Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

BUZCOIN. To be in trend.

Olga Buzova-a successful singer, actress, presenter. A fragile girl who manages several businesses as well as projects, including the world's largest venture of new technologies — BUZCOIN, and the launch of the associated platform of the global marketplace BUZAR. In fact, BUZAR is something that will unite people from different countries, on the basis of communication, purchases and sales of goods. In fact, this is a powerful trend — the globalization of relations, the building of business relations, the main tool of which are new technologies. To be in trend means keep abreast of the time and therefore worth investing in BUZCOIN.

That is why if you are looking for a project to invest, I recommend Buzcoin.  Its a Allin1 platfrom where you can find everything.
This is how we can see this project of Buzcoin really promising because you can use technology now a days in this application and you just need Buzcoin to access the other apps you want
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

BUZCOIN: everything is according to law

▫️Olga Buzova, the founder of the project BUZCOIN who is preparing for the release of the platform BUZAR, always strives to ensure that everything-from personal relationships between people to doing business - is an order.

▫️She is demanding to herself- and demanding to others.

▫️Such Olga Buzova-is a head in the raging waves of new technologies, where her ship called BUZCOIN confidently goes to the goal.

▫️BUZCOIN is a reliable investment in the future.

https://buzcoin.io

That is for sure we all know Olga Buzova and her project id really reliable she wouldn't put at risk her name or reputation into nothing or by using it into fraud she and her ideas are really interesting that many people would really support her all throughout .
It's good that the team is making their way to ease  people's doubt and hesitation about BUZCOIN.  The team show that they are determined,  reliable,  and making sure that BUZCOIN and BUZAR is taking its step to reach its goal.
Buzcoin developers want to prove to their critics  that they are serious about their platform and in accordance with the law. Unlike what critics say that it is a scam, unrealistic, and inexperience team.
Despite of positive ratings given by icomarks and foundico, there are critics throwing bad feedbacks about investing in BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform. I like ask, how can you ensure to your investors and supporters that BUZCOIN is a good investment and it will succeed in crypto world?
Critics help any project to improve and be able to push all the team members to work hard to be able to have a successful ICO. I believe that all ICO had their own white paper that will describe their goal and objectives in putting this project, they also include their all their plans to pursue this goal.
She's very elegant and outstanding celebrity. I thought this is another shitcoin but in the early of Q2 up until now Buzova is doing a great job. Showing it all of our investors that we have a reliable project like this. This platform is an all in one app, You can buy and sell things online and chat with our friends.
i agree buzova has been doing pretty well up to now with her projects and the project buzar has been running also smooth well and we can see the great movement of the project
Good ratings is a good motivation to strive more. Negative feedbacks from critics is a challenge for the team to work hard on their lapses and to improve their project. I believe in the success of BUZCOIN and BUZAR.
This project of Buzcoin is really convincing and showing how Olga Buzova dedicated in her platform and theirs no hesitation which she give all she can for the best and success of this project
She is showing her dedication to strive more for the development and improvement of this platform, and that BUZCOIN has a future in crypto world. She consulted experts, do research and studies, and have the resources needed. I feel that her hard work and endeavor will be paid off.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

▫️Olga Buzova, the founder of the project BUZCOIN who is preparing for the release of the platform BUZAR, always strives to ensure that everything-from personal relationships between people to doing business - is an order.

▫️Such Olga Buzova-is a head in the raging waves of new technologies, where her ship called BUZCOIN confidently goes to the goal.

That is for sure we all know Olga Buzova and her project id really reliable she wouldn't put at risk her name or reputation into nothing or by using it into fraud she and her ideas are really interesting that many people would really support her all throughout .
It's good that the team is making their way to ease  people's doubt and hesitation about BUZCOIN.  The team show that they are determined,  reliable,  and making sure that BUZCOIN and BUZAR is taking its step to reach its goal.
Buzcoin developers want to prove to their critics  that they are serious about their platform and in accordance with the law. Unlike what critics say that it is a scam, unrealistic, and inexperience team.
Despite of positive ratings given by icomarks and foundico, there are critics throwing bad feedbacks about investing in BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform. I like ask, how can you ensure to your investors and supporters that BUZCOIN is a good investment and it will succeed in crypto world?
Critics help any project to improve and be able to push all the team members to work hard to be able to have a successful ICO. I believe that all ICO had their own white paper that will describe their goal and objectives in putting this project, they also include their all their plans to pursue this goal.
She's very elegant and outstanding celebrity. I thought this is another shitcoin but in the early of Q2 up until now Buzova is doing a great job. Showing it all of our investors that we have a reliable project like this. This platform is an all in one app, You can buy and sell things online and chat with our friends.
i agree buzova has been doing pretty well up to now with her projects and the project buzar has been running also smooth well and we can see the great movement of the project
Good ratings is a good motivation to strive more. Negative feedbacks from critics is a challenge for the team to work hard on their lapses and to improve their project. I believe in the success of BUZCOIN and BUZAR.
This project of Buzcoin is really convincing and showing how Olga Buzova dedicated in her platform and theirs no hesitation which she give all she can for the best and success of this project
She is showing her dedication to strive more for the development and improvement of this platform, and that BUZCOIN has a future in crypto world. She consulted experts, do research and studies, and have the resources needed. I feel that her hard work and endeavor will be paid off.

Olga never stops on working, and she dont wait for the plan to do its own she executes and set them on time. For many achievements she had, this Buzar project will become one on the list.
buzcoin.io

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

Olga Buzova creates an Empire BUZCOIN-welcome!

✅ When this year Olga Buzova launched BUZCOIN, she said: "I am the first woman in this country, who presents to your attention my own currency — BUZCOIN. I'm building an Empire."

💢 What is this, Empire?

✅ This is a space, which will be based on the platform BUZAR.

✅ But the main thing is all those people who will invest in and use BUZCOIN. As they often say today, "tomorrow is hard to imagine", but it will definitely have cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

✅ For Russia, BUZCOIN is a ticket to a new technological future.

📌 Olga Buzova's project is the creation of a technological Empire for everyone who wants innovations to come into his life and help him — in communication, in work and in all endeavors.

💢 Sounds interesting?

✅ And it's worth trying — buy BUZCOIN and understand how it works in practice.

✅ Now BUZCOIN can be purchased at a very competitive price, today is the best time to buy this cryptocurrency.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/24/00005.md.jpg
vietprocoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:42:35 AM

That is, you will make a swap between your own blockbuster and the etherium? It is not clear how an ethereal token will be an internal currency, if there is a detachment
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/21/0004.md.jpg

Olga never stops on working, and she dont wait for the plan to do its own she executes and set them on time. For many achievements she had, this Buzar project will become one on the list.

Thank you so much!
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

✅ When this year Olga Buzova launched BUZCOIN, she said: "I am the first woman in this country, who presents to your attention my own currency — BUZCOIN. I'm building an Empire."

💢 What is this, Empire?

✅ But the main thing is all those people who will invest in and use BUZCOIN. As they often say today, "tomorrow is hard to imagine", but it will definitely have cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

📌 Olga Buzova's project is the creation of a technological Empire for everyone who wants innovations to come into his life and help him — in communication, in work and in all endeavors.

💢 Sounds interesting?

✅ Now BUZCOIN can be purchased at a very competitive price, today is the best time to buy this cryptocurrency.

I'm glad to be part of this empire, which is strong,  united, and powerful. BUZAR and BUZCOIN founder is amazing to come up with this idea, I know her ambition to enter and succeed in crypto world will happen through her strong will and dedication.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

The President of Venezuela: the entire oil trade will be conducted via cryptocurrency Petro

Nicolas Maduro, head of the Bolivarian Republic, announced on local television that starting from August 20, all transactions, including export by the state-owned company PDVSA will be carried out through the cryptocurrency Petro.

Petro is the state cryptocurrency which Caracas launched in February this year.

During the preliminary stage of the ICO Petro collected, according to the latest information from the Venezuelan authorities, $ 6 billion.

Nicolas Maduro intends from August 20 to make Petro the same running currency as paper money.

Wow, many countries are now open about the idea of cryptocurrency. Glad to hear that Venezuela embrace this innovative technology that will bring success to the country.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

35 million Mexicans bought cryptocurrency

The largest platform for trading cryptocurrencies in Mexico, Bitso, together with a number of partner companies in the field of cryptocurrencies conducted a study on the degree of penetration of cryptocurrencies into the economic life of this Latin American country.

It became known that 35 million Mexicans bought cryptocurrency and used it in payments for goods and services.

At the same time, a third of them are long-term holders of cryptocurrencies, who are planning to use them in old age as pension savings.

To a large extent, such savings are made using digital wallets installed in the form of applications on smartphones (40.8%).

Only less than a third of Mexicans are worried about large fluctuations in prices for cryptocurrencies.

The most recognizable cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin (61.2%), Bitcoin cash (38.8%), Litecoin (16%), Ether (15.5%) and Ripple (12.8%).

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/24/000005.md.jpg
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

The largest platform for trading cryptocurrencies in Mexico, Bitso, together with a number of partner companies in the field of cryptocurrencies conducted a study on the degree of penetration of cryptocurrencies into the economic life of this Latin American country.

It became known that 35 million Mexicans bought cryptocurrency and used it in payments for goods and services.

At the same time, a third of them are long-term holders of cryptocurrencies, who are planning to use them in old age as pension savings.

To a large extent, such savings are made using digital wallets installed in the form of applications on smartphones (40.8%).

Only less than a third of Mexicans are worried about large fluctuations in prices for cryptocurrencies.

The most recognizable cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin (61.2%), Bitcoin cash (38.8%), Litecoin (16%), Ether (15.5%) and Ripple (12.8%).

In every FUD's there is always a good news! Mexicans are now getting used to cryptocurrency and soon it will spread to nearby countries. we are still on the right path of our future technology and I'm happy to be part of it.

joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

In most African countries cryptocurrencies are allowed

EcoBank, based in Togo, published a study about the attitude of the authorities of various African countries to cryptocurrencies.

The main conclusion is that almost everywhere on the African continent, with the exception of Namibia, there is a ban not only on the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies, but also on their use as an alternative means of payment.

In Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, cryptocurrencies are not only allowed, but their circulation is regulated and taxes are collected from such operations.

A similar situation with the regulation develops in South Africa and Swaziland: here the authorities strongly encourage the development of cryptocurrency business.

In other countries, the government authorities take a wait-and-see position, without interfering with the development of the cryptocurrency market.

As a result, 36 countries of the continent have recently recorded an increase in purchases of crypto-coins.

Good to hear that many countries in Africa are embracing cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. I hope other nation will also see the advantage of this technology.
Let's just wait for that time that the world will love and accept crypto currencies and blockchain.
it would not be easy for other countries to adopt the cryptocurrency but they have to analyze it first the impact of it on their economy. but it's a good thing that cryptocurrency is spreading out to other countries.
The 3rd world country are adopting the world of internet money, let's wait and see how this country will perform in the next few years, other neighboring countries are outperforming others.
For sure for the next few year this country is one of the richest country and most successful country all over the world after many years of problems which cryptocurrency and blockchain technology give them a break to make their countries more better than countries who had been manipulated using fiat.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:51:49 PM

BUZCOIN. To be in trend.

Olga Buzova-a successful singer, actress, presenter. A fragile girl who manages several businesses as well as projects, including the world's largest venture of new technologies — BUZCOIN, and the launch of the associated platform of the global marketplace BUZAR. In fact, BUZAR is something that will unite people from different countries, on the basis of communication, purchases and sales of goods. In fact, this is a powerful trend — the globalization of relations, the building of business relations, the main tool of which are new technologies. To be in trend means keep abreast of the time and therefore worth investing in BUZCOIN.

These kind of platform or technology by Buzcoin team and Olga Buzova for sure gonna be trending in the world because this is a one of a kind a lot people right now will the first super marketplace platform in the near future for sure all of us gonna be amaze by this platform.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

In every FUD's there is always a good news! Mexicans are now getting used to cryptocurrency and soon it will spread to nearby countries. we are still on the right path of our future technology and I'm happy to be part of it.
Good to know that countries using cryptocurrencies are increasingly. Transaction using cryptocurrency and blockchain is more easy and secure compared to paper money. Hopefully other nation will the see the advantage and power of cryptocurrencies.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

The President of Venezuela: the entire oil trade will be conducted via cryptocurrency Petro

Nicolas Maduro, head of the Bolivarian Republic, announced on local television that starting from August 20, all transactions, including export by the state-owned company PDVSA will be carried out through the cryptocurrency Petro.

During the preliminary stage of the ICO Petro collected, according to the latest information from the Venezuelan authorities, $ 6 billion.

Nicolas Maduro intends from August 20 to make Petro the same running currency as paper money.

This is one of the big good news for the entire crypto world and one of the baddest news for all fiat because once this happen the entire crypto world will be very huge because using blockchain technology for the transaction like this are more efficient and no one can control or manipulate it.

daisogiaitich

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

I see clearly the potential development of Huobi. It will grow.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:44:12 PM

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/23/005.md.jpg
This is one of the big good news for the entire crypto world and one of the baddest news for all fiat because once this happen the entire crypto world will be very huge because using blockchain technology for the transaction like this are more efficient and no one can control or manipulate it.
Yes, that's for sure. Cryptocurrency will sooner or later change fiat currency. Not only this news is important. A lot of things are happening in the world, which is beneficial for the introduction of crypto currency into the society. With time and Buzcoin will be at a high level and used by the masses
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

💢 What is this, Empire?

💢 Sounds interesting?

I'm glad to be part of this empire, which is strong,  united, and powerful. BUZAR and BUZCOIN founder is amazing to come up with this idea, I know her ambition to enter and succeed in crypto world will happen through her strong will and dedication.
This project of Buzcoin is really going better and stronger and now Olga Buzova is planing to build an empire for her own cryptocurrency and for the platform of Buzar this project is going to be a big impact in crypto world in the future
buzcoin.io

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

BUZCOIN and the recipe for success from Olga Buzova

▫️Olga Buzova, whose one of the projects is — BUZCOIN, always conducts her business in full compliance with the high requirements that apply to media personalities.

▫️The recipe for success from Olga Buzova is very clear to millions of her fans: "I always said that the winner is only the one who works hard. Who is ready for the business not to sleep at night, to look for the best options of development".

▫️Olga Buzova also emphasizes that communication with her subscribers on social networks, when she looks at their photos, reviews energizes her 100%.

✅ She is the best and responsible for all her projects.

BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform are in the hands of a person whose principles of doing business are openness and accuracy.

✅ Investing in BUZCOIN means sharing these principles when work, the desire to create new and interesting things,lead to success in your endeavors.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/24/0000005.md.jpg
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

Wow, many countries are now open about the idea of cryptocurrency. Glad to hear that Venezuela embrace this innovative technology that will bring success to the country.
I hope this decision that their leader made will bring a big economic change to Venezuela as we all know that this country is struggling economically and good that they made up their mind this time to embrace cryptocurrency as never before.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

I see clearly the potential development of Huobi. It will grow.

You are in the wrong section dude because this thread is for Buzcoin discussion although it would be nice if Buzcoin is listed in Houbi after the token sale. I suggest you to read details about this project and for sure you will be amaze about the concept and idea of Buzcoin platform.

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: