Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
It seems this way to keep the project from cheating because some bounty participants are using more than one account to get more profit. If using KYC they will avoid it because they are confused how to overcome it and look for other projects.
And it's very effective for a convincing project because it can be fairer to share his rewards.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:23:03 AM

I hate all those campaigns, in fact, i am never providing my data, it is more than precious for me.
I would not sell all my data for a few tokens that we do not even know if they will be profitable or not. It's like being a whor*.

Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:29:12 AM

Really, this is not fair for the bounty hunter to be disclosed of their personal information as KYC demanding by the company to get their reward. Bounty hunters are working independently so they actually not to pass the KYC. But, it is forcefully they have to bound to pass the KYC to get their reward at the end of the ICO. The bounty program offered by the company should firstly disclose any KYC if they are seeking at the time of beginning.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

Yes, it should be said first in advance to follow the bounty campaign. Because there may be some participants do not have the requested documents, or do not wish to be identified.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:42:36 AM

This is frowned upon because some bounty hunters do not have the necessary documents yet to confirm their identity so their time and effort is wasted for how many months they were promoting the campaign. Some also have the documents but choose not to do the KYC because they are afraid that their information will be use illegally that might endanger them. This should be announce upon the commencement of the campaign so that bounty hunters can choose whether they would like to participate or not. The project also lose its reputation when they do this kind of scheme.

laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:05:30 AM

Now i think many ico project at bounty make kyc..but it not  promise to succesfull their project..but diatribution must complete kyc many project ico

meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
Actually there is a positive thing to give KYC to bounty hunter in a campaign. Because now more and more cheats in bounty. So maybe by giving KYC it makes the fraudsters can not follow the bounty. I agree if a campaign is given KYC.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Why do you agree? asking for KYC is a fraudster, you are asking for verifications in order to receive a few bucks, do you really agree with that? This is not good at all.. why are you posting that crap?

Is this fair?

What do you think?
Actually there is a positive thing to give KYC to bounty hunter in a campaign. Because now more and more cheats in bounty. So maybe by giving KYC it makes the fraudsters can not follow the bounty. I agree if a campaign is given KYC.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

I think it's not fair if they ask for it after the campaign is over. Some people want to remain anonymous, and no one guarantees our personal documents will not be used for other purposes.

I am thinking on this too. We already know that so much identity thief ha opened and  we are submitting our personal info to someone we did not know without any guarantee that it will not be used or sold to other party. Hope there is a system on this too where participants are legit.  IMHO.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:33:53 AM

The reliability and security of our data, as well as the violation of anonymity in the crypto community, is one of the main problems why many do not want to pass KYC and are not very good about it. I believe that only those who invest large sums should be checked for ordinary people with small checks are not required.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

The reliability and security of our data, as well as the violation of anonymity in the crypto community, is one of the main problems why many do not want to pass KYC and are not very good about it. I believe that only those who invest large sums should be checked for ordinary people with small checks are not required.

I believe this is another good reason. This is crypto, and we all know bitcoin became popular because of its anonimity.

This is a cheating manager to get big payouts. this should not be allowed and the manager should be reported with this cheating.
at least he gets red.

I dont know if this is true or not. But if somehow a campaign manager gets a portion of unsent bounty pool because of this. I think this needs to be reported somewhere.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

I experience that, they announce that we need KYC at the end of their bounty campaign but i don't have passport and some of the ID's that are required and i fail to submit on what they need the effect, i don't get any tokens i know that it is one of their rules but they need to announce it early or before we join the campaign. I think KYC is not good on ICO and bounty campaigns because the other person who does not have passports or some underage that doesn't have ID's will not have a opportunity to join their ICO.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

Some bounties had started their KYC before the commencement of their bounty I belief other managers will emulate this gesture so as to determine participants that don't want to do KYC, some hunters dislikes submitting their identities.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

That's definitly not fair!
Rules have to be set at the beginning of the campaign; littles changes in how to report or about required activity are normal but KYC is too important to be changed at the end. Many hunters who refuse KYC can be fooled by a late KYC requirement.

I'm not against KYC, I've already sublitted in some bounties BUT I knew it at the beginning of the campaign.
alfresidoma

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

KYC, it was recently when I'm trying to put in for some airdrops and I was required to pass through some KYC process. I don't know what this means at all. Please I need some explanations.
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

I am very new to the bounty campaign and till now have not participated in any bounty which required KYC if any bounty ask for KYC I can provide them but they should ask in the start so those who are not able to give does not waste their time.
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

As an example, i am never joining that kind of bounties, i do not like to provide my information, it is more than risky, what if the bounty ends up scamming all of us? It would not be good to give my information to a bunch of scammers (if they run out)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
I totally agree with you, admins should create new rules about projects that require KYC at the start of the project and what requirements are required in KYC .. because I am very disappointed if the team announced KYC at the end of the campaign and this is very unfair
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

Such situations are unfortunately very often recently, but one can say that this has not happened before in general and only those projects that do not have good goals for the future can deal with such matters. It seems so to me.
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

I do not consider KYC a problem. If you see the manager introduced KYC procedure in its bounty program, I immediately get out of it, because they do not want to publish or where their personal data. The others can do what they want themselves.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: