Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:56:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
Cryptomoom1007

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

Are you talking specifically about Knowledge.io or some other project ? Give some references and it will help to clarify..

You may not like it, but bounty managers may have not announced KYC before because they didnt see the spam coming... However, after they noticed the spam from multiple ids and the same person, may be they decided to change their mind by introducing KYC... Who knows what really happened !

But on a general note, I completely agree on transparency  by the project to announce the KYC for bounties before the start of the project, and not towards the end... In some cases, however, spam can make them change their decision at the very last moment i think !
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

I have joined 3 bounties program that i must do KYC in the end of campaign. But i think it doesn't safe to send our document for some pennies. I think it's very good to implemented KYC for investors, but not for bounty hunters.

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

I have joined 3 bounties program that i must do KYC in the end of campaign. But i think it doesn't safe to send our document for some pennies. I think it's very good to implemented KYC for investors, but not for bounty hunters.

We all think that is not safe to send your documents to people you don't know. I don't like it for investors as well. Giving my information, to people I don't know, is not my thing.

itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

I completely agree with you.Very inconvenient when you believe in a project waiting for when he will hold ISO.And then at the end declare the KYC procedure.I personally go through this procedure and do not see anything wrong with it.But many are afraid of KYC as fire.and projects of course it is better to announce this procedure in advance.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

We are still responsible to follow the given tasks asked by bounty campaigns. It is still necessary for us to do kyc if they're asking us to do so. We must just give way if it is for the security and betterness of the project. It is actually not hard to do kyc. It is just to important for each project to pursue their platform more secured.
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

Yes of course it is  agood thing to do a kyc verification
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

I am against the kyc at the end of bounty campaign, there is no reason for bounty hunters to take it, because were not even an investor. but if the bounty campaign required the bounty hunters to do so, to be eligible to received the reward, I still have to follow it to received the reward for my work.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:02:55 AM

On the idea, I agree with you, it is necessary to warn about the procedure of the KTC in advance. But I believe that in the procedure itself there is nothing wrong and I always pass these checks with ease
Although we pass quickly and easily. But this has caused trouble for the newcomer. But I think there is no reason to force people to participate in such a KYC Bounty campaign. We hope to cancel the KYC regulations for the Bounty campaign.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
vivuta114

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

I think it does not really matter to me, if the project is really good and we'll get good results I will not mind doing KYC
bibitao22

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

There were such precedents. This of course is not correct. But if you want to receive your rewards, then you have no choice but to go through the identification procedure KYC. Otherwise, your earnings will be divided into all
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

KYC at the end of bounty campaign without prior notice is unfair to the bounty hunters. I never give my personal information to unknown sources, it is not safe and you do not know where your information would be used further. So I hope that KYC wouldn't be announced in those campaign where I participate right now.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

These are now problems with the ICO Campaigns because they have KYC at a time when the campaign is over. Thus, there are many bounty-bitter participants and of course their wages will be neglected because they do not have IDs.

Should the ICO campaigns be organized and tell them if they are KYC to prepare the particapants

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Olgdanil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

I have nothing against the identification KYC. It helps to get rid of multi-accounts in bounty campaigns, which accordingly increases the rewards for honest participants. Only the fact that it will be necessary to pass the KYC is better reported before the start of the campaign bounty.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

I totally agree with you. If they're gonna ask for KYC they should at least state it clearly on their rules! This is sensitive personal data they are asking for.
LandLord666

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

Rules shouldn't be changed when a campaign is started and if there's no KYC at the beginning that's unfair to make it compulsory at the end of the campaign but we need to obey if we want to receive a reward.
SALAVAT

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Rules shouldn't be changed when a campaign is started and if there's no KYC at the beginning that's unfair to make it compulsory at the end of the campaign but we need to obey if we want to receive a reward.
I think that our rights should be defended by the bounty Manager. And if the project introduced a KYC at the end of the campaign, it is unfair to those who promote the project.
masterHoog

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

I do not consider the campaign of generosity with KYC, because it is not safe!
If the ICO rules were not specified for KYC, and at the end of the ICO you are forced to pass KYC, I consider this to be fraud.
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

I disagree also for requiring bounty participants to do kyc at the end of campaign, why do bounty hunters like us have to do such thing if we're not even an investor. Smiley Smiley Smiley
ntduc125

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

This is obviously unfair. A bounty campaign should clearly define the rules at the beginning of the game, instead of changing the rules at the last moment. No one would like to contract with those who arbitrarily change the rules because they lack credibility. I suggest blacklisting ICOs and bounty managers who changed the rules at the last moment.
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

This is obviously unfair. A bounty campaign should clearly define the rules at the beginning of the game, instead of changing the rules at the last moment. No one would like to contract with those who arbitrarily change the rules because they lack credibility. I suggest blacklisting ICOs and bounty managers who changed the rules at the last moment.

Agree with your thought, we should make a blacklisting ICOs projects and bounty managers who changed the rules.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: