Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

I think it is important to minimize account including double that many also follow bounty. with the existence of a system of KYC then at least it took a true identity and this will make at least a double account will have difficulties in taking their prize.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

I think it is important to minimize account including double that many also follow bounty. with the existence of a system of KYC then at least it took a true identity and this will make at least a double account will have difficulties in taking their prize.

some members don't want to reveal their identity and they are not cheaters. bounty manager has to announce KYC at the beginning of the campaign and they can just refuse to take part in it.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

some members don't want to reveal their identity and they are not cheaters. bounty manager has to announce KYC at the beginning of the campaign and they can just refuse to take part in it.

I think that this is a dirty trick. In this way, the team is trying to reduce the award to bounty participants. All conditions must be announced at the beginning of the  bounty campaign .

chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

That is not total fair. I think it is best you tell bounty hunters to about KYC at the early stage so that if anyone want to participate, the person will be aware.. It is totally unfair calling for kyc at bounty end.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

I don't really know or exactly get why ICO's require their bounty participants to submit KYC if these participants can still submit a fake information or using other's identity. Not unless if these ICO's will scrutinize the information given very well.

ckcharlie

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Totally a good thing. KYC is easy and should become commonplace for bounty. There are far too many people running multiple bounty accounts and gaming the system.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

yes. like it. prevents multiple fake bounty participants.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

yes is fair for me with these ICO doing kyc at the end or at the beginning of the ICO period. Thus will minimize the greediness of some individual doing a lot of accounts juat get more bounties or reward. This is not a god practice and they are only showing what kind of individual they are taking advantage. Thus will keep them also to let their accounts join in the same ICO. So as to prevent this from.doing KYC process is a must. And that tokens will be distributed properly and could be used in a good way. Hopefully all ICO will do KYC process and then as a bounty hunter we could earn more.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

It sometimes hurts the participants of bounty campaign if told to fulfill KYC at the end of the ICO. However, actually, we must know that now many ICO or bounty campaigns require the KYC. It can be one of the things that we should provide when joining the bounty. It is also always stated that the manager campaign or developer can change the rules whenever. Therefore, even it seems to be unfair, we should follow what they want. We should believe that the developer has their rights to all good decision.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

They should state it in their threads or announcements. I really hate bounties that needs KYC without announcing beforehand. But it also helps us to lessen the frauds and gain more rewards.
kiki genteng76

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

You are right I am very annoyed with it, they should have put their plans in the thread from the beginning so that the participants prepare themselves beforehand
sebinator (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Totally a good thing. KYC is easy and should become commonplace for bounty. There are far too many people running multiple bounty accounts and gaming the system.

Nobody benefits from KYCs announced at the end of the bounty campaigns. If the bounty managers state the KYCs at the beginning of their campaigns, then the scammers even wouldn't try to cheat with multi accounts (maybe a few would still do, but only a few).
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

I think KYC is no problem, if indeed it is done to facilitate payment orderly. the presence of KYC is also one of the bounty rules that must be met. if you don't follow the rules you will not get paid. if our data is safe yes why we don't follow the rules just to simplify the bounty payment process.

this one makes me think again. many people fear taking KYC because its just like shown your identity data to someone maybe you dont know. The company / bounty managers which regulate using KYC, must promise to protect the data they receive and not to be sell to someone elses. this make win-win solution for each. but how to ensure their KYC data is safe is the problems.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

It seems not fair to notify hunters at the end of campaign. Bounty managers should be notifying participant beforehand with this it is going to be win win nobody will work without being paid because they notified beforehand.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

I think KYC is no problem, if indeed it is done to facilitate payment orderly. the presence of KYC is also one of the bounty rules that must be met. if you don't follow the rules you will not get paid. if our data is safe yes why we don't follow the rules just to simplify the bounty payment process.

this one makes me think again. many people fear taking KYC because its just like shown your identity data to someone maybe you dont know. The company / bounty managers which regulate using KYC, must promise to protect the data they receive and not to be sell to someone elses. this make win-win solution for each. but how to ensure their KYC data is safe is the problems.

Some say there really is no safe when things are uploaded on servers. I believe that too and so companies had to really protect those information submitted to them. I have submitted a lot of my details to most of the exchanges I have registered if all those will fall to someone or even to government I'm sure to be find and maybe they can cease my hard earn money.
alexandrofff

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

I believe only LuckyToken bounty
ady_crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

some of the project realized that if they pay all the bounty hunters it will be a big pay for what they raised and they hope some of them will run off. I started a bounty campaign and after a few weeks they said we have to invest in the project 0.1eth minimum to receive the bounty and the next day said us either invest or do kyc. The ico is Financia so i think it is a scam . they should put all the rules from the begining.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

Well, this is the least I like, suddenly making the new terms at the end of the campaign.
How could a company make new requirements to its workers after they had worked for years and helped their company a lot? Will they fire simultaneously for workers who do not want to do that? impossible.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

yes, changing the rules is clearly a problem. I wouldn't be interested in joining the bounty campaigns that need KYC, as I see no reason for that, unless you're from US.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Bounty managers who come up with modified rules concerning bounty projects are just thieves and wicked people. They are exploiting people and their actions require sanctions and blacklisting.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: