Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

Blockchain becomes such a wonderful tool for Vanig in relation to the supply chain. With all that it offers Vanig should really be able to change the scene of ecommerce.

yeah, i totally agree with you but it will take a little bit time for them to start making their mark in the e-commerce scene and i expect more investors investing in vanig.

Personally, I see e-commerse as the first industry right after financial operations that need the blockchain in its core. I wonder why there's still no such web stores like Vanig fully operating and working successfully.
I agree a lot of people see the potential in Vanig and that is why they are all investing, i am sure that Vanig will reach its hardcap every phase, starting on 15 August with a 30% bonus.

Yes, Vanig is very good project and there is every possibility that it will hit hardcap at every steps. But due to current market conditions it may not that easy.

How much have been raised in the private sale and is there still hope of getting to the hardcap before the private sale ends. I hope they are able to achieve the aim.

I think we can speculate a lot, but without exact figures from the Vanig team we will never know if they hit the hardcap, before Private Sale ends.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Only 7 days left to pre-sale. Pretty soon, everyone should have sent their registration, otherwise they will not get a 30% bonus. What looks like here, who has already registered and will buy tokens?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

In world full of fake news and reviews it will be great to have authentic opinions about Vanig by real people. I hope this is the case an can be verified and trusted on the blockchain.

Yeah agree, you just never know whether or not you can trust any reviews these days. I dont know why the likes of Amazon allow you to review a product if you've never even bought it! Hopefully Vanig will have limitations in place to make sure you are a verified purchaser

I think Amazon lets to do so for a simple reason - to increase the amount of reviews, fulfilling its content and showing how much people use it.
In the whitepaper they say they will verify reviews by seeing if the user actually bought and used the product, this will change the game for sure.

Yes, that's the best strategy. Vanig should post review from the user who bought the product. In such cases we can trust on these reviews.

Trusted reviews is the way forward, if you look at popular existing e-commerce websites like eBay and Amazon their product pages are full of fake reviews, it’s important to ensure consumers are getting the best deal and buying the described project.

You're right, a lot of customers don't even bother reading the description of a product, they just scroll to the reviews and decide whether to buy the product or not, so its a very essential part of the ecommerce industry and ensuring that they are all real reviews makes it even better, creating a much healthier platform and we all know what that means

That is very true, you get more answers about a product by reading reviews, therefore you hope they're honest reviews otherwise you're having the wool pulled over your eyes through false advertising/fake reviews. It's nice to see Vanig being proactive and creating an algo to weed out the fake reviews, it says a lot about their company and shows they have high ethical values Smiley

Agreed, Internet marketers can be funny, they can sell fake reviews if the price is right, if vanig can get that eradicated, it will not only be a boost but will attract massive users because they will be known to deliver quality products, quality matters a lot in the ecommerce industry as no one wants to get ripped off his/her hard earned money
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

Only 7 days left to pre-sale. Pretty soon, everyone should have sent their registration, otherwise they will not get a 30% bonus. What looks like here, who has already registered and will buy tokens?

We’re still gonna see a bunch of people who ignored that and then be bitching that they missed the time to signup even though it’s been posted like a billion times and the team is always available to help with any issues that arise
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

Just over 7 days till the Vanig Presale starts, should start to really see investors start to flow in. Great time to pick up tokens at a great bonus of 30%.

Im hoping so, if the private sale is anything to go by, I think there's going to be some substantial demand for Vanig. Considering they have raised $1.65m with a minimum investment of $20k in the private sale.

Are you sure that the minimum investment is $20K for the Private Sale? I saw someone ask in Telegram what minimum deposit was and Jeff (one of the admins) said it was 0.1 ETH?!?!
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

Says on the Vanig website that for private sale minimum investment is $20,000. Think you maybe getting confused with the Presale and minimum investment there of 0.1 eth.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:59:59 AM

Just over 7 days till the Vanig Presale starts, should start to really see investors start to flow in. Great time to pick up tokens at a great bonus of 30%.

Im hoping so, if the private sale is anything to go by, I think there's going to be some substantial demand for Vanig. Considering they have raised $1.65m with a minimum investment of $20k in the private sale.

Are you sure that the minimum investment is $20K for the Private Sale? I saw someone ask in Telegram what minimum deposit was and Jeff (one of the admins) said it was 0.1 ETH?!?!

minimum for Private-Sale is $20K , ends in 14th august
minimum for Public-Sale (Pre & Main) is 0.1ETH start in 15th August
He is correct  Wink
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

In world full of fake news and reviews it will be great to have authentic opinions about Vanig by real people. I hope this is the case an can be verified and trusted on the blockchain.

Yeah agree, you just never know whether or not you can trust any reviews these days. I dont know why the likes of Amazon allow you to review a product if you've never even bought it! Hopefully Vanig will have limitations in place to make sure you are a verified purchaser

I think Amazon lets to do so for a simple reason - to increase the amount of reviews, fulfilling its content and showing how much people use it.
In the whitepaper they say they will verify reviews by seeing if the user actually bought and used the product, this will change the game for sure.

Yes, that's the best strategy. Vanig should post review from the user who bought the product. In such cases we can trust on these reviews.

Trusted reviews is the way forward, if you look at popular existing e-commerce websites like eBay and Amazon their product pages are full of fake reviews, it’s important to ensure consumers are getting the best deal and buying the described project.
That's true. But I guess Vanig should allow only those usesr who buying products from here. That will be great if it is happens.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:06:04 AM

minimum for Private-Sale is $20K , ends in 14th august
minimum for Public-Sale (Pre & Main) is 0.1ETH start in 15th August
He is correct  Wink

The private sale hard cap does not seem far off now. If the min is 20k that should be sufficed quicker than expected given 350K separates them from that cap (the 2 mil)

Swami74

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

Just need one decent investor to swoop in and help push the private sale over the line. Still plenty of time for a successful completion. Then on to the Presale and once step closer to the TGE.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

That's an issue with online platforms and again, I think the users have contributed to that hugely in one way indirectly by not actually giving new products a chance. We tend to go for those ones with reviews and skip the ones without review or the ones tagged "new arrival"

There certainly is an aspect where users tend to favour those with reviews first ... The newer ones coming through will either need to be brand names or cheaper in price to attract buyers generally

Yea. But do you know that with such price tag cheaper than what other similar items cost, the buyers tend to also think it's of lesser quality and still pass?? It's just a difficult market for new unbranded products.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

That's an issue with online platforms and again, I think the users have contributed to that hugely in one way indirectly by not actually giving new products a chance. We tend to go for those ones with reviews and skip the ones without review or the ones tagged "new arrival"

There certainly is an aspect where users tend to favour those with reviews first ... The newer ones coming through will either need to be brand names or cheaper in price to attract buyers generally

Yea. But do you know that with such price tag cheaper than what other similar items cost, the buyers tend to also think it's of lesser quality and still pass?? It's just a difficult market for new unbranded products.

For selecting a unbranded but a good product, buyers will depend on reviews. So keeping a detailed product reviews by manufacturer or seller will also help. Of price is less compare to others then is it due to quality or something else. Some clarification will help.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

Just need one decent investor to swoop in and help push the private sale over the line. Still plenty of time for a successful completion. Then on to the Presale and once step closer to the TGE.

Would be nice to see, I'm pretty confident regardless even if there is no more investors in the private sale, I can't wait for the pre-sale lets hope that does just aswell
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:10:48 AM

You're right, a lot of customers don't even bother reading the description of a product, they just scroll to the reviews and decide whether to buy the product or not, so its a very essential part of the ecommerce industry and ensuring that they are all real reviews makes it even better, creating a much healthier platform and we all know what that means

That is very true, you get more answers about a product by reading reviews, therefore you hope they're honest reviews otherwise you're having the wool pulled over your eyes through false advertising/fake reviews. It's nice to see Vanig being proactive and creating an algo to weed out the fake reviews, it says a lot about their company and shows they have high ethical values Smiley

Agreed, Internet marketers can be funny, they can sell fake reviews if the price is right, if vanig can get that eradicated, it will not only be a boost but will attract massive users because they will be known to deliver quality products, quality matters a lot in the ecommerce industry as no one wants to get ripped off his/her hard earned money

It will attract a lot of new users and customers I think Vanig should really push this a USP. I know it is mentioned in the whitepaper and the website contains some information about the algorithm that will delete fake reviews, but I would like to see it is as maybe one of the listed top 10 factors. Fake news and reviews etc. is one of the most talked about issues in the world right now and if Vanig can show they are combatting an aspect of this it will win them a lot of admirers.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

Where you seen that info about 30% bonus? If you already registered that's good but before starting sale how you will buy tokens?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

Would be nice to see, I'm pretty confident regardless even if there is no more investors in the private sale, I can't wait for the pre-sale lets hope that does just aswell

Yeah, I imagine that they will make the Hardcap, there seems to be a tonne of interest. If they don't it's not the end of the world either, they have still raised an impressive amount, and the main ICO is still to come!
Swami74

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:28:53 AM

Have been looking around at ICOs and Vanig is one of the few that impress me. Most are either poor imitation or a money grab with not much real use or originality. Vanig has the key elements to change  the ecommerce space and go on not only to make investors money but to provide real word utility.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

Have been looking around at ICOs and Vanig is one of the few that impress me. Most are either poor imitation or a money grab with not much real use or originality. Vanig has the key elements to change  the ecommerce space and go on not only to make investors money but to provide real word utility.
I think VANIG is a real and serious ICO project. It has a pretty good team and performs the job in a clear way. The project has a huge development space in e-commerce that is enough to put our trust in the project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

I think VANIG is a real and serious ICO project. It has a pretty good team and performs the job in a clear way. The project has a huge development space in e-commerce that is enough to put our trust in the project.
Yeah you can also see that the team is very confident about this project hence the hardcaps on every phase after the private sale.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

We’re still gonna see a bunch of people who ignored that and then be bitching that they missed the time to signup even though it’s been posted like a billion times and the team is always available to help with any issues that arise

You will always get to meet such people, people tend to skip information and just ignorantly drop same message over and over again, they find it difficult to read, this has also been the reason why you see people get scammed because they fail to read and stick to simple rules, i have been to their telegram group and others too, its just really funny the way some people ask questions, when the answer is staring at them
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: