Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

KYC is not bad if bounty hunter don't use multiple accounts. So it's a good way to get out all cheaters with mupltiple accounts
sorry but i disagree with your opinion. I think KYC does not help the manager detect fraudulent accounts, it helps managers know about your country. Almost every ICO is limited in some countries and managers will have to check that. That is why KYC is required at the end of the campaign.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

The idea of announcing KYC or AML for bounty hunters at the end of bounty campaign is never a good one. As for me, if a bounty asks for KYC and it is clearly stated at the beginning of the campaign, it is much better and whoever is not comfortable with it will not bother participating. If i want to participate in such campaign, i would have done my findings on the project and there are factors I look out for before participating in such.
MikeM33

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

The rules like that should be announced before the bounty campaign starts .Exactly they are not willing to paid , these projects require bounty hunters KYC
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

I completely agree with the KYC in the bounty campaigns. KYC offers the possibility of reducing multi-accounts, which improves the quality of the campaign bounty and awards to its participants.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

KYC is not bad if bounty hunter don't use multiple accounts. So it's a good way to get out all cheaters with mupltiple accounts
sorry but i disagree with your opinion. I think KYC does not help the manager detect fraudulent accounts, it helps managers know about your country. Almost every ICO is limited in some countries and managers will have to check that. That is why KYC is required at the end of the campaign.
If you submit KYC it will show your full original information, I think it is not required to participate in bounty campaigns. once you put your personal information in the public it can be used for anything. people can hack our bank accounts by using this KYC documents this is possible.
BinManR

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.
What do you think?
They may not be willing to inform or intentionally do so. Anyway, that is a complicated issue and should show responsibility or experience. Therefore, the bounty is also really like a job seeker looking for a responsible and good company. Ideally we should connect directly to ask about this problem with the bounty manager.
Galina12

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:08:32 PM

I think it's not fair to announce a KYC at the end of the campaign. Thus, the guys want to reduce the number of participants who will have to pay a token. The fact is that not everyone will be able to fill the KYC form correctly. And some simply will be afraid to give their personal data. I was not paid tokens in the company of the renberry because I did not pass the KYC check. Although the forum did not specify that it is necessary to pass the KYC check. My tokens did not go to other participants. They leave them to themselves. This is unfair!
Charity07

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

That is just bullshit,not all the hunters who will join such campaign has IDs or some passports to send,we all know if the campaign has announced it from the start there will be less people  who will join the campaign,as most of the people are not going to risk their privacy for the sake of these tokens! which is risky as there are some incident that the ID was sold in the darkweb.
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

The rules like that should be announced before the bounty campaign starts .Exactly they are not willing to paid , these projects require bounty hunters KYC

Recently personally I participated in Nebula AI ico and I have passed KYC very quick. But some icos really are checking KYC for weeks! Or some are telling about KYC later or after ico.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

The main question here should be "what if I fail kyc?" If they do not pay me, for this reason, I would call it scam for sure. But if they pay anyway, why should I need it at all? I guess KYC for bounty is a kind of scam.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

I really dont like the idea of Kyc in the bounty campaigns...specially those who announce it after the end of campaign.Because the user has left no choise but to provide his/her kyc or just forget about the reward....i should be stated at the begginning so that for those who dont want to share their id's wont even join those campaigns
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

I think it is a way of scamming people, you are adding requirements after someone has done the work for you. Fully knowing that a lot of people won't go ahead because who wants to give their information to a random person.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:28:18 PM

I completely agree with this, I really do not like what exactly in the end many announce about KYC. And most importantly, I do not understand until now why they need it
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

I think this is very unfair. They should have put their plans in the thread from the beginning so that the participants prepare themselves beforehand?,
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:44:14 PM

I personally think that there should be no KYC in bounties as the whole idea behind KYC is so that they know who is investing and if needed later on to track the origin of the funds, but bounters are not investing money, instead they are investing their time, for which they should get paid, without the hassle of KYC
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

Quite often, I began to see such situations in projects, I probably need bounty managers to talk more closely with those who develop this project, because such sitings are very negatively assessed by the community of this forum.
zimochka

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:48:26 PM

There are too many scam projects in ICO now. And what if one of these projects requires KYC from you at the beginning or at the end? Therefore I don't think that KYC is a good and necessary thing for bounty and cryptocurrency.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:55:13 PM

I don't think it is correct to ask for KYC procedure at the end of the Bounty campaign, I think it should be announced at the start of the campaign whether KYC is required or not.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

It's definitely unjust to pass KYC to bounty campaigns especially when the ICO at the end is a scam. What about our security as users? They just need KYC if they prove that their project is legit. And if they prove that they are not scam, they should still promise that they will never use our data on other things and keep them secured.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

I am totally against KYC for bounty hunters. Whoever bounty manager is changing the rules for KYC in the end of the campaign is going in my blacklist.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: