Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:56:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

I was reading the forum and there are some people telling that this project is scam. I dont know what are their basis of stating that word. Hopefully Buzcoin or admin of this project will give feedback on it.
If we give time to such kind of people it's wasting time. First, you are right that they have no basis and compared to those who believe and trust in this platform, they are few. They must show evidence before I give them time and believe.

Most of them are newbies or low rank member of this forum who just post any kind of comment on different thread so they can level-up their account. Buzcoin thread is often on the page 1 of Announcement section that is why these people find this thread. lets just ignore them and continue supporting the Buzcoin platform and Buzar marketplace.
I agree on you sir, let's just ignore those people whose accusations about Buzcoin doesn't have any proof. They're just messing the forum and waiting if someone can noticed them.

It is easy to say that one ICO is scam. There are people who just want to destroy the trust of all the investors and supporters of a certain ICO. It is up to those supporting Buzcoin if they believe in this kind of accusation.
Yes, that's right. People nowadays, can easily spread fake news or wrong information using social media. So, it is better that before you believe in something you need to do your own research for you to know if the news you heard is right or wrong.
People need to know all the right information and proper knowledge about the ICO before joining or investing because investing is a very important decision you will make in your life.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.
partnership will come if they have execute the project perfectly. it is hard to invite partners if the project has flaws and not performing well. the first step is to successfully launch and use the product.
True! Once the ICO become successful, more partnerships are coming. If the team will be able to present their project nicely and clearly to investors or prospect partners then I don't think they will decline or be rejected.
Good presentation of the project to all investors will give Buzcoin an advantage to encourage more investors and partners. They need to deliver all the information that people will need to know so that they can clearly understand the project.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

The BUZAR team plans to create a multifunctional service with a well-developed security system and a simple and intuitive interface. I wonder what happens with this.
So far nothing happened yet. They’ve not yet given any update on the development of the project as a whole aside from Olga’s restaurant to be in BUZAR. Haven’t heard of any partnership yet but I’m hoping these silence of them means something good.
partnership will come if they have execute the project perfectly. it is hard to invite partners if the project has flaws and not performing well. the first step is to successfully launch and use the product.
True! Once the ICO become successful, more partnerships are coming. If the team will be able to present their project nicely and clearly to investors or prospect partners then I don't think they will decline or be rejected.
Good presentation of the project to all investors will give Buzcoin an advantage to encourage more investors and partners. They need to deliver all the information that people will need to know so that they can clearly understand the project.
i see this forum are going to pump i could no imagine that this project become popular at all it becomes more popular and more interested i wish collected fund much more good luck to the team keep us more update even the ico is coming to an end.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
That's right. Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur, an actress, TV host, etc. She proved that she can do whatever she likes to do for as long as she will work hard on it.
Yes thats why Olga Buzova is very popular in Russia because she is a really hard working women and very dedicated to her work thats the reason she is an successful person and now she also grab the opportunity to participate and have her own ICO project here in crypto world
just to thank also to all the team of buzcoin and participant who really working hard to promote the project without them no one knows about the project of Olga even she is a celebrity one person are big help to spread the platform of olga.

puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

Yes all of that are true because this Buzcoin want to have safe and secure system to all of their clients and user of their application thats one of the good thing of their platform the why this project of buzcoin is really attractive and interesting
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

I was reading the forum and there are some people telling that this project is scam. I dont know what are their basis of stating that word. Hopefully Buzcoin or admin of this project will give feedback on it.
If we give time to such kind of people it's wasting time. First, you are right that they have no basis and compared to those who believe and trust in this platform, they are few. They must show evidence before I give them time and believe.

Most of them are newbies or low rank member of this forum who just post any kind of comment on different thread so they can level-up their account. Buzcoin thread is often on the page 1 of Announcement section that is why these people find this thread. lets just ignore them and continue supporting the Buzcoin platform and Buzar marketplace.
I agree on you sir, let's just ignore those people whose accusations about Buzcoin doesn't have any proof. They're just messing the forum and waiting if someone can noticed them.

It is easy to say that one ICO is scam. There are people who just want to destroy the trust of all the investors and supporters of a certain ICO. It is up to those supporting Buzcoin if they believe in this kind of accusation.
Yes, that's right. People nowadays, can easily spread fake news or wrong information using social media. So, it is better that before you believe in something you need to do your own research for you to know if the news you heard is right or wrong.
People need to know all the right information and proper knowledge about the ICO before joining or investing because investing is a very important decision you will make in your life.
Yes, it is very important to study one project before investing your money to avoid being scam and to know those token that has potential. And BUZCOIN is one of the legit project and has potential to become successful.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

i see this forum are going to pump i could no imagine that this project become popular at all it becomes more popular and more interested i wish collected fund much more good luck to the team keep us more update even the ico is coming to an end.
For now, the team is in focus for raising funds and quality of their product. Other developments, like partnership will surely followed. Lets give them time. For now  lets wait for the launching of BUZAR.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

Yea right. I totally agree with you but we haven’t heard of any development yet of the platform itself. This is not the only ICO we’ve seen. Some are doing good with their project while the ICO is on.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:17:38 AM

The best for buzcoin is to have a job service easy to find what capable job are you looking, creating an online store and event and also having a real estate all of this run buy one platform this is the best ico i ever saw.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

Spreading negativism to destroy project's reputation. Well, they will not succeed in BUZCOIN, because supporters know how strong the team is and the usefulness of the platform. They canno't easily drag BUZCOIN and BUZAR.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

The best for buzcoin is to have a job service easy to find what capable job are you looking, creating an online store and event and also having a real estate all of this run buy one platform this is the best ico i ever saw.
yap that's right all function have a good services to all user or for all invest in buzcoin communication and trading have here, almost 39days left end of round 2 so common guys its time to invest the most trusted ico.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:53:22 AM

yap that's right all function have a good services to all user or for all invest in buzcoin communication and trading have here, almost 39days left end of round 2 so common guys its time to invest the most trusted ico.
Thats right the project of this Buzcoin is to provide a easiest and convenient way of communication you can access in the other application by using Buzcoin application their platform has a big potential to earn profit in the future
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

A smart woman with a lot of smart projects! I heard that Olga is a successful entrepreneur! I'm sure this, just like her fame, will go Buzcoin only to the benefit! Cheesy
That's right. Olga Buzova is a successful entrepreneur, an actress, TV host, etc. She proved that she can do whatever she likes to do for as long as she will work hard on it.
Being successful woman at the current era, we are hopeful that this project also would be added part of her success. Buzar would be definitely create a buzz in the market of her country. Hope thsi will also applies to other country so that we can try the app.
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.

Thank you so much for your support!
your always welcome keep us update not only in the telegram also here,many investor is looking for forum which is the first all of us.

You have a point, this is indeed a great chance to invest in buzcoin in this early stage while the price of the coin is quite cheaper and aside from that, this could be an advantage for investors to gain huge profit once the project becomes a success after an ICO.

GigTricks
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

Yes thats why Olga Buzova is very popular in Russia because she is a really hard working women and very dedicated to her work thats the reason she is an successful person and now she also grab the opportunity to participate and have her own ICO project here in crypto world

She deserves all the credit. She really is an inspiring woman, with strong dedication and determination to push her goals in life and eventually succeeded to almost everything.

GigTricks
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

Many of crypto expert now say this is the time to buy and invest in buzcoin not because market is down it because the future dream is coming to near as of now  we have 42days left to invest in buzcoin come on guys invest in high rating ico of the year.

Thank you so much for your support!
your always welcome keep us update not only in the telegram also here,many investor is looking for forum which is the first all of us.

You have a point, this is indeed a great chance to invest in buzcoin in this early stage while the price of the coin is quite cheaper and aside from that, this could be an advantage for investors to gain huge profit once the project becomes a success after an ICO.

Yes. I absolutely agree, though a person should be willing to take the risk and ready to wait because investments are often long term especially in this industry. Though i highly recommend investors to invest in buzcoin simply because it has great potential of success in the future. This project is definitely a big one.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Cheerfulmule

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

She deserves all the credit. She really is an inspiring woman, with strong dedication and determination to push her goals in life and eventually succeeded to almost everything.

Yes, its her lifelong commitment to the entertainment business and her achievements are the effects of her serious focus and hardwork.
She gave her very best in continuing to fulfiling her dreams in life and as a result, she discovers great potential of success in the crypto business. She made a great decision.

PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

Olga Buzova is a real fairy of the crypto-currency world. Buzcoin is real digital magic and I was happy to be one of the lucky ones who got some of this magic for themselves. Very soon Buzcoin will become a great force and I will be glad to tell my relatives that I invested in this project, at its launch. Smiley

Magic is not the key, no offense, but i really think its because of her powerful dedication and determination to achieve something she wants. This is why she is so amazing in everyway. Her charm and impact to affect many people is so strong and because of this, she gathered huge fan base and followers.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

This is a very interesting project and I am sure that it has a great future. Olga has created the impression of a person who is able to achieve the set goals. I see no reason why Buzcoin should be an exception. Good luck to the team!
Yes thats true because this project of Buzcoin is really reliable and the idea of this platform is very convincing and  Olga Buzova and her team is really working for the best of this project and also for the benifits of everyone specially to those investor so far the team are really doing great keep it up

Yes, of course you can actually count on it. The project has many reasons why it would one day achieve great satisfaction and profits from future clients. Because the project is very similar, much like a social media based app and people will surely be a part of this great project. This is one of many reasons why the project is highly likely to succeed.

GigTricks
Cheerfulmule

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

This is a very interesting project and I am sure that it has a great future. Olga has created the impression of a person who is able to achieve the set goals. I see no reason why Buzcoin should be an exception. Good luck to the team!
Yes thats true because this project of Buzcoin is really reliable and the idea of this platform is very convincing and  Olga Buzova and her team is really working for the best of this project and also for the benifits of everyone specially to those investor so far the team are really doing great keep it up

Yes, of course you can actually count on it. The project has many reasons why it would one day achieve great satisfaction and profits from future clients. Because the project is very similar, much like a social media based app and people will surely be a part of this great project. This is one of many reasons why the project is highly likely to succeed.

Yes, i coudnt agree more. The project is more likely to be one of her great achievements if ever the project performs well and it gathered huge numbers of users and investors. If the project's goals and road map are being followed then we can surely count on that this project will deliver what was promised.

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: