Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

This thread has been on for long and have not come about it in any ICO pool or spreadsheet, when is the token sale coming, although I heard they have raised some funds from VCs but not sure how much they have raised and their tokenomics. When is the token sale coming?

They already answered this question in previous page, due security reason they can't discuss ICO publicly, however you can still contact them on telegram to get details if you are interested in investing in the project. Keep in your mind this project still in early stage.
Well. If s/he is interested but it doesn't mean that s/he want to invest in the project, doesn't it? Don't be bothered to rush them.

There is no need to force investors or sponsors to join this project. Because as I know its already gaining trust from crypto related people on the internet.
It is not about forcing anyone to invest in the project and no project will do this. They are just marketing strategies to attract investors and which should be done by the project to make itself more public. No investors will invest blindly and no one can force for it.

They actually have a difficult situation in marketing because they won't be able to discuss the ICO or the way to contribute as individual. I think the only way to contribute as an investor is to be part of one of their invesment pool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

Dispatch project is a very innovative project and will solve current limitations of blockchain which is transaction speed and cost.
Yes. The team are aiming to make blockchain an easy and convenient kind of business. They want to make sure that the transactions will be liked by the companies amd by the users. Hopefully, the team can be able to put this in a good implementation so that the platform will be recognized.
I think that the developers will be able to realize their intention and lead to the goal of this project. In any case, in my opinion, today things are going according to plan, as the team planned.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

This thread has been on for long and have not come about it in any ICO pool or spreadsheet, when is the token sale coming, although I heard they have raised some funds from VCs but not sure how much they have raised and their tokenomics. When is the token sale coming?

They already answered this question in previous page, due security reason they can't discuss ICO publicly, however you can still contact them on telegram to get details if you are interested in investing in the project. Keep in your mind this project still in early stage.
Well. If s/he is interested but it doesn't mean that s/he want to invest in the project, doesn't it? Don't be bothered to rush them.

There is no need to force investors or sponsors to join this project. Because as I know its already gaining trust from crypto related people on the internet.
It is not about forcing anyone to invest in the project and no project will do this. They are just marketing strategies to attract investors and which should be done by the project to make itself more public. No investors will invest blindly and no one can force for it.

They actually have a difficult situation in marketing because they won't be able to discuss the ICO or the way to contribute as individual. I think the only way to contribute as an investor is to be part of one of their invesment pool.

Did they do something about that issue? I'm concern regarding to this topic because it involves the marketability of the ICO.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

Gaining trust is really important in a new project, so if dispatch labs already earned it then this is a good start to encourage more investors to participate in this kind of project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

The guys have long been registered and have been working for a long time, but I would like to know the real results of their work.

This is what typical investors request for, hey need to see the statistical data from the project if it's worth pursuing or not.

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

The project is good, but when you already have information on the main page about how developers worked on other projects.

I think it's a good sign when developers have worked on other projects it shows that they have experience in cryptography which translates into a more streamlined product release.
Is more like an added experience in their flied so i think is a good sign that the project might eventually turn out to be really successful in the long run. Experience actually matter when it comes to work to avoid other mistakes along the way

You are right that experienced really a big matter because they already know what to do and they have enough knowledge to create more features that would likely for the good of the future of the platform. So, better to see more improvement about the project in order for the investors to get interest about it.
Yes, I generally believe that you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract both investors and ordinary people.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

Yes, this is normally. Almost people have strong attitude to handle the amount to invest by themself, i cannot force them.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
yes, the team here is not very active. But I hope in the Telegram channel developers are more actively communicate with their supporters. They should talk about their achievements.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

What are the latest news we saw from the team? Not just a photo from the next exhibition, but in fact a significant event that would inspire confidence in the future of the project?
I dont think so that there is any news from the team.for many days team is not active due to they are busy with the development.  I think very soon you will get the news about next exhibition
Let's be patient, guys. Developing an excellent platform takes a lot of their time they can't easily update us because their Development changes rapidly.
Yes that is the best thing to do because it needs more time to make it successful. There are ways that needs to do and follow in order to reach their goals. A good and positive attitude is highly needed in here to gain trust by the investors or supporters. Hope for a positive result in this project
I except all the things you told.but don't you think atleast they need to active in the thread for the purpose of answering question of the people.They also lost at this side   
Yes, because of inactivity, interest can disappear to the project. If the administrator does not actively conduct the conversation here, the interest of the users will fall to the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

Yes, the project is very impressive and has huge potential to appreciate and stability in the future. The project has set of brilliant and aggressive team members and developers. No worries i am pretty sure they can bring this project to the victorious end.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

Uhh for whatever reason I see the term potential being used a HUNDRED times more for ICOs and other cryptos than freakin electrical circuits
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

Such idea are becoming successful.
Vigilant business, very nice logo, flawless design.
Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

yes, the team here is not very active. But I hope in the Telegram channel developers are more actively communicate with their supporters. They should talk about their achievements.
As I remember from the very beginning of the project launch there was no activity from the team here. Basically, users are always communicating, and sometimes administrators and then if there is news.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

Yes and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

Let's see how they will develop cooperation with large investors. For the time being, there is definitely no good contact with them and this is distressing. To raise a normal smart contract, you need not only money and excellent code, but also that large whales promote you.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

Yes, this is normally. Almost people have strong attitude to handle the amount to invest by themself, i cannot force them.
I, in turn, still know some people who can hardly be called investors.  The thing is that they incorrectly approach the amounts of investments and often in their pocket they simply do not have enough money to invest in a new project they like, since they have already invested the entire amount in another.  This is the problem of most "investors", the wrong approach to the amount of the deposit.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

I, in turn, still know some people who can hardly be called investors.  The thing is that they incorrectly approach the amounts of investments and often in their pocket they simply do not have enough money to invest in a new project they like, since they have already invested the entire amount in another.  This is the problem of most "investors", the wrong approach to the amount of the deposit.

Big amount is called investors and small amount still called investors. One is whale, one is tiny Smiley and me as tiny investors at any project.

kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:33:11 PM

The project is good, but when you already have information on the main page about how developers worked on other projects.

I think it's a good sign when developers have worked on other projects it shows that they have experience in cryptography which translates into a more streamlined product release.
Is more like an added experience in their flied so i think is a good sign that the project might eventually turn out to be really successful in the long run. Experience actually matter when it comes to work to avoid other mistakes along the way

You are right that experienced really a big matter because they already know what to do and they have enough knowledge to create more features that would likely for the good of the future of the platform. So, better to see more improvement about the project in order for the investors to get interest about it.
Yes, I generally believe that you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens, in order to attract both investors and ordinary people.
Yes, the can make some arrangements with that but I think te best way to attract the investors  and supporters to participate the project us the promotions ir promotional ideaS what will make them excited and happy if they will participate the project if ever.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

Yes, the can make some arrangements with that but I think te best way to attract the investors  and supporters to participate the project us the promotions ir promotional ideaS what will make them excited and happy if they will participate the project if ever.
We really need to understand at times developers do required to hide the confidential information how they worked with the competitors from publishing as some details may lead an impact for the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

You're rigjt mate. The platform have a chance to be a good choice to invest as the team were able to managed it and make better promotions in other countries that will make a worthy support. Soon with more plans and strategies, the platform will hit the matket and possibly recognized by some companies.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: