Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:28:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:46:15 PM

Actually some manager who uses KYC during there project are suppose to talk about at the beginning of the project but they all use to give update about the campiagn if there will be a KYC it will be at the end of the campign to know those that are using multiple account. the meaning of KYC simply means know your customer it is the way to know if you are real or fake.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

I do not really like this idea but if it will move forward the transfer of coins to those who are needed to be paid then I shall.
I still want to be anonymous with this kind of field but you are force to do so by giving them your information. Some countries will just do that. Better to pick the ICO that have no country restriction. Look at where their company is based.
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

This is frowned upon because some bounty hunters do not have the necessary documents yet to confirm their identity so their time and effort is wasted for how many months they were promoting the campaign. Some also have the documents but choose not to do the KYC because they are afraid that their information will be use illegally that might endanger them. This should be announce upon the commencement of the campaign so that bounty hunters can choose whether they would like to participate or not. The project also lose its reputation when they do this kind of scheme and it's not good for the participant.
Zizi19231

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

KYC, of course, But to be fair enough to those people who are not willing to disclose their private information, despite of not displaying it publicly, the ICO campaign must announce it before anything else.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

In my own opinion, kyc at the end of bounty campaigns are just fine as long as they will introduce that policy but if they are going to kyc without announcing  it at the very first start then it was probably a scam.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

If you did not noticed , you agreed that the manager of the bounty have the right to change any rules without explain or even without any reason . But let me tell you that sometimes doing KYC is not in there plan until they kinda forced to do it , I do not thing any manager will force KYC unless he/she got forced to apply it . I do not like to do KYC and I avoid campaign require it , unless it is strong project I do not really mind doing it .

But if it forced on me whether the project is strong or not I will just do it ( Better than lose my work effort for few months ) .
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

the most infuriating thing is a lot of information need KYC at the end of the bounty. with a lot of forced entry and finally give their identity, however, it is also at risk. but after having such participants are also always ask before following the bounty if necessary and whether KYC. doing so will certainly be able to provide clear information about the condition.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

Well I don't know what is difficult to pass kyc ? a routine check of documents no more than
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

I think that soon KYC will be in all projects and even in airdrops. But I do not like this idea. I do not like to send my personal data to projects.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

I totally agree that bounties campaigns that require kyc should clearly state that there will be mandatory kyc to get the rewards. But on the other hand I don't see it necessary as a bad thing because there is a lot of abuse going on in bounty campaigns and therefore the programs can hedge a bit with the kyc procedure and make sure that one person only receives one reward and not rewards for multiple signups. As crypto and icos (and boy th campaigns with them) are still in their infancy, there is still a lot of change going to happen. Now it's kyc, tomorrow it will be another thing. Guess we just have to adapt to new circumstances to keep up with the pace of this fast developing space.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

I consider this ico scam, they know that majority of bounty hunters do not like this KYC thing and they are getting free works from bounty hunters when they implement this in the last days of the campaign, we should give them a negative trust rating because this is scamming people.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

Its kinda frustrating kyc is to other bounty hunters for some dont want to go through this process neither do i as much as possible i dont want to spread my personal data by doing this but also i want to get my bounty tokens so im obligue to do so.. But i guess they should not require this for bounty hunters anymore..  
Olaniyiola

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

It doesn't sound well at all because we suppose to know at the beginning of the bounty that there will be KYC. I think they are doing it so as to separate the bots and to reduce the amount shared among the participants.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:37:06 PM

Uncertainty is the main cause of all incidents. Of course, participation rules, including the KYC requirement, must be specified before starting work. I do not mind to follow all the instructions, even more, I believe that soon КYC will be an integral part of participating in the bounty.
But what is the benefit KYC gives us? I do not really see any benefit from KYC to the ICO project. Because when holding tokens he can transfer tokens to anyone. And those who accept tokens through other people do not need KYC, everyone will not know who he is, so it's a waste of time for KYC.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

Uncertainty is the main cause of all incidents. Of course, participation rules, including the KYC requirement, must be specified before starting work. I do not mind to follow all the instructions, even more, I believe that soon КYC will be an integral part of participating in the bounty.
But what is the benefit KYC gives us? I do not really see any benefit from KYC to the ICO project. Because when holding tokens he can transfer tokens to anyone. And those who accept tokens through other people do not need KYC, everyone will not know who he is, so it's a waste of time for KYC.

The benefits of KYC are not for us but for those projects because they are applicable to law and we all know that there are some countries that prohibit their community from following ICO projects, then KYC program to know who invests in the ICO project, bounty obviously no benefit at all.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

for now many bounty who use Kyc at the end of this campaign a little inconvenient for the bounty because they have to fill the existing Kyc form, maybe because now many are making cheats on bounty so they make Kyc for verification of original data.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

It is annoying that more and more bounty campaigns require participants to submit KYC.
If it was only noticed at the end of the campaign, it is unacceptable.

RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

Its unacceptable when the announce it at the end of the bounty campaign but kcy has one big advantage -> to kick all those scammers
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

I think that soon KYC will be in all projects and even in airdrops. But I do not like this idea. I do not like to send my personal data to projects.
For those of us who do Bounty, KYC's going to be in trouble, they're just odd coins, but they're asking us KYC to be unreasonable. I do not like KYC because they are so confusing to me. I think passwords are easy to pass on to others, so what does KYC mean after I sell tokens to someone else?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

I don't like it and think that it's very unfair. Everyone understands that if this rule was mentioned at the start, then there would be much less participants and this project wouldn't be as popular. I think it shows that they don't respect their supporters, so i guess really solid and serious projects will not do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: