Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

BUZCOIN honest and transparent project

▫️You often hear when certain companies and serious people offer to bring them money and invest in their super interesting project.

▫️But it is not clear what lies behind the seriousness of such claims, and what risks such proposals pose.

✅ With BUZCOIN everything is very clear: here is the founder of the project Olga Buzova, here is the White Paper, here is the" Road map " of the project, containing answers to questions how it will develop, how to buy BUZCOIN and when BUZAR platform will be launched.

✅ Everything is there, and most importantly — there is sincerity due to which Olga Buzova is adored by millions of her fans.

https://buzcoin.io

And that is the reason why this ICO has a big different from all ICOs out there for being transparent to everyone to all the people they will trust us and that has already happened. That is why Buzcoin has already big community behind of it and the success of this ICO in the future is very big. Goodluck everyone.
Aside from being true and transparent, this project shows potential. The development of this platform has its basis and the people behind this are experienced and capable of making it success.

aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

BUZCOIN. To be in trend.

Olga Buzova-a successful singer, actress, presenter. A fragile girl who manages several businesses as well as projects, including the world's largest venture of new technologies — BUZCOIN, and the launch of the associated platform of the global marketplace BUZAR. In fact, BUZAR is something that will unite people from different countries, on the basis of communication, purchases and sales of goods. In fact, this is a powerful trend — the globalization of relations, the building of business relations, the main tool of which are new technologies. To be in trend means keep abreast of the time and therefore worth investing in BUZCOIN.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/443049149522654/?type=3&theater

She definitely deserves the credit and to her wonderful team.
The platform's capability of performing great services and multitask functions from communication and business purposes are one of the many reasons why the project would most likely be use by thousands even millions of people not just in Russia but from all over the world.

That's their main goal. To go with the flow. Or in short, to follow the trend. Buzar is a platform much like the same as facebook or other popular social media applications used today. The platform will definitely succeed because she's popular and  one of the key factors that will surely attract and gather more and more users in the future.
Exactly people nowadays are looking for something that would really give their excitement about finding new things to look at it and this is where Olga's ideas are coming from by sharing the Buzar platform that would really satisfy the people's desires.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

▫️You often hear when certain companies and serious people offer to bring them money and invest in their super interesting project.

▫️But it is not clear what lies behind the seriousness of such claims, and what risks such proposals pose.

✅ With BUZCOIN everything is very clear: here is the founder of the project Olga Buzova, here is the White Paper, here is the" Road map " of the project, containing answers to questions how it will develop, how to buy BUZCOIN and when BUZAR platform will be launched.

✅ Everything is there, and most importantly — there is sincerity due to which Olga Buzova is adored by millions of her fans.

And that is the reason why this ICO has a big different from all ICOs out there for being transparent to everyone to all the people they will trust us and that has already happened. That is why Buzcoin has already big community behind of it and the success of this ICO in the future is very big. Goodluck everyone.
Aside from being true and transparent, this project shows potential. The development of this platform has its basis and the people behind this are experienced and capable of making it success.
i agree ands it not only about Olga buzova's influence but also with its great potential having to successfully and compete with the rest of the market and as of the moment the buzar project has been progressing very well and getting better and better.

GigTricks
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

Is this coin listing on any exchange?
Where can I buy it?
I have just read this thread.
Thanks

This coin is not on any stock exchange, I think they will not.
The project has collected very little money, I think it will not be developed, and in this topic will post the news.
Its too early to give this kind of conclusion. They are just in their stage 2 of their ICO and they have until stage five, besides, they still have 55 days left before the end of ICO. for sure the moment they reach their hard cap they will be listed in exchanges.

yes let the result of the tokensale speak for itself. with regards to the exchanges, they will negotiate for exchanges to be listed and there are fees to pay for listings.
For this kind of ICO with a lot of amazing projects for sure the team and owner of this ICO doesn't have to pay just to be listed on the top exchanges out there because they will see the use or purpose of Buzcoin in our world and for sure they will see that a lot of people gonna trade this coin and the exchange will get a lot of profits for listing Buzcoin on their exchanges.
Probably not because Olga buzova and rest with her team has been studied and execute a solid plan before engaging into this cryptocurrency or even consult with experts and we all know that this project buzar is capable and a lot of potential

GigTricks
vermontconan

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

i agree ands it not only about Olga buzova's influence but also with its great potential having to successfully and compete with the rest of the market and as of the moment the buzar project has been progressing very well and getting better and better.
i agree on that, the project of buzar is really fabulous the idea of this platform is really interesting that even most people would make an interest in joining or investing in this project.

GigTricks
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

The write ups, survey, and updates BUZCOIN has been posted is really interesting from its content, to its point and perspective of the whole team. I always looking forward for more updates and news especially Olga  Grin Grin
Yeah, you're right! I am so grateful to be part of this promising project. They have a strong will and working hard to succeed. BUZAR platform has a good concept and for sure it will get a lot of supporters.
If the platform is working, and will have a very large functionality, then of course it will be in demand. Therefore, everything depends on the success of the project.
i just want to know although all of you are updated of buzcoin What is the potential market? What is the legal status of buzcoin?Can I participate from any country, let's say from US, Singapore?because sometimes I read if you are citizen of u.s you can't invest any ico.
US, Singapore, South Korea residents are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the BUZ Tokens Sale. This is one of their terms of conditions, if you are a citizen of these countries, you shouldn't buy BUZCOIN.
Yes unfortunately,  according to the terms and conditions of BUZ token sale; US, Singapore, and South korea residents are not allowed to purchase BUZ tokens due to taxation and regulatory issues.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

Olga Buzova whose coin is a very famous person, the star of Russia. I think that many people will support ico! It's too early to draw conclusions!
Yes Olga's Buz token will also be popular like her. Though it's early to conclude, I am claiming it will happen because I see a good potential in this project. The project is clear,  detailed,  and true, which will attract more supporters and investors.
Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:31:46 PM

Where can I buy it?
Thanks

The project has collected very little money, I think it will not be developed, and in this topic will post the news.
Its too early to give this kind of conclusion. They are just in their stage 2 of their ICO and they have until stage five, besides, they still have 55 days left before the end of ICO. for sure the moment they reach their hard cap they will be listed in exchanges.

yes let the result of the tokensale speak for itself. with regards to the exchanges, they will negotiate for exchanges to be listed and there are fees to pay for listings.
For this kind of ICO with a lot of amazing projects for sure the team and owner of this ICO doesn't have to pay just to be listed on the top exchanges out there because they will see the use or purpose of Buzcoin in our world and for sure they will see that a lot of people gonna trade this coin and the exchange will get a lot of profits for listing Buzcoin on their exchanges.
Probably not because Olga buzova and rest with her team has been studied and execute a solid plan before engaging into this cryptocurrency or even consult with experts and we all know that this project buzar is capable and a lot of potential
Olga Buzova is known for being hard working, fearless, determined, and committed, so that's why she succeed as an artist and a business woman. When she come up with this project, for sure she had advices from the experts and study everything because she won't waste her effort and resources for nothing.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

BUZCOIN: everything is according to law

▫️Olga Buzova, the founder of the project BUZCOIN who is preparing for the release of the platform BUZAR, always strives to ensure that everything-from personal relationships between people to doing business - is an order.

▫️She is demanding to herself- and demanding to others.

▫️Such Olga Buzova-is a head in the raging waves of new technologies, where her ship called BUZCOIN confidently goes to the goal.

▫️BUZCOIN is a reliable investment in the future.

That is for sure we all know Olga Buzova and her project id really reliable she wouldn't put at risk her name or reputation into nothing or by using it into fraud she and her ideas are really interesting that many people would really support her all throughout .
It's good that the team is making their way to ease  people's doubt and hesitation about BUZCOIN.  The team show that they are determined,  reliable,  and making sure that BUZCOIN and BUZAR is taking its step to reach its goal.
Buzcoin developers want to prove to their critics  that they are serious about their platform and in accordance with the law. Unlike what critics say that it is a scam, unrealistic, and inexperience team.
Despite of positive ratings given by icomarks and foundico, there are critics throwing bad feedbacks about investing in BUZCOIN and BUZAR platform. I like ask, how can you ensure to your investors and supporters that BUZCOIN is a good investment and it will succeed in crypto world?
Critics help any project to improve and be able to push all the team members to work hard to be able to have a successful ICO. I believe that all ICO had their own white paper that will describe their goal and objectives in putting this project, they also include their all their plans to pursue this goal.
She's very elegant and outstanding celebrity. I thought this is another shitcoin but in the early of Q2 up until now Buzova is doing a great job. Showing it all of our investors that we have a reliable project like this. This platform is an all in one app, You can buy and sell things online and chat with our friends.
Olga Buzova is doing her best to help the team and the project to have a successful ICO despite of critism and negative feedback from different people. 
Yes, I also believe and trust her and her team capabilities of making BUZAR and BUZCOIN successful. They can use critism as a challenge to improve more, and soon critics will realize that they are wrong for judging Olga's project.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

Olga Buzova whose coin is a very famous person, the star of Russia. I think that many people will support ico! It's too early to draw conclusions!
Yes Olga's Buz token will also be popular like her. Though it's early to conclude, I am claiming it will happen because I see a good potential in this project. The project is clear,  detailed,  and true, which will attract more supporters and investors.

I really think that Olga's charm and fame have a big effect on Buzcoin platform because it will easily attract every contributors to participate on their token sale as they know that the CEO is a famous person which is determined and have a reliable team to implement the new technology all over the world.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:08:44 PM

Aside from Olga's diligence to develop this platform, we can not even set aside the people behind it because I believe that without their help this project will not soon have a major improvement, we also need to acknowledge them.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

Where can I buy it?
Thanks

Olga Buzova is known for being hard working, fearless, determined, and committed, so that's why she succeed as an artist and a business woman. When she come up with this project, for sure she had advices from the experts and study everything because she won't waste her effort and resources for nothing.
Right, because of her being respected person, popularity and charm she has found experts, trustworthy and honest people to be affiliated with all the problems and developments of this platform.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

i agree on that, the project of buzar is really fabulous the idea of this platform is really interesting that even most people would make an interest in joining or investing in this project.
Yes, but for me it's not impossible to happen that some of the well-known personalities would be interested in this project because of Olga's popularity and its connection to showbiz and some political persons.

Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

I really think that Olga's charm and fame have a big effect on Buzcoin platform because it will easily attract every contributors to participate on their token sale as they know that the CEO is a famous person which is determined and have a reliable team to implement the new technology all over the world.
Exactly! Olga's attributes have a great positive impact on this project which will bring them to success. I'm looking forward for the implementation of this platform that will be our tool someday that we can use to earn money and have a good connection with our loved ones anywhere in the world.
buzcoin.io

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

The project BUZCOIN launches referral program!

This is an opportunity for all participants of our project to get more BUZ tokens, simply by spreading information about our project and attracting their friends to become a part of it! We will pay the project tokens to everyone who will bring investors to BUZCOIN and help our project to develop!

How does it work?

You register on the website of BUZCOIN.io, go to your personal account and get your referral link. And then-just advertise our project in your social networks, blogs, forums, etc.
Each click on your referral link that ends with the purchase of BUZ tokens will bring you tokens worth 5% of your referral's purchase. That is, if your referral buys tokens of our project in the amount of $100 - you will receive tokens in the amount of $5 on your account! It's simple!

‼️AN IMPORTANT ADDITION! The referral program is multi – level! This means that for the referrals of the second and third level you will also receive a reward!
For level 1  – you will receive tokens worth 5% of the purchase amount
For level 2 – you will receive tokens worth 3% of the purchase amount
For referrals of the 3 level – you will receive tokens in the amount of 1% of the purchase amount.

Start earning BUZ tokens today! Get the maximum bonus for the purchase of tokens and a bonus from the attracted investments!
The amount of tokens earned depends on you!

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/28/1-ANGL.md.jpg
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

Ari Paul: many people will regret that they didn't invest in cryptocurrency

Ari Paul, the chief director of investment management of the cryptocurrency hedge funds BlockTower, believes that the current dynamics of the market, when it markedly decreased since the beginning of the year relative to the January highs is not out of the ordinary cyclic phenomena.

The analyst is sure that many people will regret that they have not invested in cryptocurrencies, and this idea will be the main one for such investors when cryptocurrencies begin their next ascent.

The op manager of BlockTower is so confident in the cyclical nature of the market that he is convinced that it is not about any events or news on the basis of which cryptocurrencies are falling or growing.

Cyclical, according to Paul, this is only a feature of the movement of the cryptocurrency market, which long — term trend is a steady growth.

Because of their poor belief in Cryptocurrency they should really regret about all opportunity that they neglect, but they may feel more painful when they see it's all going up.
Maryqueen Finez

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

The project BUZCOIN launches referral program!

This is an opportunity for all participants of our project to get more BUZ tokens, simply by spreading information about our project and attracting their friends to become a part of it! We will pay the project tokens to everyone who will bring investors to BUZCOIN and help our project to develop!

How does it work?

You register on the website of BUZCOIN.io, go to your personal account and get your referral link. And then-just advertise our project in your social networks, blogs, forums, etc.
Each click on your referral link that ends with the purchase of BUZ tokens will bring you tokens worth 5% of your referral's purchase. That is, if your referral buys tokens of our project in the amount of $100 - you will receive tokens in the amount of $5 on your account! It's simple!

‼️AN IMPORTANT ADDITION! The referral program is multi – level! This means that for the referrals of the second and third level you will also receive a reward!
For level 1  – you will receive tokens worth 5% of the purchase amount
For level 2 – you will receive tokens worth 3% of the purchase amount
For referrals of the 3 level – you will receive tokens in the amount of 1% of the purchase amount.

Start earning BUZ tokens today! Get the maximum bonus for the purchase of tokens and a bonus from the attracted investments!
The amount of tokens earned depends on you!

Wow! It's a good opportunity for us, thanks to the surprises that Buzar brought us. Aside from our purchase tokens we can still have an extra tokens effortless. Start sharing with your friends, relatives and loved ones about Buzar but don't forget to use your referral link.

Fantazy999

Merit: 4

God bless

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

I also believe that the project will be popular! Until the end of the project, he will still find success!

Bxoдил в Toп 4 тpeйдepoв пo ROE нa Бинaнc пo фьючepcaм.Я внyк Baнги.
He was one of the Top 4 traders in ROE for Binance futures.I am grandson Vangi.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

What is BUZCOIN?
It is a crypto currency and it is used to transact in BUZAR.

What is BUZAR?
It is a platform, an application that offers communication services and universal supermarket.

BUZAR has 2 sides: Communication and Market place

COMMUNICATION
1. Social Network - it is like facebook, twitter, instagram and other social media apps.
2. Messenger
3. Video - hosting and video broadcasting.
4. App in app model - direct access to the services of hundreds of companies and applications.
5. Events - purchase of tickets for concerts and other events.
6. Music service

MARKETPLACE
1.Bulletin board and Online auction
2. Purchase and sale of goods and services
3. Job service
4. Real estate
5. Creation of online stores
6. Cryptocurrency exchange service and p2p payments

The idea of BUZAR is really amazing. They make different online portals and e-commerse divided into 2 system and accesible to use. This is just one of the reason why investing in BUZCOIN is worth it.
So BUZAR has their own cryotocurrency exchange. Aside from the platform uses BUZCOIN as a mean of payment and transactions in the platform, the holders themselves can just easily trade their crypto or BUZCOIN holdings in their exchange whenever they want. Easy and also accessible.
BUZAR platform has many good features that will attract many users to transffer from their usual social media apps. You can socialize and have business in this platform. And transactions are recorded in block chain for transparency.
Victori Keira Ong

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

Ari Paul: many people will regret that they didn't invest in cryptocurrency

Ari Paul, the chief director of investment management of the cryptocurrency hedge funds BlockTower, believes that the current dynamics of the market, when it markedly decreased since the beginning of the year relative to the January highs is not out of the ordinary cyclic phenomena.

The analyst is sure that many people will regret that they have not invested in cryptocurrencies, and this idea will be the main one for such investors when cryptocurrencies begin their next ascent.

The op manager of BlockTower is so confident in the cyclical nature of the market that he is convinced that it is not about any events or news on the basis of which cryptocurrencies are falling or growing.

Cyclical, according to Paul, this is only a feature of the movement of the cryptocurrency market, which long — term trend is a steady growth.

Because of their poor belief in Cryptocurrency they should really regret about all opportunity that they neglect, but they may feel more painful when they see it's all going up.

People should start investing now, as cryptocurrency is near to steady growth. And BUZCOIN is one of the token that has potential in the market. Investors should purchase now while it's in cheap price.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: