Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:29:33 AM

Bullshit. Only idiots or new traders invest here. The crowd of fans of this pussy does not know what cryptography is and they are not on this forum.
Another hater of this ICO. Thank you so much for your wonderful words I hope you will not get negative trust for what you are saying here. We have all different thinking in our lives and for all of us who truly believes in Buzcoin we know the future of this ICO and I hope you will not regret those you've said about this ICO. Goodluck to you.
People talked nonsense sometimes. Here is just a simple logic. If you don't like the project or even the creator them don't invest or even support the ICO. As simple as that, you don't need to ruined the forum.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.

Based on the Roadmap the Buzcoin team will be focusing on the token sale until October, maybe some promotion and advertising to raise awareness about the project and increase the number of investors. The development Buzcoin platform and Buzar marketplace will follow after the distribution of the tokens.
yap they focus on token sale to collect more fund to reach half of the hard cap as of now more partnership and advisor are busy also the owner of the project while the ico near to end more people are going to show and destroy the good progress of the project well good luck to all hater.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:59:58 AM

The Buzar team only wants to give the community a platform that is compact and useful from our internet needs. And backed up by a showbiz star, it will create anticipated users from her fans, I suggest Olga should introduce the platform not just to her fans but to the other kinds of community as well, focusing also on marketplace and its utility that will attract more users.
Well, I think the idea of targeting her fans is a strategy of Olga in promoting her project. By then, shes expecting doing this strategy it will expand to others. Her fans loves her that why anything Olga promoting will admire by them.
she is open-minded and updated on what we have the technology right now even she busy for her business and career she has time for promoting not only for the media also when she has an event attending I love the way of working.
Olga is really a strong woman, even she's busy with her career and other businesses, she finds time for her project BUZCOIN. No wonder many people admire her. Her fans trust and believe her and her project capabilities so she got their support.
Yes you are really right with that and also she is so generous because imagine her amazing ideas about this ICO and they share it to all of us to experience an amazing technology like this for the first time in our life the first super marketplace platform with an amazing features that no one can offer but only Buzcoin team. Thank you Ms. Olga Buzova.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

BUZCOIN has the magic of Olga Buzova

✅ Olga Buzova, creating BUZCOIN and the platform BUZAR, forever inscribed her name in the Russian cryptocurrency history.

✅Moreover, it is not surprising that BUZCOIN begins to possess the magic of attraction of investors, the charm that is inherent in its inspirer.

And for those who have already bought BUZCOIN, we can say only one thing – you made the right choice.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/447277645766471/?type=3&theater
Olga's own coin BUZCOIN,  will be popular and successful like her. And people invested in this project made a right choice because it will profit them. To those not yet investing, well you should purchase now and let's all be successful.
Yes it will! I trust and believe that Buzcoin will be successful. Investors of this token made a right choice and will surely benefitted.
All the people who are chose to stay here are made the right decision to support this ICO and for sure all the people who says negative things on it and chose to stay away for sure will regret their decision for the rest of our lives. Right now let us all continue to help each other to spread the world how amazing Buzcoin is. Goodluck everyone.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

The Buzar team only wants to give the community a platform that is compact and useful from our internet needs. And backed up by a showbiz star, it will create anticipated users from her fans, I suggest Olga should introduce the platform not just to her fans but to the other kinds of community as well, focusing also on marketplace and its utility that will attract more users.
Well, I think the idea of targeting her fans is a strategy of Olga in promoting her project. By then, shes expecting doing this strategy it will expand to others. Her fans loves her that why anything Olga promoting will admire by them.
she is open-minded and updated on what we have the technology right now even she busy for her business and career she has time for promoting not only for the media also when she has an event attending I love the way of working.
Yes that is right Olga Buzova is a very postive and hard working women and I hope all other woman out there will come and join crypto world and share their great ideas to everyone like what Olga Buzova did and right future services of this ICO is really great.
Olga's idea to lead a great project like this is amazing, because it can provide courage to women to participate in blockchain technology. We also admit that they also have the ability to participate in such activities and it will give a positive impact also to community.
Yes it is really amazing because Buzar platform will be the first super marketplace platform that is decentralized and using blockchain technology which we all know that this will be more faster and secured than any other platforms out there. Honestly, I can't wait to use their platform to experience how amazing it is.

olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

✅ Olga Buzova, creating BUZCOIN and the platform BUZAR, forever inscribed her name in the Russian cryptocurrency history.

✅Moreover, it is not surprising that BUZCOIN begins to possess the magic of attraction of investors, the charm that is inherent in its inspirer.

And for those who have already bought BUZCOIN, we can say only one thing – you made the right choice.

source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/447277645766471/?type=3&theater
Olga's own coin BUZCOIN,  will be popular and successful like her. And people invested in this project made a right choice because it will profit them. To those not yet investing, well you should purchase now and let's all be successful.
Yes it will! I trust and believe that Buzcoin will be successful. Investors of this token made a right choice and will surely benefitted.
All the people who are chose to stay here are made the right decision to support this ICO and for sure all the people who says negative things on it and chose to stay away for sure will regret their decision for the rest of our lives. Right now let us all continue to help each other to spread the world how amazing Buzcoin is. Goodluck everyone.
For as long as people believe in this project, for sure the team are doing their best to have a successful ICO because they won't disappoint all their investors and supporters.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

I was reading the forum and there are some people telling that this project is scam. I dont know what are their basis of stating that word. Hopefully Buzcoin or admin of this project will give feedback on it.
If we give time to such kind of people it's wasting time. First, you are right that they have no basis and compared to those who believe and trust in this platform, they are few. They must show evidence before I give them time and believe.

Most of them are newbies or low rank member of this forum who just post any kind of comment on different thread so they can level-up their account. Buzcoin thread is often on the page 1 of Announcement section that is why these people find this thread. lets just ignore them and continue supporting the Buzcoin platform and Buzar marketplace.
I agree on you sir, let's just ignore those people whose accusations about Buzcoin doesn't have any proof. They're just messing the forum and waiting if someone can noticed them.

It is easy to say that one ICO is scam. There are people who just want to destroy the trust of all the investors and supporters of a certain ICO. It is up to those supporting Buzcoin if they believe in this kind of accusation.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

Olga is really a strong woman, even she's busy with her career and other businesses, she finds time for her project BUZCOIN. No wonder many people admire her. Her fans trust and believe her and her project capabilities so she got their support.
Yes, your statement is absolutely right. I really admire Olga for being hardworking and at the same time creative person.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.
partnership will come if they have execute the project perfectly. it is hard to invite partners if the project has flaws and not performing well. the first step is to successfully launch and use the product.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

For as long as people believe in this project, for sure the team are doing their best to have a successful ICO because they won't disappoint all their investors and supporters.

as what ive seen, the community of this project is pretty big and the aura is very positive. yes the people is the one dictates the future of any project.   

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

as what ive seen, the community of this project is pretty big and the aura is very positive. yes the people is the one dictates the future of any project.   
I can't blame people who supports this project to be positive because of the dedication of the team and the effort of Olga Buzova to help the team reach their success.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

partnership will come if they have execute the project perfectly. it is hard to invite partners if the project has flaws and not performing well. the first step is to successfully launch and use the product.
True! Once the ICO become successful, more partnerships are coming. If the team will be able to present their project nicely and clearly to investors or prospect partners then I don't think they will decline or be rejected.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

I can't blame people who supports this project to be positive because of the dedication of the team and the effort of Olga Buzova to help the team reach their success.

A Russian celebrity woman who have a big ambition for the future of everyone using the new technology will give a big impact soon and no matter what happen on the token sale this project will continue and deliver its products to benefits all of their investors and supporters.

buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:27:44 PM

A Russian celebrity woman who have a big ambition for the future of everyone using the new technology will give a big impact soon and no matter what happen on the token sale this project will continue and deliver its products to benefits all of their investors and supporters.

We are confident of the success of our project. Founder Olga Buzova and strong team is the key to success
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

True! Once the ICO become successful, more partnerships are coming. If the team will be able to present their project nicely and clearly to investors or prospect partners then I don't think they will decline or be rejected.

All important information is in our white paper https://buzcoin.io/WP_BUZAR-ENG.pdf?2018-04-18
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

Tnx for your opinion!
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

Very soon we will be able to show you what the team is working on.
Our goal is to create a quality product
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

I was reading the forum and there are some people telling that this project is scam. I dont know what are their basis of stating that word. Hopefully Buzcoin or admin of this project will give feedback on it.
If we give time to such kind of people it's wasting time. First, you are right that they have no basis and compared to those who believe and trust in this platform, they are few. They must show evidence before I give them time and believe.

Most of them are newbies or low rank member of this forum who just post any kind of comment on different thread so they can level-up their account. Buzcoin thread is often on the page 1 of Announcement section that is why these people find this thread. lets just ignore them and continue supporting the Buzcoin platform and Buzar marketplace.
I agree on you sir, let's just ignore those people whose accusations about Buzcoin doesn't have any proof. They're just messing the forum and waiting if someone can noticed them.

It is easy to say that one ICO is scam. There are people who just want to destroy the trust of all the investors and supporters of a certain ICO. It is up to those supporting Buzcoin if they believe in this kind of accusation.

Around a steep project there are always a lot of people who want to say bad things about the project.
But this helps us make ICO only better.
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

Yes that is right Olga Buzova is a very postive and hard working women and I hope all other woman out there will come and join crypto world and share their great ideas to everyone like what Olga Buzova did and right future services of this ICO is really great.
Olga's idea to lead a great project like this is amazing, because it can provide courage to women to participate in blockchain technology. We also admit that they also have the ability to participate in such activities and it will give a positive impact also to community.
Yes it is really amazing because Buzar platform will be the first super marketplace platform that is decentralized and using blockchain technology which we all know that this will be more faster and secured than any other platforms out there. Honestly, I can't wait to use their platform to experience how amazing it is.

Thanks for your opinion
buzcoin.io

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:56:40 PM

Wait a little. Very soon there will be news about the success of the project
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: