Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.
partnership will come if they have execute the project perfectly. it is hard to invite partners if the project has flaws and not performing well. the first step is to successfully launch and use the product.

Very soon we will be able to show you what the team is working on.
Our goal is to create a quality product
i am more than excited to see how the project works and how it will compete with the outstanding project in this industry. facebook and weeboo will be a great competitor goodluck to the team behind buzar!

based on the comments here, i think i should also consider this project good. there are lot of positive feedbacks regarding this and the main endorser is a beautiful lady i think she will have great investors
The team of this project Buzcoin is doing great and i think the team are planning big and new for the best of their platform Buzar we just need to wait for their further updates from the team ant let just continue are our support
buzcoin have a big surprise to all investor new advisor new update and new member of the team to help the project for more improvement we have more time to invest a good marketplace and services exchange is near to come in crypto world.

puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

This is a very interesting project and I am sure that it has a great future. Olga has created the impression of a person who is able to achieve the set goals. I see no reason why Buzcoin should be an exception. Good luck to the team!
Yes thats true because this project of Buzcoin is really reliable and the idea of this platform is very convincing and  Olga Buzova and her team is really working for the best of this project and also for the benifits of everyone specially to those investor so far the team are really doing great keep it up
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.
partnership will come if they have execute the project perfectly. it is hard to invite partners if the project has flaws and not performing well. the first step is to successfully launch and use the product.
True! Once the ICO become successful, more partnerships are coming. If the team will be able to present their project nicely and clearly to investors or prospect partners then I don't think they will decline or be rejected.
Actually, partnership is happening now. They currently inviting investors, companies and organization who could build and help the project to become more successful.
meltoooot

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

True! Once the ICO become successful, more partnerships are coming. If the team will be able to present their project nicely and clearly to investors or prospect partners then I don't think they will decline or be rejected.
Actually, partnership is happening now. They currently inviting investors, companies and organization who could build and help the project to become more successful.
yes it is if you not join to their telegram you will not know about update of this project @buzcoin_eng just click the avatar there you will see the other channel according to your language.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

This is a very interesting project and I am sure that it has a great future. Olga has created the impression of a person who is able to achieve the set goals. I see no reason why Buzcoin should be an exception. Good luck to the team!
Yes thats true because this project of Buzcoin is really reliable and the idea of this platform is very convincing and  Olga Buzova and her team is really working for the best of this project and also for the benifits of everyone specially to those investor so far the team are really doing great keep it up
this is the outcome of the hardworking team so show to all investor that this is a promising project bring them to the future a long-term project in crypto definitely this marketplace are going to the top exchange.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:07:15 PM

Yes thats true because this project of Buzcoin is really reliable and the idea of this platform is very convincing and  Olga Buzova and her team is really working for the best of this project and also for the benifits of everyone specially to those investor so far the team are really doing great keep it up
this is the outcome of the hardworking team so show to all investor that this is a promising project bring them to the future a long-term project in crypto definitely this marketplace are going to the top exchange.

Nowadays people are always using messenger and marketplace apps in their daily lives and with the idea of Buzcoin to build this kind of app in a single decentralized platform using blockchain technology is one of the promising project for me and this kind of project is very easy to sell in the market and the demand will not be a problem.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:17:18 PM

We and my friends, is not fans of the work of Olga Buzovoy. But the fact that any of its projects become profitable and successful makes us think. I invested in Buzcoin. And I think that having done this, I was not mistaken. Good luck to the team!

Thank you very much for your support!
You made a right decision in investing in this project. We will all succeed with BUZCOIN. This project is very interesting and has potential, and the team is great.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

Buzcoin's currency can become very useful to society. Mining bitcoin is becoming more expensive. And this means that as soon as it becomes unprofitable - we need more stable crypto-currencies. And I believe that in the foreseeable future Buzcoin will be able to become such a currency.

Thank you very much for your trust! The team will do its best to meet your expectations!
Yes it will! I also believe and trust buzcoin's ability to become successful and be one of the known token in crypto world. Investing in buzcoin is really worth it.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
Yes, Olga Buzova is an achiever. She's a successful artist and enterpreneur. Now, her new project is BUZCOIN, a promising and useful project that will surely be added to her achievents. Congratulations in advance! Smiley👍
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:48:07 AM

I think you're right. Crypto currency requires popularization. And only well-known people can carry it out. And Olga's fame, will allow the crypto-currency world to make a big step forward and become riddled with ordinary people. Each of us has the right to try and make money on crypto currencies. And each of us has the right to own crypto-currencies. After all, this is a guarantee that our money will be managed only by us, without the intervention of corrupt officials and impure banks.
Yes Olga took advantage of her fame and use it to make BUZCOIN known by many people. The usefulness of BUZAR platform and the amazing team are the reason why people should trust and invest in BUZCOIN.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:57:00 AM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
Yes, Olga Buzova is an achiever. She's a successful artist and enterpreneur. Now, her new project is BUZCOIN, a promising and useful project that will surely be added to her achievents. Congratulations in advance! Smiley👍
I am so grateful to be part of this project that has  future in crypto world. I claim its success! Let's continue our support and spread awareness to other people.
meltoooot

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.

onediamond

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.
yap this is the right time to invest more token if you really believe the pump is coming not only for bitcoin but also in buzcoin high rating ico of many site, i want to try the apps also i can't wait to launch.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

Bullshit. Only idiots or new traders invest here. The crowd of fans of this pussy does not know what cryptography is and they are not on this forum.
Then what is cryptography? Another critic giving negative and baseless comment about BUZCOIN and Olga. Don't be envy that this project is getting popular because of Olga's fame, a fame that she worked hard. It gets the attention of many investors for seeing its capability to become successful so don't call us idiots and I see newbies are smarter than you.
no doubt all hater are going to show here because they know the project become popular now,i advise to you if you don't have any good to say much better focus to your own forum not here i don't want to say bad words to you just good luck and god bless.
this is an example of showbusiness works. show some solid proof then, I rather see it in formal text. more of this may come out as we can observe the project is active and gaining popularity. making allegations with no proof is senseless.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:44:36 AM

Olga Buzova is a real fairy of the crypto-currency world. Buzcoin is real digital magic and I was happy to be one of the lucky ones who got some of this magic for themselves. Very soon Buzcoin will become a great force and I will be glad to tell my relatives that I invested in this project, at its launch. Smiley
the thing you call magic is the hard work of Olga Buzova and its Team Buzcoin. I also do appreciate the hard work of team Buzcoin, they deserve their popularity now and soon their success.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

BUZCOIN has the magic of Olga Buzova

✅ Olga Buzova, creating BUZCOIN and the platform BUZAR, forever inscribed her name in the Russian cryptocurrency history.

✅Moreover, it is not surprising that BUZCOIN begins to possess the magic of attraction of investors, the charm that is inherent in its inspirer.

And for those who have already bought BUZCOIN, we can say only one thing – you made the right choice.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/447277645766471/?type=3&theater
Olga's own coin BUZCOIN,  will be popular and successful like her. And people invested in this project made a right choice because it will profit them. To those not yet investing, well you should purchase now and let's all be successful.
Yes it will! I trust and believe that Buzcoin will be successful. Investors of this token made a right choice and will surely benefitted.
All the people who are chose to stay here are made the right decision to support this ICO and for sure all the people who says negative things on it and chose to stay away for sure will regret their decision for the rest of our lives. Right now let us all continue to help each other to spread the world how amazing Buzcoin is. Goodluck everyone.
For as long as people believe in this project, for sure the team are doing their best to have a successful ICO because they won't disappoint all their investors and supporters.

as what ive seen, the community of this project is pretty big and the aura is very positive. yes the people is the one dictates the future of any project.   
I can't blame people who supports this project to be positive because of the dedication of the team and the effort of Olga Buzova to help the team reach their success.

A Russian celebrity woman who have a big ambition for the future of everyone using the new technology will give a big impact soon and no matter what happen on the token sale this project will continue and deliver its products to benefits all of their investors and supporters.

We are confident of the success of our project. Founder Olga Buzova and strong team is the key to success
I really agree on this one not because she is popular but because she is smart and resourceful and will make sure the projects of this ICO are gonna be amazing to prove a great services to all of us and in order to provide also a better image for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Buzcoin to the moon!

enkongtukmol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

BUZCOIN has the magic of Olga Buzova

✅ Olga Buzova, creating BUZCOIN and the platform BUZAR, forever inscribed her name in the Russian cryptocurrency history.

✅Moreover, it is not surprising that BUZCOIN begins to possess the magic of attraction of investors, the charm that is inherent in its inspirer.

And for those who have already bought BUZCOIN, we can say only one thing – you made the right choice.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

source: https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/447277645766471/?type=3&theater
Olga's own coin BUZCOIN,  will be popular and successful like her. And people invested in this project made a right choice because it will profit them. To those not yet investing, well you should purchase now and let's all be successful.
Yes it will! I trust and believe that Buzcoin will be successful. Investors of this token made a right choice and will surely benefitted.
All the people who are chose to stay here are made the right decision to support this ICO and for sure all the people who says negative things on it and chose to stay away for sure will regret their decision for the rest of our lives. Right now let us all continue to help each other to spread the world how amazing Buzcoin is. Goodluck everyone.
For as long as people believe in this project, for sure the team are doing their best to have a successful ICO because they won't disappoint all their investors and supporters.

as what ive seen, the community of this project is pretty big and the aura is very positive. yes the people is the one dictates the future of any project.   
I can't blame people who supports this project to be positive because of the dedication of the team and the effort of Olga Buzova to help the team reach their success.

A Russian celebrity woman who have a big ambition for the future of everyone using the new technology will give a big impact soon and no matter what happen on the token sale this project will continue and deliver its products to benefits all of their investors and supporters.

We are confident of the success of our project. Founder Olga Buzova and strong team is the key to success
I really agree on this one not because she is popular but because she is smart and resourceful and will make sure the projects of this ICO are gonna be amazing to prove a great services to all of us and in order to provide also a better image for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Buzcoin to the moon!
I think it also of her fame and she got a team member whos resourceful and hardworking that make this project near to success. i could not wait the outcome of hardwork of Olga Buzova and its team they make great thing to this project.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

Thank you for this. We really understand because this kind of amazing projects it really takes time and not days only but a months and years also I know right now Buzcoin team are doing their best just to make sure the success of their projects and to make sure they will provide an amazing services to all of us in the near future.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
onediamond

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:19:31 AM

Thank you for this. We really understand because this kind of amazing projects it really takes time and not days only but a months and years also I know right now Buzcoin team are doing their best just to make sure the success of their projects and to make sure they will provide an amazing services to all of us in the near future.
just patient guys all the team is busy now for a good and quality product nice deliver for a good system that is the most important they want to make sure all are good condition.

baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

We and my friends, is not fans of the work of Olga Buzovoy. But the fact that any of its projects become profitable and successful makes us think. I invested in Buzcoin. And I think that having done this, I was not mistaken. Good luck to the team!
I am telling you that all of you had made the right decision to invest in this ICO because even me all of my friends who are finds where to invest there money I always suggest because this ICO has a big potential in the future and I am really sure of it. Goodluck everyone.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: