Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:48:39 AM

They say with just a Minimum purchase of $10 you will able to participate on BUZCOIN that can be use within BUZAR giving you a universal marketplace experience of trading beyond borders.
how many coins in 10$?so that coin can use in buzar to buy anything even the other token you want to invest?marketplace are the same price in normal exchange price?

Its 1 BUZ= $0.07 with a 30 bonus rate and yes you can buy goods in their marketplace platform using BUZ.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Why BUZCOIN will become successful?
These are some of the factors that will bring BUZCOIN to success:

- it has a strong and experienced team.
- a reliable team and project.
- consulted known and  experienced advisers
- it has enough resources
- a unique BUZAR function,  as communication and market place.
- transactions transparency in the market place using block chain.
BUZCOIN is really a good investment. Investors should purchase now while the price is cheap. Buzcoin is a promising cryptocurrency and Buzar is the future technology.

Yes, except you forget the key factor in the future success of Buzcoin. Her well-known reputation that would definitely gather huge numbers of future users and subscribers of Buzar.
Her huge fanbase and followers will definitely contributes to the success of Buzcoin.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:07:53 AM

BUZCOIN and Olga Buzova will not leave anyone indifferent

When discussing Olga Buzova and BUZCOIN, passions are often boiling: skeptics are trying to criticize her, but it is impossible to do, because the project is open, a team of professionals is working on it in accordance with the White Paper and the "Road map".

▫️Development goes step by step.

▫️And the project will be as successful as other initiatives of Olga Buzova.

▫️BUZCOIN will not leave anyone indifferent.

▫️And when the market place BUZAR is launched, those who did not have time to buy BUZCOIN now will have to buy a token at a high price.

▫️New, fashionable, our domestic product BUZCOIN has already won, as became a vivid topic of discussion.

▫️Buying and investing in BUZCOIN is what those who believe that the future belongs to new technologies do.

https://buzcoin.io

This is why Buzar is a perfect tool for communicating and for a marketplace as well and because she already had a well-known status in Russia. Its impossible for people to miss out her project. Also, the concept of the platform is very timely and well-design.
Because she have an amazing group of people with expertise, experience and skills to develop such a wonderful project. It will surely be a success.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.

The IPSEC user account has been hacked! This is SCAM!.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

BUZCOIN is really a good investment. Investors should purchase now while the price is cheap. Buzcoin is a promising cryptocurrency and Buzar is the future technology.

Yes, except you forget the key factor in the future success of Buzcoin. Her well-known reputation that would definitely gather huge numbers of future users and subscribers of Buzar.
Her huge fanbase and followers will definitely contributes to the success of Buzcoin.

What you've said is correct and we as supporters of this project sees a lot of greatness on Buzcoin platform that will innovate social media and marketplace in the near future. technology nowadays had developing so fast and people should adopt or ride the trend.
RareFortune

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

When discussing Olga Buzova and BUZCOIN, passions are often boiling: skeptics are trying to criticize her, but it is impossible to do, because the project is open, a team of professionals is working on it in accordance with the White Paper and the "Road map".

▫️And when the market place BUZAR is launched, those who did not have time to buy BUZCOIN now will have to buy a token at a high price.

▫️New, fashionable, our domestic product BUZCOIN has already won, as became a vivid topic of discussion.

▫️Buying and investing in BUZCOIN is what those who believe that the future belongs to new technologies do.

This is why Buzar is a perfect tool for communicating and for a marketplace as well and because she already had a well-known status in Russia. Its impossible for people to miss out her project. Also, the concept of the platform is very timely and well-design.
Because she have an amazing group of people with expertise, experience and skills to develop such a wonderful project. It will surely be a success.

Absolutely correct! Most of the people are accustomed on buying anything through online and Buzar marketplace offering this kind of service using advance technology that will have a fast and secured transactions. Everything will be recorded on blockchain that will allow people to track all of its records. Buzcoin will surely be in-demand once the product is available!
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

They say with just a Minimum purchase of $10 you will able to participate on BUZCOIN that can be use within BUZAR giving you a universal marketplace experience of trading beyond borders.
how many coins in 10$?so that coin can use in buzar to buy anything even the other token you want to invest?marketplace are the same price in normal exchange price?

Its 1 BUZ= $0.07 with a 30 bonus rate and yes you can buy goods in their marketplace platform using BUZ.
thanks for the answer so 10$ is big money to invest and big contribution for the project buzar is very useful for trading wishing best volume in every token what to be listed here.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Is there somewhere an interview with miss Buzova or other video, where she speaks about crypto generally and buzcoin particularly?

Yes there is some videos where Olga appeared and if I am correct it was the press release for Buzcoin platform although the video is on Russian language so I can't understand what she is talking but you can see the banner of Buzcoin on her back. I provided a screenshot and the link below  Wink

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

That really impress me about the project. Thank you Buzova for sharing your ideas in the real world. What ever happens you're still one of the best influencer inside and outside showbiz. I'll banner this campaign thru out the years to come.
Olga Buzova is the best she wants to make sure the success of this ICO because all of their ideas are really amazing which will lead Buzcoin into success in the near future and right now we all see a lot of people are really into this ICO because of her.
The time she had official statement about her first crypto project, BUZCOIN. Though she is busy with her other commitments in show bussiness and her own bussiness, she still managed to give attention in her project. A very dedicated and hard working woman. No wonder BUZCOIN and BUZAR succeed.

Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

I listed some factors that for sure, what investors are looking for, which will bring  success to our supported project. Of course there are many reasons why BUZCOIN will be successful in the future.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:32:38 PM

Buzar wants people all over the world to become closer to each other just like facebook,instagram,viber,line,wechat messenger or even skype and yahoo messenger. However BUZAR is a global online platform, both convenient for communication and for e-commerce. This is the next generation IT platform.
I agree with you and it was big credit for Olga buzova for making this project by sharing her great ideas with everyone and most of I'm sure many people will really get the benefits of using this platform

definitely! because of olga's dedication to work, she will surely succeed in her endeavors in life and one of those is her involvement in the blockchain industry!
Absolutely her project buzcoin will definitely succeed we are all seeing everyone's hard work and effort who are putting into it to make it possible really wonderful project
Yes I really agree on your statement because this ICO is really amazing because of Olga Buzova the founder, Buzcoin team and all the people who really supports this ICO and always helping the team to make sure the projects of this ICO will be successful in the future.
BUZCOIN will make it! I suported this project because I see its high potential in crypto world. BUZAR idea is great,  that will attract many users all over world. The team is working hard to make it successful.
meltoooot

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Is there somewhere an interview with miss Buzova or other video, where she speaks about crypto generally and buzcoin particularly?

Yes there is some videos where Olga appeared and if I am correct it was the press release for Buzcoin platform although the video is on Russian language so I can't understand what she is talking but you can see the banner of Buzcoin on her back. I provided a screenshot and the link below  Wink

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

That really impress me about the project. Thank you Buzova for sharing your ideas in the real world. What ever happens you're still one of the best influencer inside and outside showbiz. I'll banner this campaign thru out the years to come.
Olga Buzova is the best she wants to make sure the success of this ICO because all of their ideas are really amazing which will lead Buzcoin into success in the near future and right now we all see a lot of people are really into this ICO because of her.
The time she had official statement about her first crypto project, BUZCOIN. Though she is busy with her other commitments in show bussiness and her own bussiness, she still managed to give attention in her project. A very dedicated and hard working woman. No wonder BUZCOIN and BUZAR succeed.
even we can't understand the language but we can see they talk about the buzcoin because of the banner before i was read many people say buzcoin is scam because they not know the exact date of ico end many of us is judging without proper reading.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.
what is your proof that you are saying that this ico is scam. Because theres a lot of people are supporting in this ico . And you eqsily saying that this is scam.
Scam?? How sure are you it is  scam? You mean Olga deceiving people? I don't think so. Please send us a proof of your claim.

Please present first your evidence about your allegations of scam.
You should be aware that this is some serious allegations and people from the Buzcoin Commmunity might be affected because of this. Even if what you're saying is true, don't you think she would risk her well-established reputation to swindle people? I don't think so.
If you have no proof then you better stop doing this, instead help promote the project.
yap that's correct this is alarming especially from the investor like us this, not a good saying before telling or spread that news make it sure you have proof or evidence that this is scam project.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

Some critics said that the team is inexperience, unreal, and just use her fame to scam. But BUZCOIN team is here proving that they are strong, experienced, serious,  and committed to make it happen. The team is following the step by step process on their road map, so there is nothing to be worried about because everything is in order.
I believe that BUZCOIN and BUZAR will be successful. Olga's team is working hard for the development of this project. This is the perfect time for the investors to buy while the price is cheap. Let us all embrace the new technology of BUZAR.
Yes and that is for sure and this ICO gonna be really huge in the future because their projects has a real use in our world and the team will provide an amazing services to all of us which will satisfy our needs. GO Buzcoin team!

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

A super-rich Jack Lu told how to choose cryptocurrencies for investment

Jack Lu, the head of the company Wanchain, said that the current downward movement of the majority of cryptocurrencies is an "excessive correction after a significant growth of the market before", but now is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies.

Drawing a conclusion from his own experience, Lu said that investors need to choose to invest those cryptocurrencies that are "good, that is, have a clear goal, as well as enough resources for development."

Such projects — Lou is convinced of this — will be able to "survive on the market and will be able to become even stronger after such tests."

The expert also noted that it is necessary to be confident in a positive future for the crypto industry, as the mood from the financial point of view is very profitable.

He recalled that "those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little money in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Because that is right even the market right now are really down we don't have to be negative because this is the perfect time to buy as much the coins that we believe in that will gonna be really huge in the future because if you ask me crypto world is so small right now and has a lot of potential growth in the future.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

BUZCOIN is a "safe haven" for investors

In the raging world of finance, it is important not only to make money, but even just to save, and preferably — increase them.

When it comes to financial turbulence, financial markets reeling, investors sought "safe haven" assets, which are reliable.

Some people, in the old times, paid attention to gold.

But how does this asset behave?

Over the past six years, this precious metal has given investors a loss of 24%.

✅ In Russia, the search for a" safe haven " for investors is a resolved issue: BUZCOIN token is a brilliant combination of charisma and business perseverance of Olga Buzova and a bouquet of technological innovations that will be presented in BUZAR platform.

✅ Many teams in the world are now trying to create their own market places, but BUZAR is a unique technological product.

✅ And soon BUZCOIN will allow you to try out all capabilities of the platform BUZAR.

There’s a lot of reason why you have to choose and invest in Buzcoin. People will definitely like and enjoy this platform.
Yes that is right and for sure for all the people the people who will invest here and chose to support this ICO will not regret that decision and we are one of them because this ICO are gonna be really huge in the future.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:22 PM

Olga Buzova whose coin is a very famous person, the star of Russia. I think that many people will support ico! It's too early to draw conclusions!
Yes, I agree on you sir that it's too early to have a conclusion for this project. But as a supporter of this ICO, we all claimed that this gonna be a successful project because we believe in the creator and developer of Buzcoin.
Yes ofcourse we all are. Right now we all see the efforts of Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team how they continually updates about the progress of their projects and how their services are gonna be great to make sure the satisfaction to all of us.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

I really agree you on this one those things are the keys for the success of this ICO plus also the efforts of the people behind this ICO especially Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team which always giving their best just to make sure the success of this ICO.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

Yes. Me too.

I don't see any prospects for the project. This is a HYIP. Stupid TV star decided to be in a trend. Grin Cheesy Cheesy
This project has no future. A person who doesn't understand this sphere then can't do anything sensible... Undecided
Crypto world competition is really intensifying or maybe they don't believe famous artist, like Olga can be successful in crypto world. Maybe her label as an artist, make them in doubt, but she is not just an artist, she is also an enterpreneur. She has experience in business and she consulted experts for the development of this project.
These critics can't give clear answer,  if you ask them what is unclear and they don't like about the project.
It doesn't matter a lot of people say those things too since that start of this ICO but we are we now and how big progress of the projects of this ICO and they will see how many supporters of this ICO out there they can say whatever they want about this ICO but nothing can stop this for the success.

shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

Olga Buzova breaks stereotypes

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Delicious food is the restaurant BUZfood by Olga Buzova.

➡️ The Russian token is BUZCOIN.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

Her amazing character is one of many reasons why a lot of people from Russia loved her. She symbolizes the real strength and courage of a modern woman. With passion and dedication to pursue her own carreer and dreams.

I absolutely agree. She is so beautiful not just outside but inside as well. She inspires a lot of people especially women to be successful in life and to prove to the world that anything is possible if you just be yourself and believe in your own ability. She reminded me of Maggie Q. They both look quite the same and they were both beautiful.
She's elegant one of the best actress thay i've seen. Yes I agree pn you she's outperforming everyone outthere, She's not a typical girl but she has strong personality to compete with other big companies.
RareFortune

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:47:13 PM

Olga Buzova whose coin is a very famous person, the star of Russia. I think that many people will support ico! It's too early to draw conclusions!
Yes, I agree on you sir that it's too early to have a conclusion for this project. But as a supporter of this ICO, we all claimed that this gonna be a successful project because we believe in the creator and developer of Buzcoin.
Yes ofcourse we all are. Right now we all see the efforts of Olga Buzova and Buzcoin team how they continually updates about the progress of their projects and how their services are gonna be great to make sure the satisfaction to all of us.

I also believe that this project will be successful because of the team behind Buzcoin is very reliable especially their CEO which is Olga Buzova who dedicated her time to build this project for the innovation of online marketplace.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: