Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:20 PM

You need some kind of service, that would not have to pass the test many times. I do not know where my data can get, they can even get a loan.
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

in my opinion there is no problem when bounty hunter is asked to perform KYC validation.
KYC on a project is very necessary, so that the project knows the token holders and can guarantee the security of the customers.

Unfairly if when the beginning of the bounty begins, the bounty manager or Project Team does not tell if the bounty hunters have to complete the KYC, notice is given when the token will be distributed, it is very unfair and difficult, because the time given must be very narrow.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

in my opinion there is no problem when bounty hunter is asked to perform KYC validation.
KYC on a project is very necessary, so that the project knows the token holders and can guarantee the security of the customers.

Unfairly if when the beginning of the bounty begins, the bounty manager or Project Team does not tell if the bounty hunters have to complete the KYC, notice is given when the token will be distributed, it is very unfair and difficult, because the time given must be very narrow.
Basically such a sin is seen for the team Amaziks.
Constantly introduce Kys. Have made tables that are difficult to analyze. What next - will the tables be closed from the very beginning to the end of the company?

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
monkey4204

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

I don't think it is correct to ask for KYC procedure at the end of the Bounty campaign, I think it should be announced at the start of the campaign whether KYC is required or not.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

I agree if ico ask KYC for bounty.its for minimizing cheater.
But they should announce this at the beginning.not when ico end.
So we can prepare our document for kyc from the beginning.some people miss kyc because they don't follow the news if KYC announce at the end of ico.and I think it's not fair for them

joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

Yes, because I think receiving our tokens in myetherwaller is simple sure that it is you. For me? I don't like kyc, because we don't need to expose our identity just to make it is me. Just simple fill up the form.
kolrbert

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

Actually I really do not really like the existence of KYC for bounty hunter, for me a bounty hunter very uncomfortable if have to share the data themselves. But yes what else.
gunhell16

Activity: 1750
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

i dont think so this will be good.
KYC is not required to anything as blockchain is meant to be anonymous
but what can we do?
 we should do what they want.
kyc is one of that. but this is breaking the code.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
Kyc or know your customer is minimizing people who has multiple accounts because they are violating the rules. I also do not like having a kyc at the end of the bounty campaign because i am afraid to give my information to them and maybe they could use it to scam other people, that is why sometimes i could not get my tokens because of kyc.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

I dont like it, even though I dont have any other choice but to do it, to be able to receive my reward. but if only I can disagree with it I will do it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
sounddrum

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

To me it's a welcome idea because it minimize fraud from bounty hunters because most bounty hunters because of greed involved themselves in different fraud just to get extra or excess coin from the project which is not fair so I support KYC at the end of the bounty campaign
zxfffz

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

There are some boring people who always like to probe your identity information. They may have some evil motives. They may harass you through various channels or use your identity information to do bad things. For bounty participant, it is a terrifying thing for you to hand over your KYC information to a place that you do not understand.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

I don't think that's fair.If virgin plan to conduct the KYC,they have to say about it in the beginning.Each for himself decides to participate in atabati or not.I'd like to stay anonymous.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:24:26 PM

Simply I don't understand why such bounty program managers need to identify every bounty participant. This is KYC - Know Your Customer. Customer -w we, as a bounty participants, are not customers. We don't pay fiat or crypto to receive tokens, we complete the tasks. Crypto is not such thing that is about full identifying each other. If somebody want to get my document why wont he share his ones with me.

Maybe this system is for decreasing of alts. I don't protect such people, they are cheaters, but they do the job anyway. And best protection from alts imo is higher demands to campaigns. For example, not 70 characters, but 400 per post, and it should be constructive, really constructive but not on topic theme. So my opinion kinda KYC for bounty participants is  too much.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

You're right. Sometimes at the end of the company you ask if you need to pass KYC, in response, they are silent. As a result, after 5 days, they write "You have 3 days to pass KYC" and you run like a slaughter collecting the necessary documents. Also, it is often not known how to link an account on the ICO site with a bounty, because not all managers then give Google a form to confirm KYC.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

I really hate the bounty campaign that forces participants to KYC. If KYC is requested at the beginning of a campaign, I will not participate in that campaign. KYC with a bounty hunter, in my opinion, is not necessary, we have no investment in the project so do not understand what they need our information. I am very worried about my information when KYC. KYC at the end of the campaign is really bad.
Na1l

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:15:22 PM

I think it is not too good when they ask about in the end. If a project plans to have kyc, they should say about it in the beginning of the campaign.
OperatorBTC

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

I think KYS its not bad, coz its like antimultiaccounting. but better if u get info about it on start the campaign. but the companies themselves dictate the terms) i just dont like surprise's like ,... huh u need make a KYS or u get nothing...
dinh.emma

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

If the bounty requires a KYC for us to get compensated, we cannot do something about that. But for us many bounty hunters, it is better not to have KYC at the end of the project. For investors, it is okay to have KYC.
duncanarmy

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

I personally think that there should be no KYC in bounties as the whole idea behind KYC is so that they know who is investing and if needed later on to track the origin of the funds, but bounters are not investing money, instead they are investing their time, for which they should get paid, without the hassle of KYC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: