Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

If any bounty requires KYC, I simply won't do it.

I understand the reasoning behind it, but the risk is simply too great. It's more or less a voluntary setup for
identity theft.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

If any bounty requires KYC, I simply won't do it.

I understand the reasoning behind it, but the risk is simply too great. It's more or less a voluntary setup for
identity theft.
I agree, bounty companies are not worth the risk. I wouldn't go through KYC either, even if the bounties were very large. It's not worth it. Of course it's every man for himself.

Katekuz

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

KYC for today is just a necessity, because today too many people take part in companies and the profits from this are not great. And so many people are afraid to go through KYC and I get more tokens

mikolsoon

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

I support, it not to be pleasant to me when obyasvlyat KYC after a program baunta zavresheniye because in KYC for example there can be various restrictions on which I won't be able to receive a coin and then it turns out that has spent 2 months in empty... Also I agree with that managers of subjects specified at once whether the company will have KYC or not.

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:45 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

This is rude and unfair.
Something like that has to be said at the beginning of the campaign.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:57:56 AM

I belive this totally not fair, it is better you statement the rules on the start of the bounty program so that people who are willing to join the bounty and kyc will join then telling them to do kyc after many months of hard work. Most people reward are so small that there is no need for kyc. I think the community should kick against it. state your rules clearly.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:32:00 AM

It's not fair, every bounty program should state beforehand that they will be KYC at the end of the bounty but I for one don't see the need for KYC in bounties.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

It's not fair, every bounty program should state beforehand that they will be KYC at the end of the bounty but I for one don't see the need for KYC in bounties.
I agree that you need to inform in advance about that. that it will be necessary to undergo the verification procedure. Now by the way, the campaign is just doing it. Prescribe these conditions at the very beginning of the campaign.
baus

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:41:18 AM

It is okey for me to have KYC for bounty campaigns to lessen fraud and multiple accounts registration but this is not good if it is announce almost a week before the ICO closes because its like the ICO does not want to pay its hunter. This kyc rule should be posted at the start of the campaign.

KYC is a good way to prevent multi accounters, but we all know that giving out our personal data is not what we all are looking for. I wouldn't give my Passport + ID for a few tokens, it would be something dumb to do.

Jinz02

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

At the beginning the bounty have a rules like their bounty have a KYC it's up to you if you proceed to participate in that bounty but we considered it because the  bounty manager have a rights to know their costumer or bounty hunters to prevent the multi-account.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:47:26 AM

This procedure should be mentioned in their bounty thread when make announcement of bounty program, KYC in bounty program in my opinion not necesary because many bounty hunter only get small reward and this is will be not efisien for their work, if bounty hunter joined many bounty social media, telegram and article campaign , KYC procedure will take much times to complete it.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

For me applying this kind of process is ok, but  its kind of a tricky for all the bounties you are join in. It is also limits the scam process of other members. Lets just be careful with what we are filling kyc forms.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:57:05 AM

i disagree with KYC system. i think my data is very private to expose.
and i am objection to give it to manager(s)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

We bounty hunters does not like that, because in the very first place if we know that it needs bounty many people will not be participating on its bounty program right ? So for all bounty managers out there please don;t do that.

bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

KYC at end of bounty it's ok with me. But I think it is not necessary to do that. Cause we do campaign but not participate at token sale. We don't money laundering and there is no way to do that. So I think it is not necessary
quanahri

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

This is a good idea to avoid using multiple accounts when joining the bounty
I think people will not hesitate to spend some time to complete KYC

KYC should be the first thing to do when joining the bounty
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:01:58 AM

no it is not fair to do the kyc at the end of bounty campaign... as all should be clear at initial stage.
many of the bounty hunters (almost all) will not agree to this as if et the end they are not clear with the KYC than all efforts in vain..

it should be done at initial stage so every one be clear if they are the part of bounty or not....
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:04:19 AM

I think it's okay to do the KYC because there are a lot of multi-accounts and other dishonest bounty members. The fact that it is declared at the end of the bounty is certainly not very good

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

i disagree with KYC system. i think my data is very private to expose.
and i am objection to give it to manager(s)

KYC become more common in bounty. I think KYC is just to fullfill government regulation because its new kind investment. I do believe that KYC we provide will not abuse by them because they bound with government regulation.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

I think it's okay to do the KYC because there are a lot of multi-accounts and other dishonest bounty members. The fact that it is declared at the end of the bounty is certainly not very good
Yes I too agree about kyc procedure for bounty but it should be declare at beginning so that you hey can avoid fraud people to enter bounty also can avoid multi accounts . Some projects might required KYC like exchange projects required KYC for some extent other project not required even they are asking. There also risk involved with this KYC submission we are giving our personal identity to unknown people there is a huge chance of misusing this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: