Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Guys are not surprising, they just throw people out to earn more, normal projects write about this at the beginning, and deceivers at the end when everything is already counted!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

I don't find fair to announce this rule in the end of campaign. Personally i spent more than 3 months in a signature campaign that asked for address proof after the end of campaign what i couldn't provide. I just wasted more than 3 months of my life.
This should be mentioned in the rules in the beginning of campaign.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

The team of the bounty should announce it ahead that at the end of bounty campaign would require a KYC. But, a bounty hunter should expect that kyc almost require in an Ico for the investors and for the participants. Mostly they required a kyc in the campaign to eliminate those cheaters.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:57:09 PM

Why are you afraiding to give your KYC if you are a genuine worker. Evey company has the right to know about it's worker/contributor.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

KYC submission is good for bounty hunters in my opinion because many fake spammers get rewarded and I think it is not good for genuine worker and if you are not a spammer, then why are you afraid to submit KYC.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

Asking for KYC on bounties is completely unnecessary from a legal standpoint. The reason you need KYC at all is to prevent money laundering and since no money changes hands there is no requirement to determine the source of those funds. Unfortunately because we do not have established rules some companies are either being overly cautious or using it as tool to avoid paying for work.

unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

For me this is not fair. Bounty manager should announce it at the beginning of the Bounty. So that bounty hunter or the participants will get ready for the requirements of KYC. What if their KYC needs passport and some of participants don't have yet passport  then they will not pass the KYC. so the hardwork and efforts of the participants will not recognize or will not be payed.  Very unfair.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:31:06 AM

I don't find fair to announce this rule in the end of campaign. Personally i spent more than 3 months in a signature campaign that asked for address proof after the end of campaign what i couldn't provide. I just wasted more than 3 months of my life.
This should be mentioned in the rules in the beginning of campaign.

I just wonder why you can't provide your address? Of course you have a house to live so you have an address. Actually you didn't wasted your 3 months as it surely get rewarded if you can pass their kyc and I think there's nothing wrong in kyc as it's just protecting us or at least eleminate those fake accounts and in the end of the day those who have a true accounts will be rewarded more.

aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

Obviously unfair,  because after what bounty hunters done for the promotion of ther projects,  then after that they will announce that they have KYC,  which is not belongs to all hunters,  i mean,  1st bounty hunters are the promoter of their projects,  meaning and very obvious that hunter is not a costumer,  because KYC is for the costumers of the projects,  that they want to know/get the personal info for what ever for. This is not a small issue between the projects and promoters,  in short KYC is not for hunters.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

Thats the technique to scam all the bounty hunter and nothing else. It is so logical that why they are doing so. I mean they can just publish the rules at the beginning. However I do see that there are lot more bounties to join which do not ask for the KYC verification and there is no need at the end too. So you can join these freely and have your identification still anonymous. This is the main rule in the crypto but if they start asking for the KYC then whats the difference between the crypto world and the fiat world investment. May be this wont last long for those campaigns who are having this rule as many bounty hunters will drop out from such projects thus leaving them no choice. Hopefully that will happen.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:50:49 AM

For me it is better to make this known and done before the start of the bounty campaign, but there some things that change in the life of an ICO, so at the end there may be need to force the bounty participant to undergo KYC just for the team to protect themselves because the risk of not doing so may be huge

Bounty hunters cannot harm their projects,  because hunters are recieving a designated shares/pools in what part of the campaign they participating. Meaning hunters are wants to earn in a way of hardworking and no to invest activity, so how do projects implement that such a KYC if the hunters/promoters are not their costumers. I disagree with that KYC for the bounty hunters.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

I think is good just because the scammers with multiple accounts at least cannot farm the campaigns anymore. For who is partecipating legitimately sucks
Spifo

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:54:21 AM

KYC may be struggling with multiaccounts, but one of the main ideas of cryptocurrencies-decentralization goes into the background and loses its meaning, and are we going there then?
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

Hey. Of course there are unpleasant moments with the passage. For example, the company is a socialmediermarket. They force to pass kis bounty hunters, but at the same time, do not say how much the hunter has earned.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:06:46 AM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
This is not correct, as it has already been written on the forum that members of the bounty should not pass the test KYC.
 Such companies do not want to pay for the bounty.

Well, actually i agree if the bounty should pass kyc is not necesarry and need rule of this forum to prevent such this kyc happen to bounty hunters.
But now i want to make sure that the rule is really state in the forum, could somebody share the link?
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

can not be like what you say, KYC rules usually have been included in their official website, so you should read it first so you know it. some verification is done to prevent misuse and passing laws within the company. yes, that's all I know.
kurdun

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:19:03 AM

This is common, when the organizers of bounty want to improve the quality of content. With this there is nothing to be done
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

Why are you afraiding to give your KYC if you are a genuine worker. Evey company has the right to know about it's worker/contributor.
What are you going on about? Don't you realize that the primary reason why the crypto market is popular is due to its anonymity where banks etc cannot intervene. This is the main reason why Bitcoin became famous in the first place. No one is supposed to submit KYC to any specific company in the crypto world and this whole KYC drama is simply shunning away potential investors. Personally, I never submit KYC for any specific campaign unless its very important(Rare case). Asking users to submit KYC after the entire campaign is over without any prior information is completely unfair and such campaigns need to be avoided.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

I will think one more time if I have joined the bounty campaign needed KYC or know your costumer, its will be hard to indetify our identity because we need and have upload our identity card and it will be danger for us. We know many people using our data for the extreme job and it will make us more danger. I will leave the bounty project campaign needed KYC and I will joined the other campaign without using KYC.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

First most of them that come up with KYC after bounty end wants to scam the hunters, if there will be KYC, there should be announcement before the end of the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: