Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Tell me, do you have large investment machines that are already interested in your project and want to participate in it?
Such confidential information is unlikely to be provided by the developer and the team.  First, there is no point in this, secondly, it will save the project from unnecessary rumors from incompetent users.  Answers to all the questions you are interested in will be obtained after the completion of the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

It’s Q3 2018 here, so what’s up with the project? According to Roadmap, Dispatch should launch Testnet beta, is it working now? I’m not so professional investor or developer but the project looks promising, it’d be sad if it can’t survive.

We are also waiting for more updates about this project and if they still follow their schedule in their roadmap. I am looking forward for more updates and more new announcements about the real status of project dispatch labs.

That's right, bud. It's better to wait for their updates so that we'll be certain on our next move regarding to this project.
Agree we better wait for the official updates and information from the project team. Lets give them time work. I think announcements will release as soon as they finally finished the preparation and details of the project.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

Dispatch team is doing a great communication to its community and they are also ahead of the competition by non stop project development and research.
This is a competitive advantage over other projects, so the team and the daltshe must take a raised bar.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

Hello guys.
I expect this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.

One of the best idea I know is if  they can make a contest or bounty campaign that focuses on the social media site. The gain potentially gain traffic and impression from their site right? Just sayin..

Make sense this will attract a lot of people but that will be temporary if it is because of the rewards that they are going to give. What they need is a long term supporter who will be there always as they progress in developing the platform.
The usual bounty campaign will not be able to attract long-term supporters. Such partnership is achieved on mutually beneficial terms. This is a big task for the development team.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

If you guys want to help us promote on a level of guerilla marketing; sharing our project with your immediate social circles will help leaps and bounds as well as benefit yourself since youre promoting a project you are heavily contributing to Smiley
It is unlikely there will be some serious result if users of our community begin to recommend dispatch on means of the social networks as there aren't enough subscribers. The good option for promotion would be to find the famous person and to use his twitter or other social tools.

Haha the infamous Mcafee Shill in the community so to speak.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.
Thank you so much for answering all the questions and inquiries of the people that interested in the project. Hopefully the team and developers will finalize things. Will keep on following the updates.

We aim to be as connected to the community as possible on all channels of media Smiley
Wow, I really liked what you want to meet with all the media, but what kind of television channels do you meet with?

We were recently featured on CNBC! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQAI18_cxw&feature=youtu.be&t=19m20s
is it an American TV channel? Ie, are you oriented only to the American public or do you plan to show up in other world media? For example, in Russia or Europe?

This is actually in South Africa however being on Youtube means it's accessible to the world! I know the team has showed up in Korea already as well.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

It’s Q3 2018 here, so what’s up with the project? According to Roadmap, Dispatch should launch Testnet beta, is it working now? I’m not so professional investor or developer but the project looks promising, it’d be sad if it can’t survive.

We are also waiting for more updates about this project and if they still follow their schedule in their roadmap. I am looking forward for more updates and more new announcements about the real status of project dispatch labs.

That's right, bud. It's better to wait for their updates so that we'll be certain on our next move regarding to this project.
Agree we better wait for the official updates and information from the project team. Lets give them time work. I think announcements will release as soon as they finally finished the preparation and details of the project.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-5-product-lineup-9f7264173967 This is a recent official update from the wonderful team at Dispatch Labs.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

I see another good news from the team, Wow Dispatch Lab is featured as "new, highly scalable protocol" that  will be a big beneficial for the future!

They spread their information to make sure that everyone could understand the potential of the platform. New, high scalable protocol is a very catchy idea that investors might wanted to know. Things are getting cleared as the team keep on moving and making a lot of references about the whole concept of the project.
Lets hope it would continue giving such information and developments, people would surely appreciate it, it could also give positive impression to the potential investors.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-5-product-lineup-9f7264173967 This is the developer update on the platform itself.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

The project is good, but when you already have information on the main page about how developers worked on other projects.

I think it's a good sign when developers have worked on other projects it shows that they have experience in cryptography which translates into a more streamlined product release.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

Very good. I really waiting for join Testnet 2.0 at Dispatch Labs, because i missing the first. Thank for let us know about it.

You are very welcome Smiley

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

Tell me, do you have large investment machines that are already interested in your project and want to participate in it?
Such confidential information is unlikely to be provided by the developer and the team.  First, there is no point in this, secondly, it will save the project from unnecessary rumors from incompetent users.  Answers to all the questions you are interested in will be obtained after the completion of the ICO.

Thank you for answering this! However if you want information about the investment you can reach out using the contact form and message a team member who will send you an investors packet https://dispatchlabs.io/contact/

kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Yes, the project is very interesting since from the very start. I think the project will be able to launch the Testnet beta soon. They promise the public to release as soon as everything will flowing according to their direction to success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

What are the latest news we saw from the team? Not just a photo from the next exhibition, but in fact a significant event that would inspire confidence in the future of the project?
I dont think so that there is any news from the team.for many days team is not active due to they are busy with the development.  I think very soon you will get the news about next exhibition

Let's be patient, guys. Developing an excellent platform takes a lot of their time they can't easily update us because their Development changes rapidly.

Yes that is the best thing to do because it needs more time to make it successful. There are ways that needs to do and follow in order to reach their goals. A good and positive attitude is highly needed in here to gain trust by the investors or supporters. Hope for a positive result in this project
I except all the things you told.but don't you think atleast they need to active in the thread for the purpose of answering question of the people.They also lost at this side   
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

What are the latest news we saw from the team? Not just a photo from the next exhibition, but in fact a significant event that would inspire confidence in the future of the project?
I dont think so that there is any news from the team.for many days team is not active due to they are busy with the development.  I think very soon you will get the news about next exhibition

Let's be patient, guys. Developing an excellent platform takes a lot of their time they can't easily update us because their Development changes rapidly.

Yes that is the best thing to do because it needs more time to make it successful. There are ways that needs to do and follow in order to reach their goals. A good and positive attitude is highly needed in here to gain trust by the investors or supporters. Hope for a positive result in this project
I except all the things you told.but don't you think atleast they need to active in the thread for the purpose of answering question of the people.They also lost at this side   

Why do you say so? I mean answering those questions might able them gather the trust of the supporters and investors.

potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

I think this is a confidential information. and the team will not want to disclose this information because these people would not want this. I have never seen before to tell like that.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

I really like and greatly appreciate the project giving time to reply on the community and keep it healthy.

That is a key of any successful project. A healthy thriving community of supporters!
People are supporting  including investors will do the same. But what bout bounty hunters? They are eagerly waiting for that . when the bounty launching?

Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

How are you going to tell about yourself to the crypto community? Many people do not know about you, although your ideas deserve attention.
They have a huge connections to media partners from what i can see from thier frontpage so i think advertising this project to the masses is not going to be an issue.
I can say that they have already started to work with advertising and promotion of the project, because very often I begin to meet recommendations with this project.
Such a huge connection to the media partners to allow them to make their dream easily reached with their help, what a lovely partner.
Yes, of course, and if they are already actively working that way, then the project is completely serious. That means we'll see how the development and promotion of advertising go on.
you are right and I think the devlopers have to also give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it.i hope the developers will focus on this topic.

Just check out their youtube channel and you will see a lot of video clips that explain about the project and they also show the current partnerships that they are creating.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

How are you going to tell about yourself to the crypto community? Many people do not know about you, although your ideas deserve attention.
They have a huge connections to media partners from what i can see from thier frontpage so i think advertising this project to the masses is not going to be an issue.
I can say that they have already started to work with advertising and promotion of the project, because very often I begin to meet recommendations with this project.
Such a huge connection to the media partners to allow them to make their dream easily reached with their help, what a lovely partner.
Yes, of course, and if they are already actively working that way, then the project is completely serious. That means we'll see how the development and promotion of advertising go on.
you are right and I think the devlopers have to also give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it.i hope the developers will focus on this topic.

Just check out their youtube channel and you will see a lot of video clips that explain about the project and they also show the current partnerships that they are creating.
Thanks for the tip-off, I went to youtube and got acquainted with some videos.  I want to note that the quality of the video is decent, I think that the developer should use the services of marketing and replenish the number of subscribers, since they are few at the moment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

You have a point, video presentation gives the people a better way of understanding the project. Actions like this could somehow increase the number of people who will understand easily the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

No. The team are always here to answer some questions especially about the progress of the platform. They always keep in touch to the members and make sure to receives some new updates. Although there are times that they are absent here but they always tried their best effort to communicate with us.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

Thanks for the information, for sure many will watch the video presentation, with that it can help more in gaining knowledge and understand the process of the project. I am sure this will bea great help to makr this project successful. Looking forward for more updates and information from the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: