Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:03:39 AM

The head of Coinbase: in 3-5 years the crisis erupts and interest in cryptocurrencies will grow sharply

Brian Armstrong, the head of the most popular crypto-exchange in the US, Coinbase, shared his vision of the prospects of cryptocurrencies. In his opinion, in fact, it could take many years before cryptocurrencies become the same common means of payment as, for example, the US dollar in the US economy and world trade. However, the situation will change much faster: according to Armstrong, in 3-5 years the world expects a huge economic crisis that will reshape the entire modern financial system, and interest in cryptocurrencies will grow significantly.

Currently, about 10% of cryptocurrencies actively perform the functions of money, but in a few years they will be the majority. After the global economic crisis will happen, most payments for goods and services will be made using smartphones and cryptocurrency.

Yes that is right that's why all of us are very lucky because we discover crypto world at very young age up until now crypto market are still undervalued like if you really imagine how big can be the crypto market in the future that's is why this is the right time to hold a bag of coins that think we had a big potential in the future and Buzcoin is really one of them.

This is so true! Cryptocurrency and Blockchain are still in infant stage but because of the mass adoption in every countries these technology will rapidly grow in the next few years. Buzcoin will be part of this new era of currency that will revolutionize online transaction and payments.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

The write ups, survey, and updates BUZCOIN has been posted is really interesting from its content, to its point and perspective of the whole team. I always looking forward for more updates and news especially Olga  Grin Grin
Yeah, you're right! I am so grateful to be part of this promising project. They have a strong will and working hard to succeed. BUZAR platform has a good concept and for sure it will get a lot of supporters.
If the platform is working, and will have a very large functionality, then of course it will be in demand. Therefore, everything depends on the success of the project.

I believe that the Buzcoin team will not disappoint the investors and their community to deliver the product in time base on the Roadmap. They have the capabilities to do so and Olga is one of the example of a great leader who will led this project into a successful one.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:53 AM

Who is the main cryptocurrency lady of Russia?

🔸Cryptocurrencies, mining, blockchain — these unfamiliar words are often heard from different media...

🔸They are incomprehensible, and any incomprehensible at first instinctively causes fear...

🔸it is known that psychologists say: it is difficult to get out of the comfort zone and start something new.

🔸However, new technologies force us to do it, and the best way to implement it shows the example of Olga Buzova.

➡️ Olga Buzova in her life demonstrates how important it is to be mobile, receptive to everything new.

Olga Buzova is the first cryptocurrency lady of Russia, as for the first time supermedia star has launched her own project in this area - BUZCOIN, investors in which are those who see what potential it can help to reveal in their lives.

All that things which Olga Buzova like in her life, including the upcoming launch of the platform BUZAR-it's all for the sake of all of us to reveal their own capabilities.

https://buzcoin.io

i believe that olga buzova's involvement in cryptocurrency creates a huge impact on the whole industry empowering women to be more engaged in economics and technology. i have heard that another ICO is using a female ambassador to endorse it token like what olga is doing.
Nikita Sachdev sidera project ambassadress
Olga Buzova is one of the successful women in Russia as a entrepreneur and actress thats why  no doubt because of her hard work this project of Buzcoin will be successful also and can give a big help to crypto world
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:55:26 AM

The write ups, survey, and updates BUZCOIN has been posted is really interesting from its content, to its point and perspective of the whole team. I always looking forward for more updates and news especially Olga  Grin Grin
Yeah, you're right! I am so grateful to be part of this promising project. They have a strong will and working hard to succeed. BUZAR platform has a good concept and for sure it will get a lot of supporters.
If the platform is working, and will have a very large functionality, then of course it will be in demand. Therefore, everything depends on the success of the project.
i just want to know although all of you are updated of buzcoin What is the potential market? What is the legal status of buzcoin?Can I participate from any country, let's say from US, Singapore?because sometimes I read if you are citizen of u.s you can't invest any ico.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

BUZCOIN honest and transparent project

▫️You often hear when certain companies and serious people offer to bring them money and invest in their super interesting project.

▫️But it is not clear what lies behind the seriousness of such claims, and what risks such proposals pose.

✅ With BUZCOIN everything is very clear: here is the founder of the project Olga Buzova, here is the White Paper, here is the" Road map " of the project, containing answers to questions how it will develop, how to buy BUZCOIN and when BUZAR platform will be launched.

✅ Everything is there, and most importantly — there is sincerity due to which Olga Buzova is adored by millions of her fans.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/28/07.md.jpg
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

i just want to know although all of you are updated of buzcoin What is the potential market? What is the legal status of buzcoin?Can I participate from any country, let's say from US, Singapore?because sometimes I read if you are citizen of u.s you can't invest any ico.
US, Singapore, South Korea residents are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the BUZ Tokens Sale. This is one of their terms of conditions, if you are a citizen of these countries, you shouldn't buy BUZCOIN.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

BUZCOIN honest and transparent project

▫️You often hear when certain companies and serious people offer to bring them money and invest in their super interesting project.

▫️But it is not clear what lies behind the seriousness of such claims, and what risks such proposals pose.

✅ With BUZCOIN everything is very clear: here is the founder of the project Olga Buzova, here is the White Paper, here is the" Road map " of the project, containing answers to questions how it will develop, how to buy BUZCOIN and when BUZAR platform will be launched.

✅ Everything is there, and most importantly — there is sincerity due to which Olga Buzova is adored by millions of her fans.

integrity is one of the most important part of a project. if it is endorsed by some suspicious personality it will probably fail. but in the case of buzcoin in which olga buzova is the the endorser and promoter, i think integrity is not a problem.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

US, Singapore, South Korea residents are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the BUZ Tokens Sale. This is one of their terms of conditions, if you are a citizen of these countries, you shouldn't buy BUZCOIN.

well there are regulations on every country to protect its citizens in fraud and scams. the countries banning icos are just giving an extra effort for their citizens not to engage in this fraudalent projects.
iamlds08

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

🔸Cryptocurrencies, mining, blockchain — these unfamiliar words are often heard from different media...

🔸They are incomprehensible, and any incomprehensible at first instinctively causes fear...

🔸it is known that psychologists say: it is difficult to get out of the comfort zone and start something new.

🔸However, new technologies force us to do it, and the best way to implement it shows the example of Olga Buzova.

➡️ Olga Buzova in her life demonstrates how important it is to be mobile, receptive to everything new.

Olga Buzova is the first cryptocurrency lady of Russia, as for the first time supermedia star has launched her own project in this area - BUZCOIN, investors in which are those who see what potential it can help to reveal in their lives.

All that things which Olga Buzova like in her life, including the upcoming launch of the platform BUZAR-it's all for the sake of all of us to reveal their own capabilities.

i believe that olga buzova's involvement in cryptocurrency creates a huge impact on the whole industry empowering women to be more engaged in economics and technology. i have heard that another ICO is using a female ambassador to endorse it token like what olga is doing.
Nikita Sachdev sidera project ambassadress
Olga Buzova is one of the successful women in Russia as a entrepreneur and actress thats why  no doubt because of her hard work this project of Buzcoin will be successful also and can give a big help to crypto world

i will not be shocked if olga buzova will be listed on top influential women worldwide because of her appearance in both cryptocurrency and finance industry. if this project will boom, she will hall famed with oprah winfrey and other influential women of all times!
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

Congratulations in Advance to Olga. She definitely made the right  decision to create and invest in crypto world. People who would use the platform will definitely enjoy and talk about it.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

Congratulations in Advance to Olga. She definitely made the right  decision to create and invest in crypto world. People who would use the platform will definitely enjoy and talk about it.
Oh thanks god we're lucky to have her in crypto industry. Basically all new adopters will enjoy this momentum. I'm proudly to say that this might be the best ico this year. Thank you to our beloved Ms. Olga Buzova
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/26/00006.md.jpg
Oh thanks god we're lucky to have her in crypto industry. Basically all new adopters will enjoy this momentum. I'm proudly to say that this might be the best ico this year. Thank you to our beloved Ms. Olga Buzova
Thanks!
iamlds08

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

definitely one of the promising ICO in this year 2018. hopefully this project will prosper and sold out its tokens! i am always looking forward seeing this project listed on the top exchanges!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

Ari Paul: many people will regret that they didn't invest in cryptocurrency

Ari Paul, the chief director of investment management of the cryptocurrency hedge funds BlockTower, believes that the current dynamics of the market, when it markedly decreased since the beginning of the year relative to the January highs is not out of the ordinary cyclic phenomena.

The analyst is sure that many people will regret that they have not invested in cryptocurrencies, and this idea will be the main one for such investors when cryptocurrencies begin their next ascent.

The op manager of BlockTower is so confident in the cyclical nature of the market that he is convinced that it is not about any events or news on the basis of which cryptocurrencies are falling or growing.

Cyclical, according to Paul, this is only a feature of the movement of the cryptocurrency market, which long — term trend is a steady growth.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/28/007.md.jpg
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

om Lee: the proliferation of cryptocurrencies comes with triple speed

The founder and the head of the research company Fundstrat Global Advisors Tom Lee shared at the conference on cryptocurrencies and blockchain, held in the capital of Thailand, in Bangkok, his opinion on what is happening in the cryptocurrency market.

He does not refuse the forecast that in the next four and a half months the cryptocurrency market expects a powerful upward movement.

Tom Lee is confident in this, since he believes that the spread of cryptocurrencies occurs at a tripled rate — the way that the market has done over the past 9 years, since the appearance of Bitcoin, according to his estimates, corresponds to about 30 years of development of traditional financial markets.

Meanwhile, he expects that the pace of development of the cryptocurrency world will increase, and the biggest growth point will be the sphere of tokenization of traditional assets-from stocks and bonds to gold and real estate.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/442251282935774/?type=3&theater
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

thank for sharing the good news and new updates, well from the i thought that olga will have potential to make it impossible thing. This ico day after day are moving fast. Well congrats to olga
voltesbit777

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Wow! this is great the color of mood-BUZCOIN

✅ If you ask representatives of the crypto community, you will certainly know that the topic of BUZCOIN is one of the most discussed.

✅ Like any large-scale project, the project is a leader, it causes a flurry of questions and opinions.

▪️However, this is an indicator of quality: one can be so indifferent to BUZCOIN only when this token, which was developed by Olga Buzova's team, becomes a hit in the world of high technologies.

▪️You can endlessly discuss the project BUZCOIN, but one thing is clear: in the world of cryptocurrencies and ICO, the color of mood is BUZCOIN.

♨️ BUZCOIN and the technological platform developed by BUZAR is what becomes the center of attraction of investors who are used to making good money by investing in long-term.

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/442564399571129/?type=3&theater

voltesbit777

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

BUZCOIN. To be in trend.

Olga Buzova-a successful singer, actress, presenter. A fragile girl who manages several businesses as well as projects, including the world's largest venture of new technologies — BUZCOIN, and the launch of the associated platform of the global marketplace BUZAR. In fact, BUZAR is something that will unite people from different countries, on the basis of communication, purchases and sales of goods. In fact, this is a powerful trend — the globalization of relations, the building of business relations, the main tool of which are new technologies. To be in trend means keep abreast of the time and therefore worth investing in BUZCOIN.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/443049149522654/?type=3&theater
voltesbit777

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

The President of Venezuela: the entire oil trade will be conducted via cryptocurrency Petro

Nicolas Maduro, head of the Bolivarian Republic, announced on local television that starting from August 20, all transactions, including export by the state-owned company PDVSA will be carried out through the cryptocurrency Petro.

Petro is the state cryptocurrency which Caracas launched in February this year.

During the preliminary stage of the ICO Petro collected, according to the latest information from the Venezuelan authorities, $ 6 billion.

Nicolas Maduro intends from August 20 to make Petro the same running currency as paper money.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/443339736160262/?type=3&theater
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Young people should pay attention to the financial opportunities offered by new technologies.

Only the generation of people who are into technology only understands the great potential BUZCOIN can offer. The new financial instruments being created is the only way the next generation can avoid higher retirement age being imposed  by today's economy.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: