Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

I have the same opinion that I wrote above, you just need to write before entering the bounty to enter this company KYC or not. And the fact that they then shout that this is our right, I'm sorry, your, but you need to talk about KYC in advance, you can change the conditions but not globally.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

I think groups and people who do this should be banned from bitcointalk. It's just a new way of scamming.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
I think they must issue KYC confirmation at the beginning of the bounty campaigns in order for the bounty participants to prepare for the KYC check to be eligible for rewards but if they issued it at the end, then some or maybe most of the participants will discourage in their programs and projects. Some of the bounty hunters are only a students and they don't have enough valid id's to qualify for KYC check like me. Grin

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
I fully agree with you. It is very unpleasant when you participate in the company, you fulfill all the conditions, and at the very end they say that the participants of the bounty must pass KYC. The company must inform the property in advance.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Bananiheller

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

I hope it doesn't spread. From KYC suffers first and foremost the project team. This scares many investors. We need to understand that this is not a whim of investors, and the requirements of the legislation of some countries and it will be fulfilled and you will have to pass KYC.  I see only 1 way out, to make a fake KYC.
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

I don't see anything wrong in KYC, I understand that the owners of multiaccounts and the adolescent are not happy about this procedure at all, but nobody promised that everything would be comfortable and anonymous all the time.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

I think all regulations should be announced at the beginning of the Bounty so that people can decide if they will join or not. Changing the regulations should come with a clear explanation but even so, the project team should try to find out what legal pre-requisites they will need beforehand and avoid adding new regulation on the way (unless it is a new law for that country)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

I believe that this should be reported immediately in the rules of the bounty, since many users do not want to provide their data to anyone. At least have to write that the passage of KYC is possible!
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

Some bounty campaigns requiring KYC because for the security of the bounty hunters. Bounty Manager and admin also have the ability so changed the rules regarding with the campaign. But sometimes there are bouty campaigns not requiring any verification like KYC.
We know that KYC is the additional security to verified the costumers liability. And sometimes this is one of the strategies to choose a good bounty.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

Well it's unfair for those investors bounty hunters are aware of identity theft it's not safe to give your identity online but it really sucks when they announce at the end of campaign

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
morkovka23

Activity: 123
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

I do not like this because the companies mostly report this at the end of the bounty and I do not like it, because they practically make it to get their tokens!)

geverciss

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
I fully agree with you. It is very unpleasant when you participate in the company, you fulfill all the conditions, and at the very end they say that the participants of the bounty must pass KYC. The company must inform the property in advance.

I do mind KYC mandatory as there is a certain chance it could be played against me.
Some might hope that KYC somehow can help to deal with cheaters and multi-accounts, but it can't. As if it was so hard to find a fine copy of any document required.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

I think if campaign need kyc they should announce it before ico not when its ends, so basically they are cheating to take more money to themself.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

I also think if the bounty request kyc should be requested before joining, so that anyone eligible to participate. After finishing it is very unfair, many people do a lot but due to no passport but not received anything.
Lionedi

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

This frank fraud to conduct KYC at the end of the bounty campaign, why they allow themselves to do this, may think that they can change campaign conditions with impunity?

kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

Yeah, recently many ICOs use the KYC verification at the end of the ICO. Of course, it is not fair for the bounty hunters to have helped them to promote their ICO for a long time. And after those efforts, the bounty hunters get nothing, it is so sad. But in this way, we may be aware that nowadays, many scammers are there. It is one of the ways by the ICO developer or team to consider using KYC. I think from now, we should be ready to prepare all possibilities of the ICO will use KYC or not. I'm sure that every decision made by the developer has been considered exactly for better results. But of course, it is really better for the ICO developer or team to announce the use of KYC at the beginning of the ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
thats unfair since they can tell the participants from the start so they can decide if wanted to join or not,this is a attitude of wanting to get free promotion..though i was just thinking about that issuance of KYC for bounty is not appropriate,some bounty campaigns just wanted their participants to not cheat for using more accounts,thats why they are requiring kyc address.but this must be implemented from the start of campaign not at the end
sebinator (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

I don't see anything wrong in KYC, I understand that the owners of multiaccounts and the adolescent are not happy about this procedure at all, but nobody promised that everything would be comfortable and anonymous all the time.

The point is that most of the managers try to fool the bounty hunters who want to stay anonymous and never would join KYC bounties. These mangers should be banned from bct forum as they have bad intentions in not stating out clearly the KYC at the beginning of their campaigns.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Uncertainty is the main cause of all incidents. Of course, participation rules, including the KYC requirement, must be specified before starting any work. I don't mind to follow all the instructions, even more, I believe that soon КYC will be an important part of participating in the bounty.
JnnnyDepp

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

KYC is important for businesses. its really boring to call for KYC at the end of bounty. It should be clear at first stage whether kyc is needed or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: