Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
Yes, the project is very impressive and has huge potential to appreciate and stability in the future. The project has set of brilliant and aggressive team members and developers. No worries i am pretty sure they can bring this project to the victorious end.

It is good to be more positive about the future of this project because it can help it to be more known and team would do all their best to make it successful. Concept seems pretty good which I think everyone should know more about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

Hopefully invesyors are now preparing to purchase thier favorite alts most of all to dispatch tokens. Bitcoin so far is getting to a better market up trend and its demand is now increasing.

I see some potential to this coin and maybe this is the reason why a lot of people already made their investments here. I just hope that the team will be more active and more dedicated in developing dispatch labs.
Uhh for whatever reason I see the term potential being used a HUNDRED times more for ICOs and other cryptos than freakin electrical circuits
Best is to focus on their work and how their are implementing it i think but best case scenario is good team lead to better success so lets hope they do this pretty well so far their work is great and there is update here and there

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:16:47 PM

Uhh for whatever reason I see the term potential being used a HUNDRED times more for ICOs and other cryptos than freakin electrical circuits
Best is to focus on their work and how their are implementing it i think but best case scenario is good team lead to better success so lets hope they do this pretty well so far their work is great and there is update here and there
Dispatch labs holding a plan for all the operations and their workflow is based on accountability with constant updates to implement the planned metrics as per the whitepapers.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

A two-fold view of the op project. On the one hand, managers are active in social networks and exhibitions, but on the other hand there is no real work. The bounty program has not been presented.

There is a real work because  Dispatch Labs Devlopers did update for their Products : Testnet 2.0 Launch, The Dispatch Mobile Wallet and The ScanDis Network Scanner. Plus they are promoting their brand on media.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

A two-fold view of the op project. On the one hand, managers are active in social networks and exhibitions, but on the other hand there is no real work. The bounty program has not been presented.

There is a real work because  Dispatch Labs Devlopers did update for their Products : Testnet 2.0 Launch, The Dispatch Mobile Wallet and The ScanDis Network Scanner. Plus they are promoting their brand on media.

Definitely, this is such a great news wherein people who supported it could come to at ease. My concern is that hopefully, their works will have no major problem so that everything they planned will be executed accordingly.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

Definitely, this is such a great news wherein people who supported it could come to at ease. My concern is that hopefully, their works will have no major problem so that everything they planned will be executed accordingly.
If the plans at executed accordingly as per the latest update and promised in whitepapers that builds a trust to choose the project as we seek this potential growth from the project after its launch.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Such idea are becoming successful.
Vigilant business, very nice logo, flawless design.
Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

You're rigjt mate. The platform have a chance to be a good choice to invest as the team were able to managed it and make better promotions in other countries that will make a worthy support. Soon with more plans and strategies, the platform will hit the matket and possibly recognized by some companies.
There was more supporters for dispatch labs globally as we could also experience their presentations on various platforms and diverse groups about the project which is unique.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:53:05 AM

Y
es and I think this can be a great project for investment. This is a very impressive and developing and team work is also appreciating. All the potentiality it has to go to the moon

You're rigjt mate. The platform have a chance to be a good choice to invest as the team were able to managed it and make better promotions in other countries that will make a worthy support. Soon with more plans and strategies, the platform will hit the matket and possibly recognized by some companies.
There was more supporters for dispatch labs globally as we could also experience their presentations on various platforms and diverse groups about the project which is unique.

Have you seen the reviews about dispatch lab and also from other crypto magazine. Its  a good news for the team that other crypto related website is recognizing them.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

Y

Have you seen the reviews about dispatch lab and also from other crypto magazine. Its  a good news for the team that other crypto related website is recognizing them.
The crypto magazine is such an amazing way to read the review about the dispatch labs that has been reviewed by the team.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

Y

The crypto magazine is such an amazing way to read the review about the dispatch labs that has been reviewed by the team.

There are many of them who are now recognizing Dispatch as one of good and legit platforms in the future. Because of the unlimited data that they are offering soon to consumers.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

Y

There are many of them who are now recognizing Dispatch as one of good and legit platforms in the future. Because of the unlimited data that they are offering soon to consumers.

Well, that is really true. The Dispatch Labs team has a good project team members that keep on pushing through this project on its desired outcome for the whole community for the benefits of the its people. I hope that the team will not fade its good characteristics and keep on taking its progressive actions.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

When is it planned to distribute test tokens? I would like to know this information more precisely to draw conclusions about the project?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

Y

First and foremost I know that this project would have the potential to be succeed because of the collaborative work of the team and to the good offered they made to the consumer. There is no doubt that Dispatch is being recognized in the crypto magazine because of the good plan and strategies as well, they always maintained there positive feed backs to the community.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

How does the Dispatch Labs Consensus Algorithm work?

Here is a video explaining how we achieve thousands of transactions per second without fees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hclOHNgyxA8&feature=youtu.be

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

Here is a video explaining how we achieve thousands of transactions per second without fees.

What a great explanation on how you are doing such a confirming to achieve thousands of transactions per second without any fees at all.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

Yes, the project is very impressive and has huge potential to appreciate and stability in the future. The project has set of brilliant and aggressive team members and developers. No worries i am pretty sure they can bring this project to the victorious end.

It is good to be more positive about the future of this project because it can help it to be more known and team would do all their best to make it successful. Concept seems pretty good which I think everyone should know more about it.
The positive minds are more likely recieved positive details. I think if we only trust the project i know we can all benefited with the project success in the future. The project concept is nice and its developers are very consistent with there dedication and activeness.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

Yes, the team still keep it well. That why we see they provide us Testnet version 2.0 for users have used to their platform.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

Much of what the administrators say is not fulfilled. They promised to distribute the tokens - they are not there, the conversation was about the bounty - it's also not available at the moment. Is it worthwhile to trust them?

Hi if you directly message Rstrong1 in the telegram channel, he will personally send some tokens over in a test wallet.
Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the admins!  The bounty campaign is still being decided upon because there are legal barriers to work through and we are sorry for the wait.
Thank for information, as i know we are have new Testnet at now, could i claim some free token for try?
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

This kind of explanation about the platform of Dispatch will be possibly liked by the people who wants to achieved thousands of transactions that has no fees. This could also help to those who wants to invest in the project and be successful crypto enthusiast with the used of this platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

Much of what the administrators say is not fulfilled. They promised to distribute the tokens - they are not there, the conversation was about the bounty - it's also not available at the moment. Is it worthwhile to trust them?

Hi if you directly message Rstrong1 in the telegram channel, he will personally send some tokens over in a test wallet.
Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the admins!  The bounty campaign is still being decided upon because there are legal barriers to work through and we are sorry for the wait.
Thank for information, as i know we are have new Testnet at now, could i claim some free token for try?
I would also not mind getting a few Dispatch tokens for free.  And where to find a link to testnet and how to participate in it?  Do you have any information about this and could you share it with me?

Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: