Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
Anyone coming to cryptocurrency now can't partipate in some good project because they have gone pass the ICO stage. All you can do is buy from the market. Research on a project can determine when and why you should invest in the project. Some factor can postpone investment and some can be purchased more if it dumps.  Strategies differs with projects. Some project are risk after ICO due to the financial layout of the project, learn some strategy with investment while also reading the forum they are well discussed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CriptoNata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

As many noticed, the best time is now. The more you delay, the more you lose the profit
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

Now. I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:55:13 AM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

The best time to buy Altcoin is the Dip period because you can purchase your favorite coins at a relatively low rate and hold it for coming pump up period to get more ROI.Always select strong project based Altcoin so that your investment may not go waste.If you invest during ICO stage at that time you can exactly what the coin has to offer you,if you wanna access a coin then it can be well judged during dip period.So i suggest you to buy during dip period.

How do you think we can determine that the altcoin is really at the lowest price, because as far as I know in the world of crypto no one can predict exactly the increase and decrease of altcoin prices
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

If you can find a good project and then participate in its ICO crowdfunding, then I think you will earn a huge fortune, because ICO crowdfunding is at the lowest cost and then wait until the currency you invest in is listed, and then It will turn several times or even several times.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:07:35 AM

If you can find a good project and then participate in its ICO crowdfunding, then I think you will earn a huge fortune, because ICO crowdfunding is at the lowest cost and then wait until the currency you invest in is listed, and then It will turn several times or even several times.
the fact is now when market entry average decreased. because of the dump of bounty hunter. so in my opinion. if indeed we invest in ico can wait when the market has been opened
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:17:59 AM

I think the right time to buy coins is in exchange, because we can already monitor the price. usually the price will dump when a few days there is a new coin enter the market, where we can buy coins and we hold for a long time, to wait for prices to rise again. we can also buy Coins time Ico, because usually we can get bonus when we buy coins time of ICO.
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

The best time to buy is when the market is down, particularly during bear runs, and also getting in early and low on promising projects before everyone jumps on the train.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

This question I have encountered a lot on the forum, the best time to buy into Altcoins is when the exchange rate fell to the bottom, or you purchased in the pre-ICO time. Now the wisest is to invest in ETH then hold because the crypto is promising to explode in late 2018.

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:47:04 AM

I think for an investor must see all the opportunities, for the ICO stage can also provide benefits if the ICO has a breakthrough of a product and attracted many other investors so that in time it will be a big profit, and at the time we are given the choice of trading because of the large number of altcoin sorts and can provide future profit so choose to buy when the lowest price and the coin is very good.

Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

This question I have encountered a lot on the forum, the best time to buy into Altcoins is when the exchange rate fell to the bottom, or you purchased in the pre-ICO time. Now the wisest is to invest in ETH then hold because the crypto is promising to explode in late 2018.
Complete agreement. Although if you want to invest for a few years, you can buy altcoins at any time. In the future, the price will still be higher.

Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

Let's take a look at 2 different cases: Zilliqa - this project was amazingly successful and the most important is that it came out in January'18 so had a perfect timing - the best option was to buy it on pre-sale... And let's look at Helbiz - also great project with perfect and simple product - the market was so bearish when these guys were out - so probably it is smart to buy it now when it is still very undervalued. Time is the most important and powerful asset...
solnechno

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:52:41 AM

after completing the ico several times bought. And as always tokens to earn the bounty.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:53:26 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
You are right, investing in ICO is very profitable. Must always be careful with ICO scam, because it will make us lose. Once you see the potential ICO, you invest when the initial sales of ICO. Because with we invest in early sales, will get a big bonus.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:56:33 AM

The best time to buy altcoins is when bitcoin freezes in price movements. As long as bitcoin rises or falls, the altcoins markets tend to decline as money circulates between BTC and Fiat currency.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

If you buy in ICO stage you can get the bonus from ICO, but we do not know whether the price is in accordance with ICO price or not, because different if ICO is already entered exchange, and if you buy it in exchange, you must see the history of coin whether the price is stable or drop, then you can predict the price of the coin and you can decide whether you want to buy it or not because it talks about the benefits.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:19 AM

It is time to buy altcoin if the altcoins is deep price. Buy and hold until pump a altcoins then sell to the high price.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:35:16 AM

The best time to buy altcoins is when bitcoin freezes in price movements. As long as bitcoin rises or falls, the altcoins markets tend to decline as money circulates between BTC and Fiat currency.
Well if you will observe the market, better to wait for the dumped market when you see almost all coins are falling including btc, the timing is really important, if you will be able to buy in a very low price and bitcoin start to rise up, the price of alts will also rise a little, the healthy market brings investors inside,expect the good green market and good profits after some months this scenario is just common inside crypto and more people already achieved to enjoy financial freedom just by making a good timing buying alts.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

I think you should buy altcoin at pre-ICO or when ICO. The earlier, the more bonuses will be earned. Of course it must be seen also how its ICO rate. And wherever altcoin might be bought. I personally also often glance to buy during Pre-ICO. Because the bonus is big.
ngerok

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

It is time to buy altcoin if the altcoins is deep price. Buy and hold until pump a altcoins then sell to the high price.
not all altcoins have high prices. you need to choose the altcoin you will buy, which has a future and can survive like ETH. lest you choose wrong, pay attention carefully before taking action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: