Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Before you purchase altcoin please make a research about that coin first and the profit, what you can get if you buy those coins and it's prospects in the long term. I usually would not ask people what coins I would buy, better to do my own research, predict the future and risk management, that's all.
There are so many shit or even scam coin out there, and their promoters will tell you to buy those coins, I'm just telling the truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
You did not included the pre-sale, because I think pre-sale is the beat way when you are already finished for making a background check with the project.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

I don't believe ICO stage is best to buy, the best time I have always found is waiting for the coin or token to get on an exchange and waiting to buy that dip. Obviously during bull run this method doesn't work well. If you can see a bull run before it happens, I would hop in several ICOs. It all boils down to timing and the market, as sometimes it will be better to get in ICOs and others it will be better for buying dips.

Monyero

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

I think buying a coin when ico is very risky, it is better for me to buy alcoin when bitcoin is as steady as it is today, it would be very profitable. If you want to keep from selling it until the end of 2018 I predict you will make big profits. because the movement of all the many alcoins that follow the bitcoin. while the bitcoin is currently in the green zone.
Alexandr Kirichenko

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:21:02 PM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I think that the best option to buy on ICO. Since no one will be able to guess the price, after the coin will be released on the stock exchange, it can make several x.

ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

There is no right time to buy altcoin. If you believe in the project and are a long-term investor, at any time period is a good time to buy altcoin, especially now that the market is still down
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

The best time to buy the crypto currency is when it is in red but most people will be afraid to invest on a coin when it is in red because some coin will never recover from the falls so the investors need to pick the right altcoins while investing on reds if you ask me invest on ethereum at any time sure you can make profits in some years.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:36:15 PM

Red time is buy time! Green time can be selling time

I personally think bounty hunting is a great way to make profit. I just look at it as mining the currency yourself. I had good luck with the Ontology bounty/airdrop recently, managed to get 2,000 ONT from that and the current price of ONT is $2.23. Pretty great return I’d say, but I’m still hodling that, traded in and out a bit and made it grow already. The one I’m working on now is the Marinecoín Beta ICO. Many find issue with .MTC. but if you actually take the time to learn about the project, you cannot deny its brilliance. The Bounty ICO model is ran by a Jarvis Artificial Intelligence protocol to ensure complete fair distribution of over 95% of the coin supply to participants. The project is dev-less and the creator managed to engineer a way to eliminate the need for miner’s, so you do not have to worry about a pool of miner’s taking control of the currency down the road. The core is built around the concept of machine to machine internet of things payments. It can already be ran on a raspberry pi, so .MTC. payments are easy to integrate into your IoT device. Feel free to research yourself at marineco.ín, community is most active in their discord. Link is on their site. I’m out, later guys!
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

From the moment that the project was listed on exchanges,and when those investors and hunters dump the coin,which is going to be profitable because you can buy these coins below the ICO proce which is why i am buying when these people are dumping compare to buying from the ICO stage which will ask your passport for the verification.

efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

there has been a huge depreciation in the world of crypto currencies and all subcontract prices have fallen. opportunity for new investors was born. It's time to get a subcoin right now. assessing the opportunity to earn money.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

this one is a vital point even from ICO or existing coins. In ICO you need to have a solid proofs that this coin is good and will suffice through its ICO phase, solid proofs like its technically a better option than the rest this will give such an advantage over others who are just a clone of other blockchain next is do it have a big supporters such like a successful person behind it who will promote the coin. If the coin is already in the market then you should wait for the dips but determining the lowest point is also a hard part because you don't know will the market will react next day or week, just to be sure decide when the trend is different.

Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
You did not included the pre-sale, because I think pre-sale is the beat way when you are already finished for making a background check with the project.
I agree with you, pre-sale investors get the biggest bonuses, and the biggest profit. Because they invest at an early stage.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

I think through ICO Stages, because there are bonuses that will get. And once the ICO is over,   to buy at an exchange place with a reasonable purchase offer
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

When the market has bleed too much or when theres an altcoin bloody market,which can give us plenty of profits when we bought from the bottom.I aint going to buy altcoins from a bullish market,because it is too risky.Buy from the bottom instead so that you can get these altcoins in cheaper below their usual prices,you shouldnt buy buying today,take your profits instead,

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

I will tell you about my own practice. Except for the investment I have invested in the long term and now I am waiting in Bitcoin. When bitcoin price suddenly rises or falls, this affects the price of all other coins. I'll take 3-4 coins this is the case. For these, I enter the purchase order from which they can fall. And when that day comes, buying is done. Usually, as soon as BTC stabilizes again, the coin prices rise by around 10%. In this way I have made as much money as I can now. Of course I lost it.

cryptonero

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

When the bearish market shows up,because you can easily get cheaper coins when the market bleeds,you could have 30-40% discounts from these altcoins  which you should enjoying as of the moment,yuou could get as many as you can.Best way to earn money from a bearish trend,you should know bullish market is more dangerous than a bearish market.

R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
the right time to buy Altcoin is when the Altcoin price is not too high. so that the profit we will get will be higher and not make us lose. so that we must keep observing the development of coins.
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

ICO sales may be the right time. Almost all coins after ICO are rising.
I have never attended ICO semesters. I usually try the exchange.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
If you are not a trader I think it good opportunity to buy now and HODL, otherwise its too risky too trade while BTC is raising, cause you can miss the train if your short, so its up to you but my strategy is holding for sure.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I believe that it is impossible to give an unambiguous answer to this question. The reason for this is that some projects have a good idea and perspective, so their tokens after the release on the exchange can significantly increase in price and in this case it is necessary to buy tokens of such a project on the ICO or even on the Pre-ICO in order to get a bonus in tokens as early investor and get a minimum of +30% of the amount of purchased tokens. If you are in doubt about the project, you should wait and see what the result will be Pre-ICO and even then think about investing in the project or not. But there are projects that very hard to build Soft Cap, so in this case you can wait for the moment when the project tokens appear on ForkDelta or Etherdelta and buy them cheaper than they cost during the ICO. Suspicious projects are bypassed.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: