Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

That is just bullshit,not all the hunters who will join such campaign has IDs or some passports to send,we all know if the campaign has announced it from the start there will be less people  who will join the campaign,as most of the people are not going to risk their privacy for the sake of these tokens! which is risky as there are some incident that the ID was sold in the darkweb.

thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

I agree, it is not fair to tell the users after they have completed the work. The developers are well aware that KYC prevents a lot of users from participating so this can be a bit malicious

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:05:19 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 12:53:06 AM by johnyespapa

Im not sure if bounty hunters will join if they have announced it from the start,because hunters shouldnt be doing KYC as they are just working to get the tokens,not really part of the investment thing that is why we shouldnt be covered by the sec regulation.Our IDs might be used into something else or might be sold to the deepweb which is why it is risky to send our IDs to these people.

jabura

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

in my opinion, kyc in a bounty campaign is annoying. but, on the other hand, most of bounties which requite it, are doing very good! I just started doing bounties some days ago, let's see what future holds
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:22:17 PM

i think KYCs for investor/customer to know who participated the ICO. not necesseary for bounty participant. also so annoyin bcz so many project develops decentralized platform then want to centralize their customer. its ironic for me.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:28:59 PM

I prefer a bounty announcing her intentions of subjecting bounty participants to KYC before the beginning of the bounty, so that participants can be aware beforehand. So, whoever is pleased with it will participate and those who are not pleased with it will not bother to promote such project. Changing the rule at the end of the campaign is not fair enough.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

It is not fair. No way. I lose trust to those projects which make us pass KYC procedure without any aviso. I also heard that Livestars make bountyhunters and investors pass KYC AFTER investors received tokens! This is was their fault , so they decided that hunters are obligated to pass it in order to receive reward, but in the same time investors have already received!
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

I dont understand this KYC system too. It sucks. They will squeeze you to the last drop of your blood in providing the documents they want when they have not even announced it on their thread in the beginning. And if the participants refuse to give or not have enough proof to give why do they have to insist on asking. Anyway all that they ever wanted is for the security of the bounty participants but if they have nothing more to provide why insist? It is already at the expense of the bounty hunter and not in theirs.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gregden

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:48:35 PM

The most shitty thing that can happen is this. It is not clear what motivates them and why not to announce it at the very beginning that everyone would know what awaits them
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Before we enter in a bounty campaign we read all the rules and it should be said  what are we going to do, so all must be there in the thread and I do not agreed if they change again the rules at the end of the campaign and asking for that KYC that has never been told before.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

The fact of KYC is not so annoying  at the end of the bounty program. I'm ready for that. But when you've already worked for the campaign and find out as the fact that the hunters from your country are not eligable to get tokens , because your country is under sanctions or some other reason, it's a complete mess and fraud.

Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:18 PM

That thing is actually annoying. Sometimes, the KYC even gets rejected and all the effort you kept in that bounty becomes a waste. But sometimes it is also good to do KYC in order to track those who registered with numerous alt accounts.
arkond

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

Use of KYC isn't wrong, it for safety that nobody will deceive to have several accounts, but as the student, we have problems with his use because some requirements for check, we actually have no which do us not to pay at the end of a campaign. We fight where to find the valid identity card, billing, business licenses and permissions. because we are dependent on our parents. KYC will be a big problem to us if each campaign demanded that
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:05:56 PM

Most of the bounty lovers dislike this KYC process, because they don't know when KYC started and when finsihed? And i'm one of them! Actually i did not get three of bounties token, only because of missing KYC. The bounty manager did not send any email or mention it. It's all on me to check on their website for KYC which i did not like! I think this is the best way to cheat by did not sending tokens.

I know KYC is important now a days because of verification, but every bounty manager should mention it or mail it and also give some time, if we did not get KYC information at correct time!
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

I think it does not really matter to me, if the project is really good and we'll get good results I will not mind doing KYC

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

I aggree with you,  its better that the admin clearly spell it out at the beginning of the bounty if there will be KYC...

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:17:48 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

Of course, this is not true. I think that this should be discussed in advance. At least it does not look good on their part and spoils the reputation. But on the other hand, these are the rules, and they write about it that they can change the rules in the middle of the company.

XpanderaX

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

This is not a problem, and I think it's good and fair too. If an requires a KYC there is usually a ban from certain countries to follow the campaign. of course KYC in need so that people from the country certainly not participate in the campaign.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

Use of KYC isn't wrong, it for safety that nobody will deceive to have several accounts, but as the student

it is wrong, change the rules at the end of the bounty is just like they cheat all bounty participants or dont want to pay all bounty participants.
are you don't know the rules that minimum age to participate bounty is 18 years old. so if you are a student and under 18 and can not pass KYC it's your own fault.
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

This is a fraud! Conducting KYC is a procedure that must be specified at the very beginning. If some party to the contract violates it already when it's done, then this is fraud!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: