Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

Is there somewhere an interview with miss Buzova or other video, where she speaks about crypto generally and buzcoin particularly?

Yes there is some videos where Olga appeared and if I am correct it was the press release for Buzcoin platform although the video is on Russian language so I can't understand what she is talking but you can see the banner of Buzcoin on her back. I provided a screenshot and the link below  Wink

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

Wow really great she really endorsing her project buzcoin i know many people in russia are now recognizing this platform i hope that it will also promote to other countries which will really help more the project to be even more popular.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

Is there somewhere an interview with miss Buzova or other video, where she speaks about crypto generally and buzcoin particularly?

Yes there is some videos where Olga appeared and if I am correct it was the press release for Buzcoin platform although the video is on Russian language so I can't understand what she is talking but you can see the banner of Buzcoin on her back. I provided a screenshot and the link below  Wink

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

Wow really great she really endorsing her project buzcoin i know many people in russia are now recognizing this platform i hope that it will also promote to other countries which will really help more the project to be even more popular.
Its just amazing how olga buzova are really passionate with her own project she really making a huge step for making the buzcoin project move forward and to be known and get more investor through promoting or endorsing buzcoin great moves by olga.

GigTricks
geosaral

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

Thank you. Yes, she really speaks about buzcoin and as seems is evidently in the topic.
vermontconan

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Is this coin listing on any exchange?
Where can I buy it?
I have just read this thread.
Thanks

This coin is not on any stock exchange, I think they will not.
The project has collected very little money, I think it will not be developed, and in this topic will post the news.
Its too early to give this kind of conclusion. They are just in their stage 2 of their ICO and they have until stage five, besides, they still have 55 days left before the end of ICO. for sure the moment they reach their hard cap they will be listed in exchanges.

yes let the result of the tokensale speak for itself. with regards to the exchanges, they will negotiate for exchanges to be listed and there are fees to pay for listings.
For this kind of ICO with a lot of amazing projects for sure the team and owner of this ICO doesn't have to pay just to be listed on the top exchanges out there because they will see the use or purpose of Buzcoin in our world and for sure they will see that a lot of people gonna trade this coin and the exchange will get a lot of profits for listing Buzcoin on their exchanges.
Probably not because Olga buzova and rest with her team has been studied and execute a solid plan before engaging into this cryptocurrency or even consult with experts and we all know that this project buzar is capable and a lot of potential
Olga Buzova is known for being hard working, fearless, determined, and committed, so that's why she succeed as an artist and a business woman. When she come up with this project, for sure she had advices from the experts and study everything because she won't waste her effort and resources for nothing.
Right, because of her being respected person, popularity and charm she has found experts, trustworthy and honest people to be affiliated with all the problems and developments of this platform.
No offense, but people here thinks too much. This is not helpful at all and in fact, what you all said was just pure speculation. If this is project seems off for you then why are you here? Im quite sure Olga Buzova won't just risk her well-known reputation only to destroy it in the future. What we should do is to promote this project very well and do our job not look for problems and spread negative news. Jeez guys.
for me there are saying what they are saw in this ico. For me olga are putting her reputation in his ico because if this ico eran a negative trust olga will face it. Just my opinion. But its true that just our work to help this project.
I agree and Olga Buzova wouldn't put her name at risk by doing unnecessary decision for making this project buzar we all know the capabilities of the whole team who are giving a huge contribution to making this project to succeed.
Well Olga buzva and rest with her team has really planned this very well putting their project into cryptocurrency showing to the people the great services or what it can offer the people.

GigTricks
aedankreios

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

Thank you. Yes, she really speaks about buzcoin and as seems is evidently in the topic.
Yes seems she really is doing all her best to share with people her great ideas come up with her platform which is really good and people would enjoy and make benefits for this buzcoin project.

GigTricks
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

You're welcome  Wink I am supporting this project because I believe that it will change on how we use social media and marketplace on the internet. We are all here to discuss anything about Buzcoin so feel free to ask any questions related to this project.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Its just amazing how olga buzova are really passionate with her own project she really making a huge step for making the buzcoin project move forward and to be known and get more investor through promoting or endorsing buzcoin great moves by olga.
She's doing great on spreading out this project. The point of view is Olga Buzova which lead to having an interest in her project. Promoting the project was not so hard she did all the hard work on it.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

BUZCOIN honest and transparent project

▫️You often hear when certain companies and serious people offer to bring them money and invest in their super interesting project.

▫️But it is not clear what lies behind the seriousness of such claims, and what risks such proposals pose.

✅ With BUZCOIN everything is very clear: here is the founder of the project Olga Buzova, here is the White Paper, here is the" Road map " of the project, containing answers to questions how it will develop, how to buy BUZCOIN and when BUZAR platform will be launched.

✅ Everything is there, and most importantly — there is sincerity due to which Olga Buzova is adored by millions of her fans.

https://buzcoin.io

Olga Buzova is a great business woman and I adore her strong will towards her project. She has something that any investors will going to put their money on. I wonder how many investors will support buzzcoin.
I agree on the transparency of Buzcoin. Every member and platform is shown no hidden agenda. She has a million fans whos supporting her project. Besides Buzcoin gain high rating
aedankreios

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

Is this coin listing on any exchange?
Where can I buy it?
I have just read this thread.
Thanks

This coin is not on any stock exchange, I think they will not.
The project has collected very little money, I think it will not be developed, and in this topic will post the news.
Its too early to give this kind of conclusion. They are just in their stage 2 of their ICO and they have until stage five, besides, they still have 55 days left before the end of ICO. for sure the moment they reach their hard cap they will be listed in exchanges.

yes let the result of the tokensale speak for itself. with regards to the exchanges, they will negotiate for exchanges to be listed and there are fees to pay for listings.
For this kind of ICO with a lot of amazing projects for sure the team and owner of this ICO doesn't have to pay just to be listed on the top exchanges out there because they will see the use or purpose of Buzcoin in our world and for sure they will see that a lot of people gonna trade this coin and the exchange will get a lot of profits for listing Buzcoin on their exchanges.
Probably not because Olga buzova and rest with her team has been studied and execute a solid plan before engaging into this cryptocurrency or even consult with experts and we all know that this project buzar is capable and a lot of potential
Olga Buzova is known for being hard working, fearless, determined, and committed, so that's why she succeed as an artist and a business woman. When she come up with this project, for sure she had advices from the experts and study everything because she won't waste her effort and resources for nothing.
Right, because of her being respected person, popularity and charm she has found experts, trustworthy and honest people to be affiliated with all the problems and developments of this platform.
No offense, but people here thinks too much. This is not helpful at all and in fact, what you all said was just pure speculation. If this is project seems off for you then why are you here? Im quite sure Olga Buzova won't just risk her well-known reputation only to destroy it in the future. What we should do is to promote this project very well and do our job not look for problems and spread negative news. Jeez guys.
for me there are saying what they are saw in this ico. For me olga are putting her reputation in his ico because if this ico eran a negative trust olga will face it. Just my opinion. But its true that just our work to help this project.
I agree and Olga Buzova wouldn't put her name at risk by doing unnecessary decision for making this project buzar we all know the capabilities of the whole team who are giving a huge contribution to making this project to succeed.
Well Olga buzva and rest with her team has really planned this very well putting their project into cryptocurrency showing to the people the great services or what it can offer the people.
Olga buzova and along with her team have been planned this buzcoin project thoroughly and the platform has executed very well and the team is doing all their best to achieve the project its success.

GigTricks
feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.
aedankreios

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.
I agree and it will also help more people on social media to get more in touch with everyone having communication even dating, work-related or meetings and etc this platform will serve the great services for everyone.

GigTricks
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

I agree and it will also help more people on social media to get more in touch with everyone having communication even dating, work-related or meetings and etc this platform will serve the great services for everyone.

dating is a huge industry also. most of the people nowadays are no time to mingle but buzar is here to cater that market that most ico projects ignore to serve. 

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
vermontconan

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

I agree with you and it was big credit for Olga buzova for making this project by sharing her great ideas with everyone and most of I'm sure many people will really get the benefits of using this platform

GigTricks
mongkie

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

I agree with you and it was big credit for Olga buzova for making this project by sharing her great ideas with everyone and most of I'm sure many people will really get the benefits of using this platform

definitely! because of olga's dedication to work, she will surely succeed in her endeavors in life and one of those is her involvement in the blockchain industry!

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

That really impress me about the project. Thank you Buzova for sharing your ideas in the real world. What ever happens you're still one of the best influencer inside and outside showbiz. I'll banner this campaign thru out the years to come.
vermontconan

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

definitely! because of olga's dedication to work, she will surely succeed in her endeavors in life and one of those is her involvement in the blockchain industry!
Absolutely her project buzcoin will definitely succeed we are all seeing everyone's hard work and effort who are putting into it to make it possible really wonderful project

GigTricks
mongkie

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

Ari Paul: many people will regret that they didn't invest in cryptocurrency

Ari Paul, the chief director of investment management of the cryptocurrency hedge funds BlockTower, believes that the current dynamics of the market, when it markedly decreased since the beginning of the year relative to the January highs is not out of the ordinary cyclic phenomena.

The analyst is sure that many people will regret that they have not invested in cryptocurrencies, and this idea will be the main one for such investors when cryptocurrencies begin their next ascent.

The op manager of BlockTower is so confident in the cyclical nature of the market that he is convinced that it is not about any events or news on the basis of which cryptocurrencies are falling or growing.

Cyclical, according to Paul, this is only a feature of the movement of the cryptocurrency market, which long — term trend is a steady growth.

https://buzcoin.io

yes i have regret not knowing cryptocurrencies way back it is more cheap and available. i think this is not the time to regret but to have action on what is happening. we are in the first stage of mass adoptation and i think it is not too late to invest more!

vermontconan

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

That really impress me about the project. Thank you Buzova for sharing your ideas in the real world. What ever happens you're still one of the best influencer inside and outside showbiz. I'll banner this campaign thru out the years to come.
Neither am I, I really am impressed with her project and her great ideas to share with everyone she really knows what peoples desire or wants she knows the taste of people and I know for sure project will be great in demand in the future

GigTricks
mongkie

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:55:11 PM

it is unussual to see female engaging in this industry but olga is killing it. thi is why this project has my support! i am with you Olga Buzova! you can make it possible!

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Wow! this is great the color of mood-BUZCOIN

✅ If you ask representatives of the crypto community, you will certainly know that the topic of BUZCOIN is one of the most discussed.

✅ Like any large-scale project, the project is a leader, it causes a flurry of questions and opinions.

▪️However, this is an indicator of quality: one can be so indifferent to BUZCOIN only when this token, which was developed by Olga Buzova's team, becomes a hit in the world of high technologies.

▪️You can endlessly discuss the project BUZCOIN, but one thing is clear: in the world of cryptocurrencies and ICO, the color of mood is BUZCOIN.

♨️ BUZCOIN and the technological platform developed by BUZAR is what becomes the center of attraction of investors who are used to making good money by investing in long-term.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/442564399571129/?type=3&theater

Well, aside of being the owner of the project is a celebrity, Buzcoin has a lot of reason to be discussed of. People are really waiting excited to experience and  see the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: