Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 44872 times)
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 10:19:32 PM

There is no perfect solution for when and from where you should buy. Look at the price and think if you can handle this investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:46:09 AM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Most peoples will answer you the best time to buy altcoins is when the coin price is on the bottom or dips.
If you know this is the bottom price of the coin, buying is the good thing.
But if you still not sure where is the bottom, maybe you can wait and keep observing the market.
Sometime buying in ICO is good, you can get some bonus from it.

bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:37:51 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
from ico stage, it is good to buy the coin if it is really supported and well-knowned because you will probably have good amount of bonuses. But if the project is not that good,  stable only let's say,  then it is better to buy if you wait for the dip first.

Live for the moment.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:27:18 AM

Some time ICO is the best time to buy and invest our money, many ICO have higher price more than 100% after listing at the exchange market, but some time we can start after listing at the exchange market.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:38:32 AM

In 2018, the crypto-coin market is very difficult to predict because the prices fluctuate. And the fall in the price conditions made all Altcoin also collapse. However, this is certainly the right time to buy coins for long-term investment until the market returns to soar. And at the beginning of 2019, this saw market conditions bleeding and the time to invest.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:44:23 AM

Actually we can't predict the market and you have to study your own and select the coin then invest... initially you should invest small amount...
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:58:47 AM

I think this is the right time to buy an altcoin because usually an alternative coin will last for a few months at the end of the year, but if you buy an altcoin in an ICO as well, first analyze the ICO we will follow and usually when the ICO is launched will get a bonus, join ICO which has good prospects.
SeemanLamem

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:25:25 AM

I guess the best time to purchase altcoin is in the ICO. Be that as it may, the dangers of getting a token in the ICO can be more noteworthy. Since the token can be trick or may not enter any exchanges which you purchase in the ICO. So in the event that you need to join ICO and purchase token, you ought to complete a decent research. In the event that you state that I can not go out on a limb, I prescribe that you trust that the token will start exchanging on the trades.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:18:38 AM

If you want a huge profit, just buy a lot of good coins if the market is not good because in that way you can have a good income if the price back in its normal place.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:26:53 AM

If you are very eager to participate in ICO, the best stage to invest is of course in presale stage as their are plenty of bonuses in it compare to ICO stage or once it will reach to any exchange.
Though you can buy the tokens in low once it will arrive in exchange but also you will not receive the privilege to have a bonus to what you have bought.

And please note also that this scenario will apply only to trusted and legit ICO and please bear in mind that there are almost 90% of all ICO that are not legit. So better do your own research in order to join the best ICO. 
Asgard124

Activity: 55

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 06:31:03 AM

I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
If this questions were asked during the 2017 i would have gone for ICO, but this period we are now it is very difficult to know when to buy because buying at ICO still get dip when it definitely gets to exchange and when even the dip gets dipper. Maybe you should wait for a more stable market before buying because it is very difficult to read as well as understand the market now.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:59:47 AM

If you want a huge profit, just buy a lot of good coins if the market is not good because in that way you can have a good income if the price back in its normal place.
yes when the Altcoin price falls, this is the right time to buy because it is likely to rise again. now is the right time if you want to buy, choose a good and convincing Altcoin for the future. if you have bought, some have been invested and some have been saved, if the movement has improved, then you are adding investment and waiting for you to earn a large income.

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:08:56 AM

buy when ico is profitable but it's too risky, what's more nowadays there are a lot of ico scams and have low prices when listing in the market, so in my opinion the most profitable is buying when listing in the market, but if you can analyze ico I recommend buying when ico

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:16:43 AM

It depends on the project when it is better to buy its tokens - if it has a top team and many investors and partners, it might be profitable to buy tokens during ICO. Generally, the price of the tokens of the most projects is usually dumped after hitting exchanges, so it is better to buy them on exchanges.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:51:09 AM

buy when ico is profitable but it's too risky, what's more nowadays there are a lot of ico scams and have low prices when listing in the market, so in my opinion the most profitable is buying when listing in the market, but if you can analyze ico I recommend buying when ico
in my opinion it is currently better to delay buying ICO until ICO changes for the better. now my advice is to buy coins like ETH for your security because I think holding ETH coins only needs to be patient.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:58:09 AM

I hope bear market is over and we are entering to the bull market on new year.
Ethereum already started to rise but its related to hard fork.
Bitcoin price is stable around 3500-4000 band and this is really good for a new start.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:13:47 AM

in my opinion it is currently better to delay buying ICO until ICO changes for the better. now my advice is to buy coins like ETH for your security because I think holding ETH coins only needs to be patient.
I agree. It is good to buy on exchange than on ICO because there the coins already has a price all you have to do is invest when the price is low like it is now. You are not sure if ICO gain success and good project so better choose on what already exist. Price now is down which is an opportunity to buy more volume and wait patiently to increase the price and gain profit.

r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:17:57 AM

I think this is the right time you can enter to buy Altcoin when the price is cheap and you sell at an increased price, for me now is also the right time to buy it, because now the price is still low.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:21:36 AM

According to me, now is the best time to buy Altcoins,since it is not known when the market will go up,and there is an assumption that the market may go up in late February or earlier, and now the drawdown of t ISO prices is 10 or more times, the best time I think is not found

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:03:41 AM

the right and best time to buy altcoins is when the market conditions are experiencing a lot of bad news and the condition of the price of bitcoin is also falling, the price of the altcoin is sure to fall and make it the right time to buy as many coins as you can. Take advantage of ico to buy altcoin because surely you will get a bonus of up to more than 20% of purchases of ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: