe that's Alibaba, vanig is really doing good in their marketing campaign and their recent partnership with DeHedge platform is an example of such and its not east to get listed on the platform, its difficult seeing projects pull such attention in this period
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Any word yet on the extension of the bounty have checked Vanig telegram but admin have not updated. Like to have a rough idea of what is expected?

I guess you should pay attention to their telegram group and also see more details for this extension on their medium: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/message-from-the-founders-vanig-token-sale-updates-79179a276512

Yeah, telegram channel is very useful to keep up with the updates, I don't think it's a bad thing about the bounty extension - look forward to seeing some extra sales come into the pre-sale

Bounty extension means more earnings for the bounty hunters.. I am planning in joining the vanig signature campaign.

It is nice that they are also extending the bounty. The whole market was not in a good shape and ICOs seem to have a hard time raising the needed. I think it is just as important to extend bounty to keep the community active and interested.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

I am happy with the performance of Vanig and their tour of Asia, informing the communities of the benefits of the Vanig platform. Extending the sale is fine by me if it means a successful ico.

Exactly, my thoughts are the same! If they need an expansion to get them the required amount of funds! so be it, I would rather wait then not have enough funds for the project  to develop
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

Any word yet on the extension of the bounty have checked Vanig telegram but admin have not updated. Like to have a rough idea of what is expected?

I guess you should pay attention to their telegram group and also see more details for this extension on their medium: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/message-from-the-founders-vanig-token-sale-updates-79179a276512

Yeah, telegram channel is very useful to keep up with the updates, I don't think it's a bad thing about the bounty extension - look forward to seeing some extra sales come into the pre-sale

Bounty extension means more earnings for the bounty hunters.. I am planning in joining the vanig signature campaign.

It is nice that they are also extending the bounty. The whole market was not in a good shape and ICOs seem to have a hard time raising the needed. I think it is just as important to extend bounty to keep the community active and interested.

Oh nice to see them extending the bounties in line with the ICO time frames! great way for people who aren't in a place to invest to get some tokens for a little work Smiley
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

A blockchain-powered marketplace which connects buyers and sellers  directly, cutting out the middleman in the process.Interesting project. This is a resource that alone - allows you to earn on investment, others - to enjoy the fruits of the idea. For this I choose this project!
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

I participate in the twitter bounty and would have been looking forward to the tokens now. But I can also live with the fact that I'm participating in the campaign until the end of September. But then it should really be over :-)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

I participate in the twitter bounty and would have been looking forward to the tokens now. But I can also live with the fact that I'm participating in the campaign until the end of September. But then it should really be over :-)

Vanig tokens sale (private, pre-sales, main ICO) will be running till September. So this bounty will go till September.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:34:48 PM

Mostly in the sphere of cryptocurrency it's a really useful move to catch an eyes of the investors
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

Yeah, those money is worth spending. Now the marketing is the main part of Vanig's success in future. It's good decision to extend the bounty payments with the dates extension.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:12:21 PM

Message from the founders — Vanig Token sale updates

We have some important updates on the Vanig Token sale timelines. We have updated timelines for the private and public sale. The overall timeline for the token sale has not changed.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/message-from-the-founders-vanig-token-sale-updates-79179a276512

Nice to see a messaege from Prem & Vinodh, communication is key. They have rasied $1.65m in private sales which is a massive amount. I think with their tour of Asia they will help them find the remaining $350k for the private sale hardcap.
Yeap, but one thing are that they updated this figure before a week. In a week I guess they received more amount from investors but they not updated their progress here.

Yeah that's an insane amount, so glad that it's going well for the team! I cannot wait to see how the token sale goes, I know a tonne of people waiting to invest and I want to join in also haha

I bet you this project has generated alot of interests already, and presale/ICO would sell out. By the way you can join the presale whitelist: https://vanig.io/presale
Thanks for this link and I agree with you. This project is really generated lots of the interest in public. And I am sure that the next sale will also sold out in a few days only.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

think I haven't seen such quick responce from admins in any other big project group. Every question is answered just immediately)
Yes, their telegram group is much active. Admin and Vanig team is responding quickly whenever you ask questions or queries.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

think I haven't seen such quick responce from admins in any other big project group. Every question is answered just immediately)
Yes, their telegram group is much active. Admin and Vanig team is responding quickly whenever you ask questions or queries.

adding to that they also at times organize quiz competition and also AMA session it a very wonderful thing for them to engage their community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

adding to that they also at times organize quiz competition and also AMA session it a very wonderful thing for them to engage their community

Yes, I agree. Vanig team is very active in almost all social media platforms, specially at their telegram channel. You don't have to wait for long time to receive answer to your query
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

I'd like to as well, where can I get a link to follow through with the progress?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

Na bounty extension is ok as long as overall payout doesn’t get out of hand as the last we want is a bunch of dumpers  which bounties tend to result in as people seem to forget that their time is worth money lol
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

Na bounty extension is ok as long as overall payout doesn’t get out of hand as the last we want is a bunch of dumpers  which bounties tend to result in as people seem to forget that their time is worth money lol

I tell you buddy, I think they made the right call, in the past some projects has made the mistake of allocating huge payout to bounty hunters that resulted to poor performance of the project on exchanges. I trust the team must have considered this before taking this decision.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

I tell you buddy, I think they made the right call, in the past some projects has made the mistake of allocating huge payout to bounty hunters that resulted to poor performance of the project on exchanges. I trust the team must have considered this before taking this decision.

Yet it is not appropriate to allocate so little to bounty pool or too much either, but maintaining a balance is apt. Antidump strategies should be implemented which I have seen work effectively in other projects.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

Yet it is not appropriate to allocate so little to bounty pool or too much either, but maintaining a balance is apt. Antidump strategies should be implemented which I have seen work effectively in other projects.

I agree with you antidump strategies like possibly rewarding token Hodlers depending on the amount of token one possesses increases and encourages the practice of buying and hodling for the benefits of acquiring more tokens.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

Yes the admins are quick to respond to any questions being ask, likewise their social media channels like telegram etc. you get answers and also there’s an interactive sessions going on.

This is obviously the kind of project I like to participate in where team is readily available and accessible to the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: