Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:13:44 AM

I think now is a good time to buy, as a lot of good altcoins are still very cheap and a lot of them trading below ICO price. Just buy most promising and wait until next bulrun and you can see another 100x or so, like this was in 2017-2018. But you must analyze what are you buying, because not all small coins will survive until next bullrun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:16:45 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

in my opinion the right time we buy altcoins is when ICO is in progress ... because we can get altcoins in larger numbers ... however, we must be able to see the level of success of the project ... so that we can benefit from it ...

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:34:01 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

in my opinion the right time we buy altcoins is when ICO is in progress ... because we can get altcoins in larger numbers ... however, we must be able to see the level of success of the project ... so that we can benefit from it ...
Today, icoo companies have become less relevant due to the large number of scams.  Even most of the investor today is trying to buy coins on the stock exchanges, They are during the Eco company.  But as far as altcoin is concerned, here the most important thing is to make the right choice, since most of the altcoin will not have real prospects in the future.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:20:44 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
ICO stage still have risk with listing and ecosystem, from exchange or wait for dip is good way to invest in short term, right now altcoin in red because domination of bitcoin, buy altcoin now.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:35:42 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
At this time wait for the Dip.
I think most of ICOs are under the ICO-value, because 99% are useless.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:49:10 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

If coins with a marketcap under $ 100 million are of course difficult to recover, it's better to buy rising coins like Binance or Huobi because they are used for the IEO.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:43:51 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
Yes majority of the altcoins were in the ICO value, considering the same it is good to go with the buying. As the market seems bullish there is also some possibility for a fall in value when the golden cross is achieved. Maybe that dip is being mentioned in the above quote.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:25:59 PM

after bitcoin reach 10k is best for altcoins.
dominance of btc is now %55. when it is going to 10k, it will become 60%
after that value yu can buy altcoins
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:34:16 PM

But why not buy altcoins today, when their price is still practically at the very bottom?  If Bitcoin reaches $ 10,000 and occupies almost 60% of the market, then altcoins will not remain in place in the old price category.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:08:49 PM

But why not buy altcoins today, when their price is still practically at the very bottom?  If Bitcoin reaches $ 10,000 and occupies almost 60% of the market, then altcoins will not remain in place in the old price category.
regarding the bulk of altcoin, many more questions will arise.  The fact is that the network spreads a lot of information that most altcoin will not have good prospects in the future.  Because of this, you need to be careful about what Altcoins should choose for investment.
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:04:10 PM

pre mine if you can, ico and then dip obvi
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:57:09 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
Take advantage of this time to buy Altcoins from the exchange because they are showing good signs. If we buy at this time the price of Altcoins will be better when they increase the price and buy more Altcoins.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:44:49 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I believe that you can use each option. The right decision depends on the perspective of the coin and your knowledge. If you have enough experience to study the project quality, then you can invest money at the ICO stage. After all, over time, a good coin will be more expensive and generate income.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:31:19 PM

yes it is really buying when ico gives a very large bonus but also has considerable risk if you feel confident with the potential ico project it will be better to buy, but it's better to buy in exchange when prices decline, maybe it's the right time for investment.

dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:00:44 PM

In my opinion whenever is the right time to buy, as we know that whenever crypto prices can go up or down, as long as we have money and plan to buy then buying is certainly better to be able to get a profit.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:34:50 PM

If you are sure in the project, it is better to buy tokens on the stage of ICO. You will get privileges and manage to use them further. Sometimes, it is senseless to wait for the dip.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:37:14 PM

If you are sure in the project, it is better to buy tokens on the stage of ICO. You will get privileges and manage to use them further. Sometimes, it is senseless to wait for the dip.
Of course, you speak correctly, but this should be done taking into account the market trend, which is similar to the situation of 2016 or 2017.  But today, all the privileges of new projects of ico companies are almost nothing compared to what prices are after listing on the stock exchanges.  Many investors prefer to invest and buy coins on stock exchanges, rather than on time the company ico.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:04:21 AM

I will wait until I enter the market and wait when the price drops, because usually after listing on the market the price of ICO tokens will be a dump
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:24:32 AM

In the current situation of the market, it is the right time to grab the altcoins because from the past 1 month the altcoin prices have decreased a lot. So people who are looking for investment now it is the right time to grab the coins which altcoin price are low, so it is very good time to grab the potential coins like NEO, ONT, Tron, Link, Strat etc.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:26:57 PM

For now, I think waiting to be registered in exchange is a good way because the average ICO newly registered coin will decrease. But you also need to be able to determine the coins and their potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: