Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:56:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

Lately almost all of the major companies began to demand for the bounty participants the passage of KYC. ICOs want to work legally in different markets throughout the world, including where cryptocurrencies have been regulated legally. However sometimes KYC is mandatory and for garbage companies.
VoDanh1122

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

It is much better if the possibility of doing a kyc will occur on the Bounty Thread so that we are aware of it before we decide to join the said campaign.
TreXzar

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

that is absolute crap, if the bounty program demands this then they should be upfront about it rather than hiding it right at the end. total BS!

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

I agree that they should let you now that you need to go through this kind of policies to get your tokens but at the same time we are in a period of transition, before you did not needed to go through that process and now that the regulations have changed they are forcing you to do it, so if a bounty campaign started and there were not such regulations and then there was the change that require you to identify yourself I think we cannot blame developers for that, but from now on if they know from the very beginning that they want that you identify yourself then it will be very unethical to not tell their participants from the very beginning.
I think all promising projects will require kyc, we have to get used to it
1hgfd030

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

I agree that such conditions as KYC verification should be announced at the beginning of the campaign. And then the participants will have a choice whether to continue participation or not in this project.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

It is quite unfair when you the bounty managers declare that there will be a KYC at the end of the bounty campaign when the bounty campaign is near to end. Not most of the bounty hunters qualify for the KYC, some of the bounty hunters still lack of documents in order to complete the KYC verification. It is absolutely unfair when the hunters strive hard just to get stakes, and at the conclusion of the campaign the manager needs a kyc, and the hunter doesn't qualify for the kyc.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

I believe, in fact, that KYC can not help the manager show scam accounts, it can help managers recognize about your country. But I will never participate in those programs that require KYC at the end of the campaign, it's Unsuccessful, and you can be deceived for this reason, passing your own information for several tokens is not worth the risk.
willybacem

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

I agree if the regulation of the use of KYC on Fox or not use KYC for the bounty hunter. Sometimes this is not commensurate with what is at generating. The results gained from the bounty in a bit but we didn't qualify for the verification and KYC is certainly in my opinion unfair. And these changes are because of our personal identity, everyone certainly anxious for fear of personal data will be in use.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

Its not Fair offcourse I already wrote this Issue before and some Bounty managers are Already responded and Include KYC detail in the Bounty Thread Thanks to them who listen, But some are naive and didnt listen all terms and rules must be clearly stated in the  Main Bounty Bounty Thread in order to raised Awareness that this specific Bounty Campaign has KYC requirements before recieving Bounty Payments. and Bounty Hunters must read the rules and terms Stated in Bounty Thread Before  joining any Bounty Campaign*
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

I think KYC is pretty reasonable. There are so many scammers and cheaters in bounties now, so KTC somehow stops them to multiply their accounts.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
That is not fair. I think the announcement about KYC should be shared at the beginning of the project. People will look at their case and decide whether to join or not. There are some people who can not make KYC, they lose all their tokens in a project. Even there are people who lose more than $ 5k!
I agree with you, we need transparency to make the bounty hunter more secure.
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

I believe, in fact, that KYC can not help the manager show scam accounts, it can help managers recognize about your country. But I will never participate in those programs that require KYC at the end of the campaign, it's Unsuccessful, and you can be deceived for this reason, passing your own information for several tokens is not worth the risk.

I agree with your view but how can you avoid bounties that have KYC at the end of the campaign? If you worked hard for weeks, often for months, and just before you get the rewards you are asked to do a KYC, do you really pass on it?

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

Of course it will be more honest to announce the KYC at the beginning of the company. But you yourself can ask the manager about it before you take part . Often you can get an answer, and if the manager does not answer, then this is the reason for doubt.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

Know your customer at the end of bounty campaigns is not a useful move and it has no importance and no significance to the success of the project. just give bounty hunters their rewards and go about your own project. Know your customer is what is ruining cryptos for everybody because if we wanted a situation where our identities are known then we will all just stick to using banks

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:55 AM

I think that KYC, espesially after bounty campaign, is a very good thing because this procedure allows to identify a lot of scammers who use many of their alt accounts to cheat the bounty.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

I think Kyc is good for bounty campaign. But sometimes many bounty not cleared at kyc form. Kyc is a is identify at bounty participate.
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

It is very unfair. Imagine you did you whole effort, you give more time to promote their project then at the end they will implement KYC. This is really move of unfair manager or unfair owner. It is not wise move but it is the move of greedy person. It should not implemented at the end but at the beginning of the campaign in order to be FAIR.
UIXID

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

The KYC in the campaign bounty - this is a guarantee that there will not be participants with multi-accounts, so there will be less participants and more rewards for everyone.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

bounty hunters including me are so hesitance of kyc requirement specially if you are not familiar with the site you are giving your information. im afraid that my identity could be stolen by someone and used on their illegal activities. we should be very careful in giving our personal information to anyone. but as a bounty participate if it is require and the site is legit then it should have no problem.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

Whats the problem with KYC?Huh I don't find any problem with KYC, in fact before joining bounty campaign hunter must clear with the admin or organizers about KYC. We all know why KYC have been implemented in ICOs and we must accept it. Now a days almost all of the upcoming ICOs are considering KYC to be on safer side because of regulations and to be safe from Illegal funding. On other hand KYC can help little bit to minimize bounty cheaters and abusers too. If you support project by participating in bounty campaign there should not be any problem with the KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: