Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

Olga Buzova breaks stereotypes

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Delicious food is the restaurant BUZfood by Olga Buzova.

➡️ The Russian token is BUZCOIN.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

https://buzcoin.io

Her amazing character is one of many reasons why a lot of people from Russia loved her. She symbolizes the real strength and courage of a modern woman. With passion and dedication to pursue her own carreer and dreams.

I absolutely agree. She is so beautiful not just outside but inside as well. She inspires a lot of people especially women to be successful in life and to prove to the world that anything is possible if you just be yourself and believe in your own ability. She reminded me of Maggie Q. They both look quite the same and they were both beautiful.
She's elegant one of the best actress thay i've seen. Yes I agree pn you she's outperforming everyone outthere, She's not a typical girl but she has strong personality to compete with other big companies.

Everything will be about Buzcoin as Olga wants to create a big community using an application that can connect everyone around the world and have fast with secured transactions with Buzar marketplace.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:24:03 AM

Buzar platform, that serves as communication and  universal supermarket will surely attract many users. This interesting project from Olga and her team was made through their studies, hard working and dedication. Many of us are waiting and excited for the launch of this platform.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:50:38 AM

Buzar platform, that serves as communication and  universal supermarket will surely attract many users. This interesting project from Olga and her team was made through their studies, hard working and dedication. Many of us are waiting and excited for the launch of this platform.
That makes BUZCOIN known and in line with other recognized crypto. BUZCOIN and BUZAR will be successful in the near future. Investing in this project is worth it.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:22:50 AM

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

Her amazing character is one of many reasons why a lot of people from Russia loved her. She symbolizes the real strength and courage of a modern woman. With passion and dedication to pursue her own carreer and dreams.

I absolutely agree. She is so beautiful not just outside but inside as well. She inspires a lot of people especially women to be successful in life and to prove to the world that anything is possible if you just be yourself and believe in your own ability. She reminded me of Maggie Q. They both look quite the same and they were both beautiful.
She's elegant one of the best actress thay i've seen. Yes I agree pn you she's outperforming everyone outthere, She's not a typical girl but she has strong personality to compete with other big companies.

Everything will be about Buzcoin as Olga wants to create a big community using an application that can connect everyone around the world and have fast with secured transactions with Buzar marketplace.
Her charm and personality that attracts many people and make men wanted to marry her. Like her attractive characteristics, her project BUZCOIN's charisma and features will make many people attracted and hooked.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:41:17 AM

That makes BUZCOIN known and in line with other recognized crypto. BUZCOIN and BUZAR will be successful in the near future. Investing in this project is worth it.
so what are you waiting for guys let's invest more we have 20% bonus in base price we have 46 days left before end the round 2 the future communication and trading market is on buzcoin.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

I have a little question What do you have now? A working project?How do you differ from competitors? You like facebook or those using apps for communication.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:07:33 AM

Did Buzcoin sets a softcap in token sale? Anyone can confirm regarding this?
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:03:10 AM

No one has confirmed the amount of money invested. I have also asked the same question but have not received an answer yet.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

No one has confirmed the amount of money invested. I have also asked the same question but have not received an answer yet.
even on the site they not showing yet maybe much better we can ask them on their telegram about how much already they collected in their token sale.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:59:05 AM

Hello devs any news? Hows the project work? How will the tokens be used in the future? Do you use your own blockchain or you based on something?

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

Hopefully BUZAR release is earlier than the milestone being published. I am one of the grateful future users upon its release and expecting something from Olga in return and of course the success of her first crypto project.
I am also one of the supporters, who's excited for the release of BUZAR platform and try its features and for sure many  users will recommend this to other people.
guys do you have any news about the ico end? because when I see on icobench it's ending this September but from other ico site or in the tele its end on October 20 which is the correct date of the end?
We still have 46 days for the round 2 sale of Buzcoin. I think October 20, 2018 is the correct date because that is the date had been announced also in their telegram channel right now all we have to do is to help the team so spread to the world how amazing their projects are. Goodluck to all of us.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

even on the site they not showing yet maybe much better we can ask them on their telegram about how much already they collected in their token sale.
Yes, the own site does not provide details about soft cap, if they have. In Foundico site,  buzcoin soft cap is 8mil usd. I'm not sure with its reliability. Yes, it's better to ask and confirm it with them.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

Olga Buzova inspire more people especially women to be able to express theirselves and do whatever they think is right and good for them.
Olga Buzova is the type of celebrity that has beauty and brains, using her fame as a tool in engaging in digital market only proves her to be an elegant and intelligent woman
She proves that she can do anything she want even though she is a woman, she has the power to rule her world.
Olga is not just a pretty face and a sexy body that puts her in fame but an intelligent and talented woman. Her charm and talent attracts many people and use these to market herself, and now she's a successful artist and a businesswoman, and soon a successful creator of BUZCOIN in crypto world.
Also, Olga Buzova is very talented and likes to explore more of her life. She is fearless in trying new things
Yes she is and that is why she has been a bounty hunter before so she can know how crypto world and ICO works especially here in forums and right now we can see the result of her efforts how she makes ideas just to make sure the success of her ICO. Go Ms. Olga Buzova, do your best!

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Hopefully BUZAR release is earlier than the milestone being published. I am one of the grateful future users upon its release and expecting something from Olga in return and of course the success of her first crypto project.
I am also one of the supporters, who's excited for the release of BUZAR platform and try its features and for sure many  users will recommend this to other people.
guys do you have any news about the ico end? because when I see on icobench it's ending this September but from other ico site or in the tele its end on October 20 which is the correct date of the end?
We still have 46 days for the round 2 sale of Buzcoin. I think October 20, 2018 is the correct date because that is the date had been announced also in their telegram channel right now all we have to do is to help the team so spread to the world how amazing their projects are. Goodluck to all of us.
Investors should hurry and don't waste the chance to own a promising BUZ token. Early buyers will purchase it cheaper and will receive additional bonus, so grab this  opportunity. BUZAR is a great idea and very useful. So, We trust and believe that BUZCOIN will be successful, like other recognized token.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

Olga Buzova inspire more people especially women to be able to express theirselves and do whatever they think is right and good for them.
Olga Buzova is the type of celebrity that has beauty and brains, using her fame as a tool in engaging in digital market only proves her to be an elegant and intelligent woman
She proves that she can do anything she want even though she is a woman, she has the power to rule her world.
Olga is not just a pretty face and a sexy body that puts her in fame but an intelligent and talented woman. Her charm and talent attracts many people and use these to market herself, and now she's a successful artist and a businesswoman, and soon a successful creator of BUZCOIN in crypto world.
Also, Olga Buzova is very talented and likes to explore more of her life. She is fearless in trying new things
Yes she is and that is why she has been a bounty hunter before so she can know how crypto world and ICO works especially here in forums and right now we can see the result of her efforts how she makes ideas just to make sure the success of her ICO. Go Ms. Olga Buzova, do your best!
A very strong woman that survives trials in her life and one of the reason why many people adores her. She is a successful artist and a businesswoman because she is dedicated, hard worker, and a fighter. Like her other achievements,  she will strive more to make BUZCOIN successful.
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

Investors should hurry and don't waste the chance to own a promising BUZ token. Early buyers will purchase it cheaper and will receive additional bonus, so grab this  opportunity. BUZAR is a great idea and very useful. So, We trust and believe that BUZCOIN will be successful, like other recognized token.
Yes Olga is a successful woman not just in the business field but in her career-one of the most outstanding celebrity in Russia and pioneer Of an DIGITAL assets that will help the entire economy to be on the top spot on the cyber world.
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

I read a lot of positive feedback from a lot of people about her Project. The key factor of the success of Buzcoin is her dedication and determination to reach out to people not only in Russia but in other parts of the world as well to deliver a reliable communication applications and an app for a marketplace as well.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

A super-rich Jack Lu told how to choose cryptocurrencies for investment

Jack Lu, the head of the company Wanchain, said that the current downward movement of the majority of cryptocurrencies is an "excessive correction after a significant growth of the market before", but now is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies.

Drawing a conclusion from his own experience, Lu said that investors need to choose to invest those cryptocurrencies that are "good, that is, have a clear goal, as well as enough resources for development."

Such projects — Lou is convinced of this — will be able to "survive on the market and will be able to become even stronger after such tests."

The expert also noted that it is necessary to be confident in a positive future for the crypto industry, as the mood from the financial point of view is very profitable.

He recalled that "those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little money in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Well said. Actually, he's totally right. I really believe that cryptocurrency Investments should start right now, and according to a lot of experts including Jack Lu, those people that invested very little money suddenly get rich a few years later because they invested even just a small amount.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

A very strong woman that survives trials in her life and one of the reason why many people adores her. She is a successful artist and a businesswoman because she is dedicated, hard worker, and a fighter. Like her other achievements,  she will strive more to make BUZCOIN successful.

She definitely deserved all of this because of her hardwork and dedication to her career. Her passion to the entertainment business has surely paid off. She is an irresistible woman and her charm captivates her fans and surely a lot of men too.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

A super-rich Jack Lu told how to choose cryptocurrencies for investment

Jack Lu, the head of the company Wanchain, said that the current downward movement of the majority of cryptocurrencies is an "excessive correction after a significant growth of the market before", but now is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies.

Drawing a conclusion from his own experience, Lu said that investors need to choose to invest those cryptocurrencies that are "good, that is, have a clear goal, as well as enough resources for development."

Such projects — Lou is convinced of this — will be able to "survive on the market and will be able to become even stronger after such tests."

The expert also noted that it is necessary to be confident in a positive future for the crypto industry, as the mood from the financial point of view is very profitable.

He recalled that "those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little money in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

Well said. Actually, he's totally right. I really believe that cryptocurrency Investments should start right now, and according to a lot of experts including Jack Lu, those people that invested very little money suddenly get rich a few years later because they invested even just a small amount.

I agree. People should acknowledge the importance of cryptocurrency investments and they should start investing right now. The most important factor of investment is to pick the right coin to invest. Coins with great potential and demand level. Cryptocurrencies with a clear goal and road map that will surely grow one day.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: