Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
Last meeting they did with EBS capital and that updates are posted on twitter. But after that seems to be no new updates.

Exactly! They're entering a huge sector in the market and need to be as competitive and seen to be as active as they can be. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they're doing nothing behind the scenes but keep us posted.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:55:45 PM

It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
Last meeting they did with EBS capital and that updates are posted on twitter. But after that seems to be no new updates.

The team is currently on a big trip in Asia to find new partners and investors. I guess they will have a lot of discussions and negotiations in the next few days and then tell us about the progress.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

hello sir, what is the price / token VANIG

It's private sale now, not public. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per VANIG Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.
The sale will have 5 stages and all of them last 7 days, they accept BTC,LTC,ETH and USD, i think they will hit the hardcap every week you can check all this information their site at the "Token sale" section.

very interesting, that they have their own hardcap in every level. So, if it's reached in one level, will automatically start the next level with the lower bonus? That could lead to a big rush right at the start (hopefully)

For me the best part is the currency which the are accepting in main sale. USD option is also there, this will attract some more investors.

You're right. Besides that, it adds to the project a sense of legitimacy because not every ICO gives its investors the option to pay in fiat.

True and most noncrypto users biggest issue getting involved in projects is the first step of getting in from fiat so allowing hen to skip or do that process easily will be a huge selling point to newer crypto investors
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:23:38 AM

Paying in fiat is a really great idea from Vanig. Opens the sale up to a wider audience, allowing people not so much in the know about crypto to get in. Really think Vanig is making all the right moves for a successful sale.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

It's private sale now, not public. Public pre-sale starts on August 15th. Price at pre-sale will be $0.25 per VANIG Token + 30% Bonus Tokens.
The sale will have 5 stages and all of them last 7 days, they accept BTC,LTC,ETH and USD, i think they will hit the hardcap every week you can check all this information their site at the "Token sale" section.

very interesting, that they have their own hardcap in every level. So, if it's reached in one level, will automatically start the next level with the lower bonus? That could lead to a big rush right at the start (hopefully)

For me the best part is the currency which the are accepting in main sale. USD option is also there, this will attract some more investors.

You're right. Besides that, it adds to the project a sense of legitimacy because not every ICO gives its investors the option to pay in fiat.

True and most noncrypto users biggest issue getting involved in projects is the first step of getting in from fiat so allowing hen to skip or do that process easily will be a huge selling point to newer crypto investors

A great way to visit and look to explain how good the project is with the benefits it makes available to everyone who uses it.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

Having a strong educated community is what will make the Vanig platform thrive. When launched they are the ones who will initially use and promote the project. So I welcome all to get involved and promote this great ico.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

Vanig is a good project and promising because using a unique concept, e-commerce is huge market and of course this is supported by a solid team, join private sale now is certainly more profitable because get bonus up to 30%.

yeah, they are not just combining blockchain and e-commerce they are also putting IoT and AI, guess they really want to change the way we shop online

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

Exactly! They're entering a huge sector in the market and need to be as competitive and seen to be as active as they can be. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they're doing nothing behind the scenes but keep us posted.

That is the beauty of ecommerce there is much competition but at the same time there is huge opportunity for improvement. As long as they are solving a problem they are good.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

That is the beauty of ecommerce there is much competition but at the same time there is huge opportunity for improvement. As long as they are solving a problem they are good.

yeah there is still room for improvement. vanig are pioneers of their own e-commerce blockchain project and seeing them succeed will be a great achievement on their part.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

I find it funny that a group gets over a 4/5 and people are acting like that’s not a super score lol that’s an amazing score could it have been higher possibly but in my view it’s a score to be proud of

Yup, you're correct, 4/5 is a great score and should be applauded to help give motivation in order for them to do better next time.
If you look at that score in a other way they actually got 80% out of 100 so yeah it is indeed an amazing score, and sometimes they even update the score when a project becomes better in that section.

It's good score, no doubt. But Vanig team have taken lot efforts till now and I was expecting some increase in score based on their work till now.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

Vanig is a good project and promising because using a unique concept, e-commerce is huge market and of course this is supported by a solid team, join private sale now is certainly more profitable because get bonus up to 30%.

yeah, they are not just combining blockchain and e-commerce they are also putting IoT and AI, guess they really want to change the way we shop online

Indeed, this is one of the reasons why I think the added benefits includng IoT and AI together could overtake over existing companies like Amazon etc unless they step up their technology game
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

I find it funny that a group gets over a 4/5 and people are acting like that’s not a super score lol that’s an amazing score could it have been higher possibly but in my view it’s a score to be proud of

Yup, you're correct, 4/5 is a great score and should be applauded to help give motivation in order for them to do better next time.
If you look at that score in a other way they actually got 80% out of 100 so yeah it is indeed an amazing score, and sometimes they even update the score when a project becomes better in that section.
I also don't have any problem with this numbers. And you said correctly, between running ICO they can change numbers if they found something is more better.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

Paying in fiat is a really great idea from Vanig. Opens the sale up to a wider audience, allowing people not so much in the know about crypto to get in. Really think Vanig is making all the right moves for a successful sale.
FIAT options is really much flexible payment method to that peoples who are not aware about Crypto currencies. Vanig has kept both options which is really helpful for investors.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Indeed, this is one of the reasons why I think the added benefits includng IoT and AI together could overtake over existing companies like Amazon etc unless they step up their technology game

Generally speaking the likes of Amazon are well ahead of the game at the moment but it would take a combination of something like this to stand a chance. I dont believe Vanig see's Amazon as a direct competitor .... yet
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

Generally speaking the likes of Amazon are well ahead of the game at the moment but it would take a combination of something like this to stand a chance. I dont believe Vanig see's Amazon as a direct competitor .... yet

Normally Vanig can not compete with a company like Amazon, the lead is to big. But nobody knows what will happen. With good partnerships and investors, Vanig can be a competitor in a few years. No one thought fifteen years ago that a bookseller would become a world leader in ecommerce.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Technology is advancing and it comes with lots of advantages, a company that can find a way to advance along with tech and put it's advantages to use will definitely succeed.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

I agree with you people who don't have much experience in crypto can also invest in them through USD, and by the time Vanig goes to the moon they will learn how crypto works.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Agree. I hardly seen any ICO accepting or accepted Fiat currencies. But Vanig is ready to accept Fiat currencies as well. Nice decision by Vanig team.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Wow! Great news that Alibaba and Ant Financial are interested in Vanig. hopefully it went well. it's also great to see that the team behind Vanig are continuously trying to progress the project and make it more appealing worldwide.

These global partnerships help solidify the project's organisation framework and creates an embedded confidence & trust amongst investors.

The project is really interesting. I hope that such news will not only be for investors' sake, but they will also be really useful for the development and promotion of the project itself to a wider society. I will observe and support the project with interest, I hope it will justify our trust.

They have doing a great job and I don’t see any real not to have faith in them they are getting partnerships and continuing to grow and develop which for a project at this stage is really what we can hope for

Yes the Vanig team stick to their word, keep to their timeframes and are always thinking of new ways to innovate their project, especially with the marketing and comms.

I do believe in Vanig team and this e-commerce project. It's almost three months since I am following thia project and I have seen how team worked till now.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

Wow! Great news that Alibaba and Ant Financial are interested in Vanig. hopefully it went well. it's also great to see that the team behind Vanig are continuously trying to progress the project and make it more appealing worldwide.

These global partnerships help solidify the project's organisation framework and creates an embedded confidence & trust amongst investors.

The project is really interesting. I hope that such news will not only be for investors' sake, but they will also be really useful for the development and promotion of the project itself to a wider society. I will observe and support the project with interest, I hope it will justify our trust.

They have doing a great job and I don’t see any real not to have faith in them they are getting partnerships and continuing to grow and develop which for a project at this stage is really what we can hope for

Yes the Vanig team stick to their word, keep to their timeframes and are always thinking of new ways to innovate their project, especially with the marketing and comms.

Even though i'm not a fan of praises but i must say, you're right, they have the community by there side because of the way they have been working on their marketing, communication i must confess its top notch and sometimes i find it hard differentiating between members and admins in their telegram group, that's just how friendly the community has been
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: