Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:21:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

so many projects lately it is almost imposible to keep track of them all. i have just discovered this but at first glance it looks ok..so..further analysis needed Smiley

You don't need to track all projects and no one does, just pick up list of projects that get your attention, add them to watch list or follow their twitter. When you get time, analyse those projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

If anyone want to testnet token for testing Dispatch Labs system can creat wallet and join official telegram group for apply Smiley
Yes. The team announced that their testnet token is now open and available. And the details about this updates can be found in their telegram chat. Hopefully, more people and investors will visit on their website and create a wallet there so that they can have the test.
I hope they are going to reward people with some free token once you take the beta testing it can likely attract many users and it can serve as some version of airdrop

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:27:09 PM

The possibilities are not every day given.amazing and reliable project. So take it and discover  this great platform with best team.injoy your time.I am very confident that this will be very successful .

It seems as if what you say is true, the team should be ready to serve all suggestions from the community so as to be considered for further development. Of course this will make the project successful and also great performance.

This could boost more their impression and traffic to the public, I dunno if they have active staff here that answers the suggestions and quires of the members here.

It seems they have a very active team if you check thier telegram channel. If you are included on that group you will surely appreciate thier efforts.
They need to have an allround active team not just in one specific medium of communication. Not everyone has telegram installed or registered for

After they launch their bounty campaign, they should start to be more active in the main social media platforms like twitter, facebook, reddit, so that bounty participants have also something to retweet.
An active connectivity on social channels brings more vision to explore engagement with new participants and keep communicating that builds more trust.

True, being actively connected in social media can help them understand more the process and also it can help participants feel secure on what they entered because communication  is one of the reason why trust build.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:11:27 AM

If anyone want to testnet token for testing Dispatch Labs system can creat wallet and join official telegram group for apply Smiley
Yes. The team announced that their testnet token is now open and available. And the details about this updates can be found in their telegram chat. Hopefully, more people and investors will visit on their website and create a wallet there so that they can have the test.
I hope they are going to reward people with some free token once you take the beta testing it can likely attract many users and it can serve as some version of airdrop

If you are looking for free tokens and stuffs, You may contact the OP here in these thread, I think they have signature campaign that currently active at this moment.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

so many projects lately it is almost imposible to keep track of them all. i have just discovered this but at first glance it looks ok..so..further analysis needed Smiley

You don't need to track all projects and no one does, just pick up list of projects that get your attention, add them to watch list or follow their twitter. When you get time, analyse those projects.

Social media is the best place to track ICO projects because most of the successful ones have a good marketing strategy where they really try to attend crypto related gathering and make a lot of partnerships where they post it in social media network like Twitter.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

Social media is the best place to track ICO projects because most of the successful ones have a good marketing strategy where they really try to attend crypto related gathering and make a lot of partnerships where they post it in social media network like Twitter.
That is definitely true buddy. In our current era, the news and informations are all spread through the use of different social media sites or any means by the use of internet. Well, this project needs to come up with the best marketing strategy in order for this project to gain more attention from the crowd. And I also recommned they maximize the use of technology through different social media sites that is a powerful tool use in different ICO that became successful.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

Dispatch feature and platforms for investors and users giving infinite data to its users is one of a kind, That could boost its popularity among Social media users in Facebook and Twitter.
That's why you need to run a bounty company that will be implemented in popular social networks, where it will be in demand
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

Also dont forget to do an indept review in each projects especially if you want to invest on them because some are just beautiful in social media but dont have even a website.
We need to analyse white papers of the project also communicate with their linked in officials and ask questioms regarding the project that will bring us a great exposure.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

Right because the trend now is using social media, it is easy to make the project popular by posting in social media such as facebook, youtube, twitter and others. Through that it can help the number of participants and investors increase. I am sure that the project will be successful.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:09:19 AM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
I also did not see any announcements about the changes. So you can write directly to the developers, I'm sure that they will quickly give you an answer.
Especially their telegram group. This is the fastest way to interact directly with the developers regarding the news of the platform.
Yes, I noticed that if you write in a group of telegrams, they respond much faster than here on the forum. But the team is not worth raslablyatsya not answer here, because not all come in just Telegram group, but even here there are new users.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:35:39 AM

The correct analysis of the project contains full reading of whitepaper, acquaintance to team, studying of their persons. Also it is worth looking as marketing is carried out. Only after that it is possible to make the weighed decision on an investment occasion.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
I also did not see any announcements about the changes. So you can write directly to the developers, I'm sure that they will quickly give you an answer.
Especially their telegram group. This is the fastest way to interact directly with the developers regarding the news of the platform.
Yes, I noticed that if you write in a group of telegrams, they respond much faster than here on the forum. But the team is not worth raslablyatsya not answer here, because not all come in just Telegram group, but even here there are new users.
Yes, the team has active telegrams channel. You can see for yourself if questions are interessing you will be answered quickly there. Although here too, administrators are trying to work actively and show us all the news of the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

This only works if the projects are indeed active on twitter and not people who just vanish after taking your money or use a different platform more
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

Right because the trend now is using social media, it is easy to make the project popular by posting in social media such as facebook, youtube, twitter and others. Through that it can help the number of participants and investors increase. I am sure that the project will be successful.

It's not exactly a trend right now,  it's been a trend since a while. On the other hand I'd even say it's becoming a less of trend after the Facebook fiasco
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

This only works if the projects are indeed active on twitter and not people who just vanish after taking your money or use a different platform more
Especially if they were answering in all those social media's and also the forums, I really love a project like that, what a lovely project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

Especially if they were answering in all those social media's and also the forums, I really love a project like that, what a lovely project.

Yes, we need to choose and check project that is not looks legit but is really legit and trust-able team members. We really need to check factors to consider before making investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

If that happens then ,surely many would like to join, and it is indeed would look like and airdrop, but even if it won't happen then still support the project and maybe other rewards awaits.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Dispatch feature and platforms for investors and users giving infinite data to its users is one of a kind, That could boost its popularity among Social media users in Facebook and Twitter.
That's why you need to run a bounty company that will be implemented in popular social networks, where it will be in demand
Yes. Bounty programs will have a big impact for a specific project to become more popular in social medias. By this, it will be possible for the team to developed the project and implement it here in crypto market. Hopefully, the team will be able to provide this so that more supporters will be here to joined.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

If that happens then ,surely many would like to join, and it is indeed would look like and airdrop, but even if it won't happen then still support the project and maybe other rewards awaits.
Oh realy its such a good news. If the team will implement the new rewarding system this will help many who want to earn more. Honestly I don't have any idea about the testnet token hopefully if this will be launch soon hope they can explain and give enough info about this new release.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

It is better to go with project whitepapers and analyze the team activities, their adaptability and plans that will bring us a vision to understand their potential which is more than enough to choose one project which is accurate, we do not require to track every project and keep changing.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: